The statistics that shows ozil was better than or more effective to xavi and iniesta.

+27
the xcx
buddytaller
fatman123
El Chelsea Fuerte
jibers
Albiceleste
Jack Daniels
alexjanosik
white_star
Mr Nick09
billy_gr
paperbackwriter
BarrileteCosmico
M99
Red Alert
Jonathan28
Harmonica
ÖMARz
Rossoneri Ninja
che
Art Morte
Zealous
kiranr
BeautifulGame
Khaled
BarcaKizz
emassy
31 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The statistics that shows ozil was better than or more effective to xavi and iniesta. - Page 2 Empty Re: The statistics that shows ozil was better than or more effective to xavi and iniesta.

Post by white_star Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Lol I don't support neither one of these teams, but to say Ozil better then Xavi who is in a different position or even that he's better then intiesta is a huge lol!!! Plastics need to stop overhyping their players and watch other teams because some of these threads are pointless!!!

white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The statistics that shows ozil was better than or more effective to xavi and iniesta. - Page 2 Empty Re: The statistics that shows ozil was better than or more effective to xavi and iniesta.

Post by alexjanosik Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:34 pm

sportsczy wrote:When you talk about the best midfield playmakers... you talk about their impact on the pace of the game. The best ones i've ever seen, Platini and Zidane (no bias lol), just set the tempo and forced the opponent to chase them around.

Ozil is very good. But he's really a last 1/3 player right now mostly. To me, he's more like another forward than a midfielder. This is where he needs to grow.

Did someone just say impact on the pace of the game and Zidane being the best at it.
No he was not.Nor was Platini.
I will give u a hint.Its a certain dimunitive midfielder from Barca.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:39 pm

alexjanosik wrote:
sportsczy wrote:When you talk about the best midfield playmakers... you talk about their impact on the pace of the game. The best ones i've ever seen, Platini and Zidane (no bias lol), just set the tempo and forced the opponent to chase them around.

Ozil is very good. But he's really a last 1/3 player right now mostly. To me, he's more like another forward than a midfielder. This is where he needs to grow.

Did someone just say impact on the pace of the game and Zidane being the best at it.
Eventhough i know that it is Xavi you are pertaining to. But i will say Laudrup? Very Happy
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:18 am

Many people are beginning to form excuses.dont be scared, say something.ozil was better especially in his debut season and he will succeed where xavi and iniesta failed.deal with it.
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:23 am

Jack Daniels wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:

Eventhough i know that it is Xavi you are pertaining to. But i will say Laudrup? Very Happy
Riquelme perhaps? Very Happy (tbf this is something he excelled at)
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:26 am

paperbackwriter wrote:I don't think the statistical comparison is fair... Since both Iniesta and Xavi last year moved even more in the direction of being Messis sidekicks/support. Everything is supposed to go through Messi, he's supposed to be the one getting in position to hit the final ball or finish almost every attack.

But I do think if you switched Iniesta for Özil, neither teams would drop or gain much in quality. They are pretty equal in my book. Özil wouldn't struggle in Barcelonas possession football and Iniesta wouldn't struggle in the more direct style of Madrid.

I lol'd hard at Iniesta = Ozil hahahahahhahahaha

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:51 am

Madrid fans need to get a frakking grip. Ozil has had a decent season. Xavi and Iniesta are instrumental in their sides winning two champions leaguues, a European championaship and a damn WC. Ozil disappeared in the el classicos except for the one when he came on as a SUB. Comparing ozil to either of these two is frankly a disgrace. Xavi is not even barcas playmaker, Ozil is not WC till has played at the highest leve for three seasons. Some of you Madrid fans are a joke, Marcelo is the best LB in the world after having HALF a decent season yet Casillas still remains better than Valdes even though Valdes has been better than him the last three seasons. Double standard much? This thread is a joke. Next thing you'll tell me Ozil is better than Messi at this rate. According to ou guys Chicharito is better than Drogba and torres seeing as he did better than them both this season and was good in the WC as well. Unfuckingbeliveable.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:45 am

jibers wrote:Madrid fans need to get a frakking grip. Ozil has had a decent season. Xavi and Iniesta are instrumental in their sides winning two champions leaguues, a European championaship and a damn WC. Ozil disappeared in the el classicos except for the one when he came on as a SUB. Comparing ozil to either of these two is frankly a disgrace. Xavi is not even barcas playmaker, Ozil is not WC till has played at the highest leve for three seasons. Some of you Madrid fans are a joke, Marcelo is the best LB in the world after having HALF a decent season yet Casillas still remains better than Valdes even though Valdes has been better than him the last three seasons. Double standard much? This thread is a joke. Next thing you'll tell me Ozil is better than Messi at this rate. According to ou guys Chicharito is better than Drogba and torres seeing as he did better than them both this season and was good in the WC as well. Unfuckingbeliveable.
I have + reputation'd your post because I agree with it.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:48 am

Messi why did you change your age from 22 to 20? Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:01 am

english_jewel wrote:Messi why did you change your age from 22 to 20? Laughing
Suspect I haven't changed it Suspect

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:03 am

I like the “Ozil will succeed where Iniest and Xavi failed” comment Very Happy
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:26 am

jibers wrote:Madrid fans need to get a frakking grip. Ozil has had a decent season. Xavi and Iniesta are instrumental in their sides winning two champions leaguues, a European championaship and a damn WC. Ozil disappeared in the el classicos except for the one when he came on as a SUB. Comparing ozil to either of these two is frankly a disgrace. Xavi is not even barcas playmaker, Ozil is not WC till has played at the highest leve for three seasons. Some of you Madrid fans are a joke, Marcelo is the best LB in the world after having HALF a decent season yet Casillas still remains better than Valdes even though Valdes has been better than him the last three seasons. Double standard much? This thread is a joke. Next thing you'll tell me Ozil is better than Messi at this rate. According to ou guys Chicharito is better than Drogba and torres seeing as he did better than them both this season and was good in the WC as well. Unfuckingbeliveable.

i feel your pain,but its okay,perhaps you didnt get the message but your point is well noted. No one says ozil is better,rather was more effective in his first season which surpassed that of xavi and iniesta in their debut season by a life time margin. Besides,ozil is 22+,far more younger than both so which means at this rate he will win the baloon d'or before he even gets to 25years which ofcourse was why i said he will succeed where xavi and iniesta failed cos they will never win the baloon d'or in their life as they are past it because of that 'mickey mouse'. Perhaps xavi will win it when he joins the MLS next two seasons. Deal with it.

Last edited by emassy on Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction)
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:49 am

So Ozil will win the Ballon d’or because he had a better season at 23 than Xavi and Iniesta had at that age.
I can’t decide if this statement is funny or sad.

Then agin Fabregas has been better than both at 22. Sahin the same. Hazard as well. The list is endless.
My god… so many Ballon d’or winners who will succeed where those two loosers failed….
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:05 am

Ozil is humble and respectful. :coffee:

Well... in the future. Afro
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:36 am

emassy wrote:

i feel your pain,but its okay,perhaps you didnt get the message but your point is well noted. No one says ozil is better,rather was more effective in his first season which surpassed that of xavi and iniesta in their debut season by a life time margin. Besides,ozil is 22+,far more younger than both so which means at this rate he will win the baloon d'or before he even gets to 25years which ofcourse was why i said he will succeed where xavi and iniesta failed cos they will never win the baloon d'or in their life as they are past it because of that 'mickey mouse'. Perhaps xavi will win it when he joins the MLS next two seasons. Deal with it.
How did Ozil have a better season than either of them? Ozil was no where to be found in big games and didn't win nearly as much as Xavi or Iniesta. Oh wait he had a better season 'by a life time margin' because he had more assists right? LOL

This thread and post is completely laughable.

Btw, that wasn't Ozil's debut season, he played at other clubs before that.

and what exactly are we supposed to deal with? The amount of lulz ensuing from your post?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:57 am

billy_gr wrote:So Ozil will win the Ballon d’or because he had a better season at 23 than Xavi and Iniesta had at that age.
I can’t decide if this statement is funny or sad.

Then agin Fabregas has been better than both at 22. Sahin the same. Hazard as well. The list is endless.
My god… so many Ballon d’or winners who will succeed where those two loosers failed….

i suppose u are well learned,else you need 2 go back again trust me. Fabregas was promising,but his lack of major trophies and injuries,not a regular for his country and sometimes inconsistency is an indictment to his career. Sahin is young too,he won the bundesliga,bundeliga player of the year and that is a plus,but he needs more silverwares,development and consistency,the only problem is his country. Ozil will win the baloon d'or but i said "IF HE CONTINUES AT THIS RATE",no biased mind. Thats what i said,and there is nothing for you to be angry about.lol.
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:11 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
emassy wrote:

How did Ozil have a better season than either of them? Ozil was no where to be found in big games and didn't win nearly as much as Xavi or Iniesta. Oh wait he had a better season 'by a life time margin' because he had more assists right? LOL

This thread and post is completely laughable.

Btw, that wasn't Ozil's debut season, he played at other clubs before that.

and what exactly are we supposed to deal with? The amount of lulz ensuing from your post?

I said his debut season with realmadrid in the la liga and stop finding simple english to understand nr maxbe u are dutch or something.if you wanna talk,how about xavi and iniesta's 1st season in la liga with barca?
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:53 am

Milan Fan: If Pato continues with that rate he will be the best FW ever
Barca fan: If Thiago continues with that rate will be the best CM ever
Arsenal fan: If Wilshere continues with that rate will be the best CM ever
Etc….

You get what I mean.
It could happen but the chances are the same as every other gifted youngster
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:56 am

emassy wrote:
dummie,i said his debut season with realmadrid in the la liga and stop finding simple english to understand nr maxbe u are dutch or something.if you wanna talk,how about xavi and iniesta's 1st season in la liga with barca?

How is that relevant? Both Iniesta and Xavi came from the youth sector and both were slowly but surely introduced into the first team, completely different circumstances to that of Mesut Ozil, who was already an established BundasLiga player and a starter for Germany before his transfer to Real, filled with Wc players all around him and with supposedly the best coach in the world already in place...
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:01 pm

is there such thing as being a la ligaface?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:10 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:
emassy wrote:
dummie,i said his debut season with realmadrid in the la liga and stop finding simple english to understand nr maxbe u are dutch or something.if you wanna talk,how about xavi and iniesta's 1st season in la liga with barca?

How is that relevant? Both Iniesta and Xavi came from the youth sector and both were slowly but surely introduced into the first team, completely different circumstances to that of Mesut Ozil, who was already an established BundasLiga player and a starter for Germany before his transfer to Real, filled with Wc players all around him and with supposedly the best coach in the world already in place...

It wasn't meant for you,so i expect it to be irrelevant. But if you think you know what i meant it for,and it still remains irrelevant,then you need to be more learned.trust me.
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 pm

Ozil at 22 years is not at the level of either Xavi (31) or Iniesta (27) but it not hard to see that he is awfully talented and is fast catching up on the two. Ozil's assist and general contribution to the attack cannot be underestimated, he has shown a lot of consistency from Werder Bremen through to the World Cup with Germany, and throughout last season with Madrid.

The statistics that shows ozil was better than or more effective to xavi and iniesta. - Page 2 Ozil10

To think of it Xavi was not considered a world class player until he was 28 years or so and Iniesta around 24, so Ozil is certainly on the right track to being among the best in the world at the young age of just 22.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:04 pm

buddytaller wrote:Ozil at 22 years is not at the level of either Xavi (31) or Iniesta (27) but it not hard to see that he is awfully talented and is fast catching up on the two. Ozil's assist and general contribution to the attack cannot be underestimated, he has shown a lot of consistency from Werder Bremen through to the World Cup with Germany, and throughout last season with Madrid.

The statistics that shows ozil was better than or more effective to xavi and iniesta. - Page 2 Ozil10

To think of it Xavi was not considered a world class player until he was 28 years or so and Iniesta around 24, so Ozil is certainly on the right track to being among the best in the world at the young age of just 22.

thank you for coming to my rescue.some have found the grammar hard to understand and i am happy you have done just that. Surely,im not the only one with this opinion.
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:44 pm

Özil atm has 99 scoring points, not to shabby for a 22 year old..
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:49 pm

im sure ozil and sahin will make their territory.

the two turkish gods.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:18 am

Shit storm leaves 9 users dead in a perlious event
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next