hrealmadrid
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
paperbackwriter
Babun
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Benz following Zidane's eating and training regimen Empty Benz following Zidane's eating and training regimen

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:20 am

http://www.tf1.fr/telefoot/news-football/real-madrid-benzema-au-regime-zidane-6610786.html

This is interesting. It's a complete detoxification of the body, including the blood. Kobe Bryant, because of his knee problems, is doing a derivation of this in Germany over the summer.

The interesting part is where a portion of your blood is taken out, cleaned and injected with additional oxygen among other things, and then reinjected in your body. Apparently, it exponentially increases your body's ability to recover and also, in Kobe Brant's case, allows for cartilage to regenerate in his right knee.

To be honest, it's basically blood doping to me. But it's not illegal and everyone is doing it. I'm sure Benz is doing it because of his back.

Aside from that, the Zidane's diet and training that Benz is following has helped him lose 7 kgs.

Back to top Go down

Benz following Zidane's eating and training regimen Empty Re: Benz following Zidane's eating and training regimen

Post by Babun Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:23 pm

7 kg are no joke Very Happy I'd need 3.5 months for that. How much time did he need to lose weight? Very Happy
Back problems suck and we have two forwards with it Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Benz following Zidane's eating and training regimen Empty Re: Benz following Zidane's eating and training regimen

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:27 pm

babun1024 wrote:7 kg are no joke Very Happy I'd need 3.5 months for that. How much time did he need to lose weight? Very Happy
Probably a little less time... 2kg a month is my pace lol. And I've been running 50-60km a week to do it since may. I like to eat too much to give up everything. Sucks to get older.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 pm

sportsczy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:7 kg are no joke Very Happy I'd need 3.5 months for that. How much time did he need to lose weight? Very Happy
Probably a little less time... 2kg a month is my pace lol. And I've been running 50-60km a week to do it since may. I like to eat too much to give up everything. Sucks to get older.
Losing more than 2kg/month isn't healthy anyway Very Happy I don't want to disappoint you but eating habits/ diet are more important than doing sports when you want to lose weight. You could lose weight without doing any sports just by changing your eating diet. I also noticed, when you train more, you get sudden hunger attacks which are hard to control Very Happy Oh well, with enough willpower sport+diet= faster weight loss Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:42 pm

Mostly careful.... Just the late dinners and occasional bottle of wine get me lol.

How's your training coming?

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:43 pm

sportsczy wrote:Mostly careful.... Just the late dinners and occasional bottle of wine get me lol.

Stamina improved, I also play more like a midfielder now, it helps Very Happy I noticed high amount of sprints= faster fatigue Very Happy I cover more ground and time my runs Very Happy Maybe, Ozil has got same problems Very Happy
I lost 2kg overall, it helps Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:53 pm

babun1024 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Mostly careful.... Just the late dinners and occasional bottle of wine get me lol.

Stamina improved, I also play more like a midfielder now, it helps Very Happy I noticed high amount of sprints= faster fatigue Very Happy I cover more ground and time my runs Very Happy Maybe, Ozil has got same problems Very Happy

Good for you man. Just monitor you heart rate... when it spikes, your body releases chemicals and you're killed stamina-wise. If you can train yourself to keep it low, or lower when you sprint, you can run forever.

Bundesliga starts soon, no? How's your team looking?

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:39 pm

Loosing weight is easy... Ever since I stopped with competitive sport (8 years ago, lol) I've steadily lost my 6-pack and gotten a "normal physique" with some belly fat (not much at all) and not very well defined muscles. In may I decided that I can't keep this up, this should be my prime fitness part of my life. I'm 24, btw. So I read up on nutrition and exercise. Now, 2 months later I'm in the best shape of my life.

I play some football for fun with friends, rock climb and do some pushups, pullups and situps for exercise. I hate cardio and going to the gym. Exercising should be fun. My "strength" (pushups, pullups and situps) regimen is completed in 20 minutes, I do it daily if I'm not doing some kind of sporting activity.

But the most important part is the food... I stay away from sugar, ofcourse, it's the main culprit. Next thing to remove is grains and starches. You can cheat with starches and have some rice and potatos a couple times a week (3-4 meals) to refill glycogen levels in your muscles. I eat alot of meat, alot of creamy sauces with it, alot of eggs. And always load up on the sallads. For dessert I eat berries or fruit with whipped cream. For snacks I have nuts and cucumber, carrots and such with a good dip fat dip sauce. I haven't counted a single calorie, I eat when I'm hungry. The beautiful thing is that you don't get hungry in the same manner as when you go from insulin raising sugar binge after sugar binge (grains convert right into blood sugar in your body), when you live of off healthy greens, fat and protein.

I've barely lost any weight, since what I've lost in fat I've gained in muscles. But I now have a 6-pack, my muscles are very defined over my entire body and I feel great. My energy level is perfect throughout the day and I've even stopped with coffee.

Sorry for the long post, but I'm just so satisfied with my new lifestyle that I wanted to share it with you guys.

For further reading, google primal blueprint or visit marksdailyapple.com...
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:41 pm

Oh and I drink a glass of wine or two every other day. I've started to skip bear, I used to enjoy it but it's just not worth the damage. Wine and liquor it is when I want to party.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:50 pm

Nah, it's definitely interesting to read. im starting t get worried with my own body, and i am a bit clueless about conditioning and co. Used to do sports regularly so i never bothered to go above that. Now im losing every bit of muscle on my torso Sad and i hate the gym. will check that website of yours go get some infos.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:59 pm

sportsczy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

Good for you man. Just monitor you heart rate... when it spikes, your body releases chemicals and you're killed stamina-wise. If you can train yourself to keep it low, or lower when you sprint, you can run forever.

Bundesliga starts soon, no? How's your team looking?
I don't have a particular team in Bundesliga. I just monitor the top 5-6 teams, some of them make good encounters like BVB vs. Schalke or Bayern vs. Stuttgart. I'm also curious what Magath will do with VFL Wolfsburg. They didn't look mighty impressive in DFB Pokal considering their overall spending Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:09 pm

My problem is that i'm of middle eastern decent and live in France... so everything is either bread or rice lol. I know i need to move more towards a zone-type of diet as described above. It's too hard though and i know it's not something that i could sustain anyhow.

So basically, i run 5-6 days a week (10k each time), do sit up, push ups, pull ups and have a couple of free weights at home to do some extra stuff. Really staying away from the weight training until all the fat comes off.

If you want to lose fat quick, the zone-derivative shown above is the best way to go. But watch out... you will gain it back if you change back.

Everyone should go on something they know they can sustain as opposed to getting too drasctic imo.

Sugars are a no-no and staying away from starches is always best when trying to lose weight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:13 pm

sportsczy wrote:My problem is that i'm of middle eastern decent and live in France... so everything is either bread or rice lol. I know i need to move more towards a zone-type of diet as described above. It's too hard though and i know it's not something that i could sustain anyhow.

So basically, i run 5-6 days a week (10k each time), do sit up, push ups, pull ups and have a couple of free weights at home to do some extra stuff. Really staying away from the weight training until all the fat comes off.

If you want to lose fat quick, the zone-derivative shown above is the best way to go. But watch out... you will gain it back if you change back.

Everyone should go on something they know they can sustain as opposed to getting too drasctic imo.

Sugars are a no-no and staying away from starches is always best when trying to lose weight.
I pity you Very Happy White bread and baguettes are like sugar and all too common in France Very Happy Here, in Germany, you can choose any kind of bread. I eat 100% or 60% rye bread Very Happy
Rice isn't too bad by the way, it makes you feel full and consists of a lot of water when cooked. Just don't eat too much of it Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:26 pm

If it was only the bread dude... the pastries, the wine, etc. and dinners at 8:30pm every night. It's a nightmare for me to try and get back in shape. Getting close though... it'll be another 6 months. Slow, but steady.

That's why i have to beat myself up with cardio training every day. No other choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:27 pm

I watched a bayern preseason game btw... that defense still looks horrific. But it has potential i guess.

Of course, Robben and Ribery are already hurt lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:28 pm

I am i the only one who cracks up laughing when reading Babun's post's due to the amount of Very Happy in his posts ?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:37 pm

sportsczy wrote:My problem is that i'm of middle eastern decent and live in France... so everything is either bread or rice lol. I know i need to move more towards a zone-type of diet as described above. It's too hard though and i know it's not something that i could sustain anyhow.

I find that weight training is necessary to burn fat and lose weight. Important to not rest too long between sets.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:38 pm

babun uses Very Happy instead of "." Very Happy
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:07 pm

Have you seen Babun's picture? He has a big Very Happy on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:26 pm

i lost 14 kg in 4 months Afro
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:44 pm

Losing weight is very easy for me.. its gaining it that's hard. I'm not skinny-fat either, my physique is quite impressive. Looks sorta like ronaldos
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:45 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:Losing weight is very easy for me.. its gaining it that's hard. I'm not skinny-fat either, my physique is quite impressive. Looks sorta like ronaldos
Im here with you buddy, I still need to gain couple of kgs.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:03 pm

The xcx wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:Losing weight is very easy for me.. its gaining it that's hard. I'm not skinny-fat either, my physique is quite impressive. Looks sorta like ronaldos
Funny thing is I just bought some whey protein Very Happy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:08 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
The xcx wrote:
Funny thing is I just bought some whey protein Very Happy
I have those in my home too btw. They are best taken after meal tho with water.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:08 am

*looks @ Thread Title and OP*

So wud this speed up Benzema's recovery?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next