Mr Nick09
adnyana179
cyberman
FalcaoPunch
shaven
117 posters

Page 24 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next

Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 24 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:48 pm

GOAT VIDEO. Must watch.

EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 24 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by Die Borussen Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:01 pm

amazing video. thnx for sharing

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:28 pm

deadrave wrote:amazing video. thnx for sharing

Your welcome.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:11 pm

:bow:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:28 pm

:bow:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:18 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo gave an exclusive interview to MARCA in Lisbon, a few days prior to the start of Euro 2012. The Portuguese phenomenon spoke about the season just gone and about his future, which is white, white, white...

Q: Bigger and better next year?
A: I’ll try and break my records, be even better. Maybe I won’t score more goals but assist more, for example. I always try to improve. It’s almost impossible to beat it but I’m going to try.

Q: What about your contract renewal?
A: If it was up to me, I’d stay here until the end of my career. I really mean that, sincerely. I would stay at Real Madrid and I’d sign up for 10 years today. I want to stay but it depends on others”.

Q: And Mourinho is continuing until 2016…
A: Perfect. A club like Real Madrid has to have a top coach. Real Madrid without Mourinho wouldn’t win so many titles as with him.

Q: Are you better, at last, than Barcelona?
A: The fact is that we’ve broken Barcelona’s run. I’m sure that from now on it’s going to be much better. The players have more confidence and we believe in the team more.

Q: What else can you do to win the Balon d’Or?
A: The subject of the Balon d’Or is relative. I think that I’m in a very good position to be able to win it or be in there. I’ve had a phenomenal season. Both myself and the other Real Madrid players, we have to be in there with a fighting chance.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:31 pm

"so lets take away goals from set pieces, and lets take away the far shots that were practically free kicks in open play"

I've seen some real crap on GL but this ranks quite high on that list. Nothing wrong with hating a player, I do that all the time but at least make sense nah...

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:51 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo was presented as Real Madrid's latest signing on 6 July 2009 at the Santiagfo Bernabeu Stadium, which was packed for the occasion. Three years later, Ronaldo has become one of the best players in the club's history, breaking several records no one thought could even be emulated.

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/Actualidad_Primer_Equipo_en/1330110724933/noticia/Noticia/Third_anniversary_of_Cristiano_Ronaldo_s_arrival_at_Real_Madrid.htm?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:29 pm

Arguably one of the best CR7 videos on youtube.
Enjoy :coffee:
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:55 am

the guy who makes them is probably the best compilation maker on youtube
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:02 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo scored 63 goals in five different championships during the 2011/12 campaign. He is the only player on the Real Madrid squad who managed to score in every championship.

Cristiano Ronaldo tallied his first strike of the season on 17 August in the return leg of the Spanish Super Cup against Barcelona. It was the beginning of a spectacular year in which he ended up having his best numbers as a Madridista, equalling his 2008/09 run of scoring in the Premier League, the Champions League, the FA Cup, the League Cup and the Club World Cup. He has improved on his numbers every season since his arrival at Real Madrid in 2009.

CRISTIANO RONALDO GOALS IN 2011/12 SEASON
LA LIGA UCL COPA DEL REY S. S. CUP EURO 2012 TOTAL
10 3 1 3 63

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/Actualidad_Primer_Equipo_en/1330111094609/noticia/Noticia/Cristiano_Ronaldo_scores_in_all_competitions.htm?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:54 pm

Very underrated passer. When I mean very, I mean extremely
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:55 pm

mtfootball wrote:Cristiano Ronaldo scored 63 goals in five different championships during the 2011/12 campaign. He is the only player on the Real Madrid squad who managed to score in every championship.

Cristiano Ronaldo tallied his first strike of the season on 17 August in the return leg of the Spanish Super Cup against Barcelona. It was the beginning of a spectacular year in which he ended up having his best numbers as a Madridista, equalling his 2008/09 run of scoring in the Premier League, the Champions League, the FA Cup, the League Cup and the Club World Cup. He has improved on his numbers every season since his arrival at Real Madrid in 2009.

10 3 1 3 63

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/Actualidad_Primer_Equipo_en/1330111094609/noticia/Noticia/Cristiano_Ronaldo_scores_in_all_competitions.htm?

le sumurai... van deez .. u mad?
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:05 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:
mtfootball wrote:Cristiano Ronaldo scored 63 goals in five different championships during the 2011/12 campaign. He is the only player on the Real Madrid squad who managed to score in every championship.

10 3 1 3 63

le sumurai... van deez .. u mad?

mad about what? dont ever reference my name again like you know me. you little child.

stupid new posters.. no wonder the madrid section is a shit hole now.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:12 pm

a dead shit hole xD

and generally GL is "dead" probably cause its summer

i hope it gets more active at the start of the new season

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:22 pm

deadrave, i dont think you were here either before a large chunk of madridistas split off.. the madrid section used to be arguably the best/most active section.. now its one of the worst.

definitely the lowest quality with posters like kandahar

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:30 pm

You gotta give credit to mtfootball for keeping this section alive tho. :coffee:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:39 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:deadrave, i dont think you were here either before a large chunk of madridistas split off.. the madrid section used to be arguably the best/most active section.. now its one of the worst.

Yes.. if you all want to really discuss football with smart people, I will PM you the realmadridstas page.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:39 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:deadrave, i dont think you were here either before a large chunk of madridistas split off.. the madrid section used to be arguably the best/most active section.. now its one of the worst.

never experienced an active madrid section

but heard from rg and some guys what you said that a large amount of madridistas left. dunnow why

but now its dead dead i mean at mid-season there was a fair amount posting and i dont know if they left too or its just cause its summer

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:33 am

Giggity5313 wrote:

Yes.. if you all want to really discuss football with smart people, I will PM you the realmadridstas page.

please oh please dont pm anyone the real real madrid forum..

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:49 am

Madrid section Sad

I remember when I came here, that Benzema vs Aguero thread was godly :bow:, sadly there will never be a thread like that again.

Anyway, nah not mad, the fact that he can score that many goals reflects very well on players I like more so it's not a problem.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:35 am

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:39 am

I actually used to be involved in the madrid section in the lithium/v bulletin forums, but the quality has gone down big time.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:58 am

Nah, it was probably on the old forums.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:11 am

Guys, the reason this section is dead is because there's nothing really much to talk about anymore. Our squad, tactics, formation, philosophy, efficiency, success is 95% perfect. We have the best goalie, a solid defence, a dynamic midfield and ruthless attack. We can tweak some things off course, but fundamentally, we're extremely sound. As a result, we can't make countless panic post el clasico loss threads like we used to haha. If you think about it, adversity brings people together.

Anyway, I sincerely hope we can have some deep and meaningful discussions in the future, even if we're on top of the world.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:58 pm

The 27-year-old shot a TV commercial for Toyota to promote its new pickup truck, called Hilux Vigo Champ, while signing a new sponsorship deal with the Japanese-based company.

"This car is a champ, I am a champ and together we work well," Ronaldo said.

"When I watch on TV how people are passionate about football here, it is incredible. Thank you all."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next