Luis Suarez appretiation thread.

+37
CBarca
FilipeFerreira
the xcx
Lord Awesome
RedOranje
barca 2011
Lord Spencer
BeautifulGame
Red Alert
mr-r34
B-Mac
Art Morte
Sushi Master
DeviAngel
RED
Abramovich
Sir Psycho
izzy
Ganso
Albiceleste
Harmonica
RedAndWhiteArmy
JuvenelCuore
kiranr
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Nishankly
M99
Gil
maverick
Adit
Guiltybystander
Raptorgunner
guest7
Lex
RealGunner
nj
del_boy
41 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez appretiation thread.

Post by mr-r34 Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:08 am

LOL at the Italians complaining about cheating to win.

mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez appretiation thread.

Post by M99 Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:58 am

Really when people cry about Suarez's handball why do they always forget the ridiculous dive by a Ghana player which led to the free kick?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30391
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez appretiation thread.

Post by M99 Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:00 pm

Haters keep hating, Suarez is awesome, deal with it!
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30391
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez appretiation thread.

Post by RedOranje Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:30 pm

milanista99 wrote:Really when people cry about Suarez's handball why do they always forget the ridiculous dive by a Ghana player which led to the free kick?
And the absurd play-acting, time-wasting, and diving done by Ghana's players in the previous round against the US.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11099
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez appretiation thread.

Post by RED Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:46 pm

I don't think what he did was cheating. He sacrificed himself for his country. It was a reflex reaction, who wouldn't have done the same for their national side in that situation? Didn't he get punished for it and sent off? Didn't Ghana not get a PK?

Not his fault Gyan missed the pen.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10249
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez appretiation thread.

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:53 pm

milanista99 wrote:Really when people cry about Suarez's handball why do they always forget the ridiculous dive by a Ghana player which led to the free kick?
That doesn't justify his actions, Suarez cheated and deserves to be banned from int'l. football for awhile.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez appretiation thread.

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:03 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:I don't think what he did was cheating. He sacrificed himself for his country. It was a reflex reaction, who wouldn't have done the same for their national side in that situation? Didn't he get punished for it and sent off? Didn't Ghana not get a PK?

Not his fault Gyan missed the pen.

What are you talking about ? There should have never BEEN a penalty. I do not understand how you can argue that. It should not have happened, regardless of whether or not he missed it.

Ghana should have won with the header, not with the penalty, or rather, the chance of penalty as it was missed.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez appretiation thread.

Post by Nishankly Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:11 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
milanista99 wrote:Really when people cry about Suarez's handball why do they always forget the ridiculous dive by a Ghana player which led to the free kick?
That doesn't justify his actions, Suarez cheated and deserves to be banned from int'l. football for awhile.

Someone here is disregarding facts.

Got a problem with Handball in Football?
Ans - Maradona.
He should called a c8nt according to your logic.

What about Henry, No, Tell me what about the Paraguayan defender who did the same in the first 5 mins of the game?
Nothing, Target Suarez my friend, Target Suarez.

Get over it, Uruguay are champions, They defeated you, They have overtaken you to get their 15th and Suarez is a WC player.

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 21021
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez appretiation thread.

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:18 pm

Nishank wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
milanista99 wrote:Really when people cry about Suarez's handball why do they always forget the ridiculous dive by a Ghana player which led to the free kick?
That doesn't justify his actions, Suarez cheated and deserves to be banned from int'l. football for awhile.

Someone here is disregarding facts.

Got a problem with Handball in Football?
Ans - Maradona.
He should called a c8nt according to your logic.

What about Henry, No, Tell me what about the Paraguayan defender who did the same in the first 5 mins of the game?
Nothing, Target Suarez my friend, Target Suarez.

Get over it, Uruguay are champions, They defeated you, They have overtaken you to get their 15th and Suarez is a WC player.

And rightly so, Maradona cheated as well, I don't condone his actions just like Suarez's, both are disgraceful. Suarez is a cheating disgusting person, my opinion of him won't change.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez appretiation thread.

Post by Nishankly Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:18 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:I don't think what he did was cheating. He sacrificed himself for his country. It was a reflex reaction, who wouldn't have done the same for their national side in that situation? Didn't he get punished for it and sent off? Didn't Ghana not get a PK?

Not his fault Gyan missed the pen.

What are you talking about ? There should have never BEEN a penalty. I do not understand how you can argue that. It should not have happened, regardless of whether or not he missed it.

Ghana should have won with the header, not with the penalty, or rather, the chance of penalty as it was missed.

Um lol, His argument is justified 100%.

Cant understand how you can disregard it by saying it shouldn't have happened..

It happened and he missed , Ghana lost.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 21021
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez appretiation thread.

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:20 pm

That handball wasn't "cheating" guys. He got a straight red card, penalty against and probably the hate of many people. It's simply part of the game.

Does it say in the rules you can't use your hands in the game? Sure you can, but you will get punished. It's not like it's an unnoticed hand with a decisive effect, he knew exactly what would happen if he stuck his hand in there, made no effort to hide it.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez appretiation thread.

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:21 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Nishank wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
milanista99 wrote:Really when people cry about Suarez's handball why do they always forget the ridiculous dive by a Ghana player which led to the free kick?
That doesn't justify his actions, Suarez cheated and deserves to be banned from int'l. football for awhile.

Someone here is disregarding facts.

Got a problem with Handball in Football?
Ans - Maradona.
He should called a c8nt according to your logic.

What about Henry, No, Tell me what about the Paraguayan defender who did the same in the first 5 mins of the game?
Nothing, Target Suarez my friend, Target Suarez.

Get over it, Uruguay are champions, They defeated you, They have overtaken you to get their 15th and Suarez is a WC player.

And rightly so, Maradona cheated as well, I don't condone his actions just like Suarez's, both are disgraceful. Suarez is a cheating disgusting person, my opinion of him won't change.



Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 4 How-to-make-ANYTHING-awesome-face

What do you think of Messi now, then?
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6111
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez appretiation thread.

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:23 pm

Suarez is as much of a diving scum bag as Messi who dives and play acts whenever necessary.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez appretiation thread.

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:25 pm

One incident in a league game isn't enough for me to consider someone a cheating disgrace, Suarez dives constantly, bitches at the ref and swatted the ball out of the air on the goal line and kept Ghana from continuing in the world cup.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez appretiation thread.

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:25 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:Suarez is as much of a diving scum bag as Messi who dives and play acts whenever necessary.
Lmao, good one fanboy, deluded as usual.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez appretiation thread.

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:27 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:One incident in a league game isn't enough for me to consider someone a cheating disgrace, Suarez dives constantly, bitches at the ref and swatted the ball out of the air on the goal line and kept Ghana from continuing in the world cup.

My, my, how opinions change if you put a Barca shirt. What a Face

Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6111
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez appretiation thread.

Post by the xcx Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:28 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:One incident in a league game isn't enough for me to consider someone a cheating disgrace, Suarez dives constantly, bitches at the ref and swatted the ball out of the air on the goal line and kept Ghana from continuing in the world cup.
Thats something what barcelona does btw
Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 4 Happy-10
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7651
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez appretiation thread.

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:28 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:Suarez is as much of a diving scum bag as Messi who dives and play acts whenever necessary.
Lmao, good one fanboy, deluded as usual.

I would say everyone will differ from ur opinion in this forum about who is a fanboy and deluded.Ofcourse u carry on as usual with ur Messi workship Laughing
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez appretiation thread.

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:One incident in a league game isn't enough for me to consider someone a cheating disgrace, Suarez dives constantly, bitches at the ref and swatted the ball out of the air on the goal line and kept Ghana from continuing in the world cup.

My, my, how opinions change if you put a Barca shirt. What a Face

It has nothing to do with Barcelona, when I made the accusation that Suarez was a cheating disgrace I was taking into account many factors, and I listed them if you bothered to read it.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez appretiation thread.

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:31 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:Suarez is as much of a diving scum bag as Messi who dives and play acts whenever necessary.
Lmao, good one fanboy, deluded as usual.

I would say everyone will differ from ur opinion in this forum about who is a fanboy and deluded.Ofcourse u carry on as usual with ur Messi workship Laughing
It's not opinion, it's fact. In this Copa I've seen Suarez dive more than any other player I have ever seen its a disgrace.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez appretiation thread.

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:37 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
It has nothing to do with Barcelona, when I made the accusation that Suarez was a cheating disgrace I was taking into account many factors, and I listed them if you bothered to read it.

Chill, Laughing, I was just having a bit of fun.

Now, to answer what you said;

To me it doesn't matter much if you play like a ballerina or a Rugby player I've already accepted that it's all Tactics. Doesn't matter to me whether the game is important or not. Cheating is also a way to win, in the end.

There are cheaters and there are sportsmen. And don't think Messi falls in the latter.


Last edited by Lord Hispano on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6111
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez appretiation thread.

Post by kiranr Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:38 pm

Suarez is a serial diver.

I cannot understand the significance of a stray Messi dive or handball in the regard. Remove your hate Barca blinkers, please.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez appretiation thread.

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:40 pm

kiranr wrote:I cannot understand the significance of a stray Messi dive or handball in the regard. Remove your hate Barca blinkers, please.

But it's the opposite when someone else does it, right?

Who's hating, btw?
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6111
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez appretiation thread.

Post by Nishankly Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:43 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
It's not opinion, it's fact. In this Copa I've seen Suarez dive more than any other player I have ever seen its a disgrace.

And how do you rate him as a FOOTBALL player, WC or average?

I think we have heard enough of your one dimensioned posts on Suarez, Lets talk football.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 21021
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez appretiation thread.

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:44 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
kiranr wrote:I cannot understand the significance of a stray Messi dive or handball in the regard. Remove your hate Barca blinkers, please.

But it's the opposite when someone else does it, right?

Who's hating, btw?
Sigh, but with Suarez it's often and regularly. Do you understand now?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez appretiation thread.

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:44 pm

Nishank wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
It's not opinion, it's fact. In this Copa I've seen Suarez dive more than any other player I have ever seen its a disgrace.

And how do you rate him as a FOOTBALL player, WC or average?

I think we have heard enough of your one dimensioned posts on Suarez, Lets talk football.
I could care less about that scum, if he broke his leg tomorrow I wouldn't give a sh*t and it would be karma.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez appretiation thread.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum