Firenze
Arquitecto
titosantill
El Gunner
sportsczy
30 posters

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Mbappe to Real Madrid - Official - Page 8 Empty Re: Mbappe to Real Madrid - Official

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:12 pm

Vibe wrote:So is Mbappe coming to Madrid or not?

Someone here said January 15th is the deadline.
Vibe wrote:So is Mbappe coming to Madrid or not?

Someone here said January 15th is the deadline.

Extremely doubtful at this point. Apparently the January demand wasn’t well received. With last week’s out of Paris; Mbappe, his mom, and PSG president, it does appear he will renew.

Latest talk is Flo is looking at Osimhen.

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Mbappe to Real Madrid - Official - Page 8 Empty Re: Mbappe to Real Madrid - Official

Post by Thimmy Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:24 pm

Do we have anyone on here who's followed Oshimen over a longer period of time? I've only watched highlights from him. I have no clue if he has some sustainable ability, or if a lot of people are rating him based on what he can do on occasion. Would be interesting to read some insight from someone who has watched him on a regular basis.

There are too many Rashfords and Pogbas out there who are praised because they're able to showcase flashiness or skill under certain circumstances, but then they don't have the consistency to justify their wide regard as reliable, top players of the sport.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:42 pm

He's certainly not Pogba/Rashford flashiness type.

Apparently, according to well informed official sources from Napoli, he's a coconut.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:50 pm

What the hell is a coconut and who or what is a well informed official source?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:57 pm

futbol_bill wrote:What the hell is a coconut and who or what is a well informed official source?

https://www.marca.com/en/football/2023/09/27/65140dc6268e3ef56e8b45d1.html
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:15 pm

According to Riolo RMC, PSG is making an offer to Mbappe that nobody can nobody can come close to matching. According to him, it even makes the Madrid offer look small (and that’s apparently 30 million net per season);

"Un truc sur lequel aucun club ne pourra jamais s'aligner", l'offre astronomique du PSG pour Mbappé, selon Daniel Riolo https://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/transferts/mercato-un-ecart-jamais-vu-entre-les-offres-du-real-et-du-psg-pour-mbappe_AV-202401160107.html
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:42 pm

Yep, he isn’t in it for the money!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:48 pm

Obviously he's in it for the money. He stayed at PSG at the expense of his career for one reason.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:14 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Yep, he isn’t in it for the money!

If it's 10-20% more, likely not.  We're talking over 2x.  Would you turn that down at the age of 25, or even now?

And his career is perfectly great thank you.  Only the bitter and close-minded people here and in Spain think otherwise.  Looks like Latin countries too because they mostly follow La Liga and Spanish Clubs.

If money was the only factor, he would be in Saudi right now making 600 million tax-free per year.  

PSG is an elite club with elite ownership.  They're continuing to invest heavily even after the World Cup.  They are looking to either buy Parc des Princes or build their own stadium.  The training and youth academy that they just built is without a doubt the best in the world.  And Luis Enrique is a good manager.  He gets to stay in his home country, in his hometown, with fans that adore him, and play with his little brother to boot.

Honestly, very little reason to go IMO.  He'll win a CL at PSG if stays or at least be in the semis or better almost every year.

To put it in perspective, if Rosario was in Europe and had a club like PSG, Messi would never have left.  Same with Ronaldo and Sporting. Fact is, CR7 and Messi went to their respective clubs because they paid the highest wages and the largest transfer fees. That is no longer the case.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:41 pm

PSG is a loser club lol, always was always will be. he might as well move to Saudi if his priority is more money cause PSG sure as shit aint winning the CL any time soon.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:49 pm

Pedram wrote:PSG is a loser club lol, always was always will be. he might as well move to Saudi if his priority is more money cause PSG sure as shit aint winning the CL any time soon.

How can they be if they've made 1 CL final, 1 semi, and 4 quarter finals in the last 10 years.., without missing CL a single year.  Do you know how many clubs have done that?  Hint:  5

Real Madrid and even some Barca fans talking straight out of their violated arses.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:15 am

He has given Haaland a free run at balón d’or for next decade. You Sports are the last one who should be shooting off your mouth. You have flip flopped every which way as to where he was going. Way back when I said we didn’t trust him and wouldn’t be surprised if he once again renewed to which you replied that wouldn’t happen that he was really pissed at the Arab’s!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:30 am

sportsczy wrote:
Pedram wrote:PSG is a loser club lol, always was always will be. he might as well move to Saudi if his priority is more money cause PSG sure as shit aint winning the CL any time soon.

How can they be if they've made 1 CL final, 1 semi, and 4 quarter finals in the last 10 years.., without missing CL a single year.  Do you know how many clubs have done that?  Hint:  5

Real Madrid and even some Barca fans talking straight out of their violated arses.

Ok come back to me when they actually manage to win it for once in their lives lmao

Loser club
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:09 am

Without missing CL a single year Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:42 pm

Plus he has the audacity to compare the German league to the 2nd tier French league, as a basis to PSG dominating and making it to CL play. Take a good look how how German teams, besides Bayern have done in CL play vs how the French have done. Literally no comparison at all. Or take a look at uefa coefficient ratings. Germany is just behind England and Spain, while France is also behind Italy and about even with Portugal.

I still believe Mbappe is hurting his career aspirations with this decision. But it’s on him and Sports.

Sports changes his tune so many times. When the rumors started Sports was one of them saying he had to leave PSG to enhance his career accomplishments, whether it would be to EPL or Spain.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:02 pm

Elite club held to ransom by one player rofl
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:03 pm

Kylian Mbappé: "Sooner or later I'll have to leave. Great players like Messi or Neymar have left Europe.

This guy is already thinking of Saudi Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:42 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Kylian Mbappé: "Sooner or later I'll have to leave. Great players like Messi or Neymar have left Europe.

This guy is already thinking of Saudi Laughing

Watch Sports somehow defend the guy after he actually moves to Saudi

Mbappe is a pure mercenary
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:19 pm

Sports:"Mbappe is not moving because he is essentially the new Victor Hugo of Paris why he isn't choosing to move to Madrid into the elitist hands of Perez why he has chosen more money to give to the people of Port du Clichy"
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:57 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Sports:"Mbappe is not moving because he is essentially the new Victor Hugo of Paris why he isn't choosing to move to Madrid into the elitist hands of Perez why he has chosen more money to give to the people of Port du Clichy"

That's not it at all.

A career is all about compromises whether it's football or any other profession once you've established yourself.  There are 6 main factors typically (in no particular order as it's different for everyone):

1-  location
2-  compensation
3-  environment and culture (within the organization)
4-  job description
5-  success (career growth, etc.)
6-  stability

It's a formula.  For example, if a company offers me stability for the rest of my life, I may compromise on some of the other aspects.  Similarly, if I'm being offered 2x the wages of any other company, while still painting an acceptable level of success, then I may compromise on other things.

All I'm saying is that there is a compensation number where Mbappe, within the confines of his minimum threshold for all the other variables, would make sense to choose to stay at PSG.  

He's not ruining his career by any stretch of the imagination other than the "jilted girlfriend" crowd here.  He owes absolutely nothing to Real Madrid or La Liga.  we're not talking about taking a pay cut from 2 million to 1 million.  It's 70 million to 27 million while playing in his home country, at his childhood club, that competes every year for CL AND with a very good squad and manager.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:03 pm

Sports, im playing brother I know very little of the situation.

Half of me is wanting him to move to see a meltdown but a greater half of me is wanting you to reverse-BTFO all of the Madrid fans above throwing shade at you.

I dont disagree with you on Mbappe but I remain on my stance he needs to move to a bigger league.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:04 pm

And I respect PSG and Ligue 1 as the latter especially is highly underrated, and the gaps between the top 5 leagues is smaller than people think but for his legacy and currently being the best player in the world Mbappe now at 25 should make a bigger step and have anyone stfu on him.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:16 pm

If we are the jilted girlfriend you are the current mistress.

Most of us feel we didn’t want him nor need him. And that’s based mostly on his overly dramatic antics, selfishness plus all the different demands you said he would insist on. Quite frankly his ego would have been a huge detriment to the team dynamics that currently exists.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:34 pm

I do actually think Mbappe moving to Madrid would hamper Vini's growth, i mean look how much he has improved since he moved to Real at the age of 18, nobody thought he would become top three player in the world yet here he is proving doubters wrong, all of this became possible because we trusted him and gave him time and space to hone his skills.

Mbappe coming would mean Viny has to accommodate him and become second in-command akin to what we had with CR7 and Benzema and you know what happened after CR7 left, we finally saw what Benz was truly capable of. so frankly, seeing his insane growth, i no longer believe Mbappe is essential to our team because Vini has the potential to surpass him at this rate.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:54 pm

Mbappe has moved to CF for the last 8 games and has 9 goals + 2 assists.  Barcola is playing left wing (he's a talent btw). He's done it for 2 reasons:
- Give Barcola, who is going to be star, the chance to play
- Get closer to the duo Hakimi/Dembele. That is where all the creativity is coming from, especially with Zaire-Emery there too. So Mbappe adapted to take advantage of the dynamic that's working as opposed to forcing the dynamic to change for him.

Also, Vini will never in his lifetime surpass Mbappe.  Ever.  There is that much of a talent gap and, more importantly, football IQ.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:59 pm

futbol_bill wrote:If we are the jilted girlfriend you are the current mistress.

Most of us feel we didn’t want him nor need him. And that’s based mostly on his overly dramatic antics, selfishness plus all the different demands you said he would insist on. Quite frankly his ego would have been a huge detriment to the team dynamics that currently exists.

Real Madrid fans have been crying a river since he left them standing at the wedding altar in 2022...  have never seen a bigger bunch of entitled (and ignorant) fans in my life frankly.

Especially since Madrid has done much worse to other clubs when they had the most money.  Remember how Carlo was signed?  Zidane?  Figo?  Bayern and Milan are the only clubs that stood up to Madrid because they didn't need the money and matched the players wages (Ribery and Pirlo).  But all the back channel conversations behind clubs' backs... that was Madrid's specialty.  Still doing it today.

The hypocrisy at Real Madrid is unmatched.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next