The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

+42
Vibe
guest_07
Cruijf
neuro11
Mr Nick09
Helmer
jibers
rincon
LeBéninois
Warrior
Zees
Kaladin
FennecFox7
Doc
Bankz
Turok_TTZ
RealGunner
farfan
Valkyrja
Nivash
Pedram
halamadrid2
S
BarrileteCosmico
M99
Thimmy
Perucho21
El Gunner
sportsczy
Clutch
Firenze
Casciavit
Harmonica
futbol_bill
The Demon of Carthage
danyjr
Myesyats
BarcaLearning
Lord Spencer
Mamad
Chad31
titosantill
46 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 24 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by sportsczy Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:37 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:My cousin is doing well. Ilies ardjani is his name. Playing for the U19’s at 17. He’s been forming a friendship with Ethan, kylians brother. That family has power like you wouldn’t believe in PSG. Sports, keep an eye out for my little cousin out there. It’s surreal to have a relative playing at that level. He’s rejected Algeria U19 and I believe France as well (idk). I believe his mom (my moms sister) is afraid of the physicality since he’s not fully developed. He’s barely 17, and playing with much bigger guys, but he’s not weak, just needs to grow more into his frame

That's your cousin?! Dude, he's one of the biggest prospects at PSG! His mom has to let him play at whatever level France NT wants him to. Remember that Zaire-Emery, the starting CM for PSG proper and U21 France (likely up to France proper this year)... is only 17. Age is just a number. Football careers are short.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 21481
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 24 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:43 am

sportsczy wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:My cousin is doing well. Ilies ardjani is his name. Playing for the U19’s at 17. He’s been forming a friendship with Ethan, kylians brother. That family has power like you wouldn’t believe in PSG. Sports, keep an eye out for my little cousin out there. It’s surreal to have a relative playing at that level. He’s rejected Algeria U19 and I believe France as well (idk). I believe his mom (my moms sister) is afraid of the physicality since he’s not fully developed. He’s barely 17, and playing with much bigger guys, but he’s not weak, just needs to grow more into his frame

That's your cousin?!  Dude, he's one of the biggest prospects at PSG!  His mom has to let him play at whatever level France NT wants him to.  Remember that Zaire-Emery, the starting CM for PSG proper and U21 France (likely up to France proper this year)... is only 17.   Age is just a number.   Football careers are short.


I’ll have to call her again soon (it’s been a few months since we last talked) but I believe she’s more open to him playing for France. The concern was more so playing in Africa and getting tackled. She was afraid of the style of football they play down there.

But yeah, it’s absolutely insane to have a relative that close play at that level professionally. He’s a really nice kid and very disciplined. I do know that part of the family very well. My mom talks with him and his mom basically every week so I can definitely contact him whenever. Do you think he has a chance of making the first team? I think he has a lot of great qualities and he’s excellent on the ball. Wicked left foot. Feels like such a small world honestly
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7532
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 24 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Warrior Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:08 am

Wow that's amazing, what are the odds that a GL poster got a relative at PSG. Ain't Thimmy related to a top tennis player as well hmm

I just googled your cousin he seems a legit prospect, with a background in martial arts, last season he scored 6 goals in 6 games (at the time of the article i found) and a good free kick taker. You can expect him to receive offers from Bundesliga soon enough.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 9561
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 24 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:06 am

my little brother (16) is in sprinting... very committed and hard-working, honestly don't know where he gets it from, i'm lazy... he was approached by an athletics club earlier this year when they saw him at his school meeting... later this month he is going to South Africa for a meeting there... he is currently 5'7/8-ish (about my height) hope he gets to around 6' feet at least, his running style reminds me of Justin Gatlin.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 22828
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 24 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by sportsczy Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:15 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:My cousin is doing well. Ilies ardjani is his name. Playing for the U19’s at 17. He’s been forming a friendship with Ethan, kylians brother. That family has power like you wouldn’t believe in PSG. Sports, keep an eye out for my little cousin out there. It’s surreal to have a relative playing at that level. He’s rejected Algeria U19 and I believe France as well (idk). I believe his mom (my moms sister) is afraid of the physicality since he’s not fully developed. He’s barely 17, and playing with much bigger guys, but he’s not weak, just needs to grow more into his frame

That's your cousin?!  Dude, he's one of the biggest prospects at PSG!  His mom has to let him play at whatever level France NT wants him to.  Remember that Zaire-Emery, the starting CM for PSG proper and U21 France (likely up to France proper this year)... is only 17.   Age is just a number.   Football careers are short.


I’ll have to call her again soon (it’s been a few months since we last talked) but I believe she’s more open to him playing for France. The concern was more so playing in Africa and getting tackled. She was afraid of the style of football they play down there.

But yeah, it’s absolutely insane to have a relative that close play at that level professionally. He’s a really nice kid and very disciplined. I do know that part of the family very well. My mom talks with him and his mom basically every week so I can definitely contact him whenever. Do you think he has a chance of making the first team? I think he has a lot of great qualities and he’s excellent on the ball. Wicked left foot. Feels like such a small world honestly

With Enrique, yes. Zaire Emery is thriving. Your cousin is a big prospect in a position of need. Another one is Joane Gadou, a huge defender.... same age as your cousin I think.

Your cousin is the top scorer in his division in all of France FYI.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21481
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 24 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:24 pm

I didn’t even know all that sports. That’s insane. I used to take him and his brothers to the park every year in sacrelles (I was the oldest, so I was supervising) when I was visiting. Pretty cool how France has small parks with goals or football fields set up everywhere. But fingers crossed he makes the first team.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7532
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 24 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by sportsczy Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:38 pm

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21481
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 24 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Vibe Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:45 am

FF7's cousin :bow:
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 10043
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 24 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:12 am

Mbappe with two nice goals to beat Netherlands, also hits the bar n some nice tricks like a practice match it seems Very Happy

Onana is the GK right? He looks awful, think Man U ruined him already Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 9041
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 24 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Warrior Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:42 am

It was Maignan not Onana
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 9561
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 24 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by El Gunner Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:37 am

Onana and Maignan don't even look similar in any way lol
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 22828
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 24 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:09 am

Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25151
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 24 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Vibe Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:30 am

FFS Laughing

Inb4 BLM cancels this forum
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 10043
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 24 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:57 pm

sportsczy wrote:


I saw this one. I was referring to this season in the u19’s. I think he recently got an assist. If you know where the games are televised, I’d definitely pay some money to keep tabs on him. I gave him nutritional advice last year so I’d like to think that I’m helping just a tiny bit Laughing

@vibe it’s going to be surreal if he makes the first team
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7532
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 24 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by sportsczy Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:17 pm

Pretty hard to get U19 games on TV.  In France, you can catch PSG U19 European youth league matches on Bein Sport Connect.

Re Mbappe - He's experimenting this year.  He's trying to become more of a playmaker since that's what PSG needs.  So when the ball comes to him, he's moving it around as opposed to just attacking 1v2 or 1v3.   I personally hope he doesn't get too stubborn with it...  his directness, speed and dribbling are his main traits.

Similar to what Pep did with Haaland, Enrique is looking to make Mbappe just become a snipper and play 1 touch ball as opposed to what he's really great at.  Such a weird thing to do.   He has 14 goals in 15 games for both club and country this season (8 out of 9 for PSG and 6 out of 6 for France)... so the stats are there of course.  But such a shame.

@Thimmy... we need to get our players away from Pep and Enrique lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21481
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 24 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Arquitecto Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:17 am

Man of course the poster had to set course in GL's end via BLM, is BarcaLearning bc he couldn't tell the fucking difference between Onana and Maignan :facepalm:

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12365
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 24 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by sportsczy Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:38 am

BLM is a disgrace. There... I've said it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21481
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 24 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Thimmy Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:56 am

sportsczy wrote:Pretty hard to get U19 games on TV.  In France, you can catch PSG U19 European youth league matches on Bein Sport Connect.

Re Mbappe - He's experimenting this year.  He's trying to become more of a playmaker since that's what PSG needs.  So when the ball comes to him, he's moving it around as opposed to just attacking 1v2 or 1v3.   I personally hope he doesn't get too stubborn with it...  his directness, speed and dribbling are his main traits.

Similar to what Pep did with Haaland, Enrique is looking to make Mbappe just become a snipper and play 1 touch ball as opposed to what he's really great at.  Such a weird thing to do.   He has 14 goals in 15 games for both club and country this season (8 out of 9 for PSG and 6 out of 6 for France)... so the stats are there of course.  But such a shame.

@Thimmy... we need to get our players away from Pep and Enrique lol.


I don't doubt that it optimizes the productivity of the team according to the intention of the manager, but it's such a waste of talent and takes all of the enjoyment out of their game Laughing It's been a while now since I've watched PSG with any regularity, but it looks like they have some exciting, young players these days. I'm not awfully familiar with Kolo Muani, Ugarte or Goncalo Ramos, but it's interesting to see how they're focusing on youth now, rather than established players. And yeah, I can't wait to see Haaland move elsewhere. It's no longer fun to watch him. The athleticism and unpredictability is gone. He distracts defenders by creating space for others, and occasionally moves himself into good positions inside of the box. That's pretty much all he ever does.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 13190
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 24 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by sportsczy Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:11 am

EXACTLY the same role as Haaland.  Mbappe distracts the opposition with his runs so the other players have room to play, puts himself in a good position in the box, and then scores.  If the balls don't come, he's invisible as a result. That's all he's doing for PSG this year.  Literally disgusting.

Such a shame.

Ugarte is great.  Kolo Muani is clumsy but fast.  Goncalo Ramos is a work in progress.  Zaire Emery is one to watch as he's only 17 and untouchable in the starting 11.

As an example of a typical manager trying to be a genius...  in the game v Newcastle, PSG played a 424 with Kolo Muani playing LW and Mbappe as the CF alongside Goncalo Ramos.  Enrique buffoonery.  And the 2 midfielders were Ugarte (who is 20) and Zaire Emery (who is 17).
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21481
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 24 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:29 am

Saw on Tifo they said Enrique was trying to counter Newcastle's impress hence the 4-2-4 which obviously failed Razz Dunno how Enrique can still mess up so badly after all these yrs of coaching?

Whats BLM u guys on about? Meh, im too lazy to look up players sometimes, n most of the steams/replays I watch are only in low quality since my connection sux so bad, thats my excuse Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 9041
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 24 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Vibe Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:34 pm

Is it true that Mbappe turned into a party monster and is slagging his training? I heard it on a youtube short.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 10043
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 24 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Thimmy Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:20 pm

Vibe wrote:Is it true that Mbappe turned into a party monster and is slagging his training? I heard it on a youtube short.


Must be true then. I heard in a Youtube short that the earth is actually flat hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 13190
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 24 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by sportsczy Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:09 pm

Vibe wrote:Is it true that Mbappe turned into a party monster and is slagging his training? I heard it on a youtube short.

Riolo of RMC Sport, who is fairly reliable, mentioned it.  Nobody else has though so I'm not sure.  Le Parisien would say something if it was really an issue (like they did the others at PSG).

He's also scoring like always and looked really good for France in the last 2 games.  All his stats are there.   Until I actually see a dropoff to his game, I will tend to not beleive it.

Here's an article on it: https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2023/psg-daniel-riolo-slams-problematic-kylian-mbappe-preparation-for-newcastle-clash/
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21481
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 24 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by El Gunner Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:26 pm

can't be bothered to find the post now, but i remember saying that i can see him ending up like Neymar after i saw him rubbing shoulders with celebrities at an all-white party in pre-season
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 22828
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 24 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Arquitecto Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:11 am

sportsczy wrote:BLM is a disgrace. There... I've said it.


Okay but they are so we aren't exactly saying anything controversial.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12365
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 24 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by sportsczy Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:02 am

Arquitecto wrote:
sportsczy wrote:BLM is a disgrace. There... I've said it.


Okay but they are so we aren't exactly saying anything controversial.

You'd be surprised how many people STILL support BLM in the US. Of course, Americans are mostly stupid. It's an undeniable fact.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21481
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 24 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum