BarcaLearning
Lord Spencer
Mamad
Chad31
titosantill
46 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 2 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by sportsczy Thu May 19, 2022 9:40 pm

Mbappe notified french media that he will make his decision public on Sunday... the day after PSG (and likely his) last game.

Last edited by sportsczy on Thu May 19, 2022 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 2 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Firenze Thu May 19, 2022 9:54 pm

wont live up to the hype in spain

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu May 19, 2022 10:12 pm

Firenze wrote:wont live up to the hype in spain

I don't see why he wouldn't live up to the hype in Spain. We won the league halfway into the season without him. La Liga has definitely seen better days. Even over the hill, Aubameyang has 2 goals and an assist in El Clasico and has racked up a respectable amount of goals in the league despite only transferring to Barca recently. Hell, Barca looked set for a mid-table position before the last transfer window allowed them to secure some EPL rejects The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 2 1f602 I'm more curious about how Mbappe will perform in the Champions League.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 19, 2022 10:15 pm

La Liga is much better suited than Ligue 1 for Mbappe...  refs in La Liga understand the difference between rugby and football.  He'll have for more room and get many more calls.

Big reason I wanted him to leave PSG is that it's a butcher shop for creative players.  It did serve him well though... really built up his strength and doesn't fear contact at all as a result.

I think he'll have a HUGE season for Madrid.

He's already proven in CL. In 53 CL games, he has 33 goals and 23 assists. Has literally carried PSG the last 2 seasons.

Last edited by sportsczy on Thu May 19, 2022 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu May 19, 2022 10:16 pm

sportsczy wrote:Mbappe notified french media that he will make his decision public on Sunday... the day after PSG (and likely his) last game.

Not Mbappe, it's a guy named Santi Aouna who works for Foot Mercato:

I'm not saying that what he's saying is not true by the way, only that it's not coming directly from Mbappe.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu May 19, 2022 10:59 pm

Thimmy wrote:

I don't see why he wouldn't live up to the hype in Spain. We won the league halfway into the season without him. La Liga has definitely seen better days. Even over the hill, Aubameyang has 2 goals and an assist in El Clasico and has racked up a respectable amount of goals in the league despite only transferring to Barca recently. Hell, Barca looked set for a mid-table position before the last transfer window allowed them to secure some EPL rejects The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 2 1f602 I'm more curious about how Mbappe will perform in the Champions League.

fair points tbh

I'm still stuck in the past thinking La Liga is strong overall, no doubt he'll rack up goals vs minnows.

Happy for Madrid fans tbh, exciting I bet. Wish you would have taken Haaland instead though.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 20, 2022 12:21 am

Tomorrow: Mbappe offered the presidency of France and to be named sole heir to the Emir of Qatar.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 20, 2022 1:18 am

According to Marca, Real Madrid are panicking a bit:  
https://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2022/05/20/6286a94946163f7a258b457d.html

Lol.  The issue is that Madrid want Mbappe to wait until after the CL final.  The fact that he's decided to announce his decision on Sunday AND hasn't signed anything with Madrid...  has them worried.

What a troll job this would be lol.  I still think he goes to Madrid.  But the package PSG is offering him is nothing to sneeze at.  It's literally 2x Madrid's offer.

We shall see.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri May 20, 2022 2:03 am

he's already a wc winner, what does he care
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri May 20, 2022 6:16 am

Tbh I'm a little annoyed by his behavior. Whether you're staying at PSG or moving somewhere else, just make up your mind already.

This whole saga is taking more time than necessary. I don't know if he's enjoying the attention or simply being a drama queen, but something like this shouldn't take several years to think about.

Choose already.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri May 20, 2022 6:22 am

He's pulling a Griezmann

God these French players are so annoying
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri May 20, 2022 6:55 am

^ Exactly.

Wouldn't be surprised if he posted a video on Sunday entitled "La Decisión".
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 20, 2022 7:45 am

I still think he's pretending to be undecided as a way of getting through the season in France and possibly the final which will be played in Paris.

Perez never announces massive signings in the middle of the season. Look at Rudiger and Alaba having to wait until after our season finishes/d.

Mbappe is trying to stay in their good books until he leaves for the Nations League. There the blowback will be less when he scores for France

This whole head of the sporting project is total nonsense
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri May 20, 2022 8:15 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

he's already a wc winner, what does he care

I will always remember him for Teenage mutant ninja turtle role anyway.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri May 20, 2022 10:58 am

rofl
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri May 20, 2022 11:05 am

wonder how much they must be willing to pay him, does FFP not exist in France? he'll probably be earning more than every non PSG player in the league combined
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri May 20, 2022 11:08 am

Yes, looks like he's renewing with PSG.

Good luck to him, but I hope Madrid never waits or any player like this again.

You want to sign, here's the contract. You don't? Bye.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 20, 2022 12:19 pm

I hope there is a line Perez won't cross
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri May 20, 2022 12:48 pm

Paris has a better black culture than Spain anyway... so why would he move? I understand this decision completely. Stay comfortably in your home country, with family and friends, and milk that oil money.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri May 20, 2022 12:52 pm

So PSG casually gives their star player the keys to run the club on top of a contract worth more than half a billion. What a joke. This is worse than the super league.

Bad precedent for the sport.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri May 20, 2022 12:56 pm

Mbappe aint even black, he's latte macchiato. If he wants to further his carrer and win CL, he should move. He already has a shitload of money, 10 million one way or the other doesnt change much. However if they're really offering him 2x as much as RM (100m per year?) and some pristine royal puss-y, then I'd probably stay if I were him
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri May 20, 2022 1:01 pm

The most annoying thing to me is this hesitation and the dragging of the deal. He's a great player no doubt, but I feel like he's getting ahead of himself here.

This "feuilleton" has become quite frankly extremely annoying, and if I were Madrid, I would drop out of the deal already.

Ronaldo with a Ballon d'Or and a CL on his back, didn't wait a second to sign. This dude is acting like he's shitting gold or something.

Also, I read that his team has asked Madrid for a signing bonus of 200m, because they were prepared to spend that much last year on him. Madrid had to negotiate that figure down to 130m.

GTFO seriously.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri May 20, 2022 1:19 pm

Waiting for Sports to 'confirm' that PSG are spending within 'FFP limits'
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri May 20, 2022 1:28 pm

El Gunner wrote:Paris has a better black culture than Spain anyway... so why would he move? I understand this decision completely. Stay comfortably in your home country, with family and friends, and milk that oil money.

Don't know what you're talking about, France is one of the most racist country against Black, muslim, arabs.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 20, 2022 1:32 pm

To be fair, the media has created all of the drama. Mbappe has never said the he’s coming or going. He’s never initiated a conversation about it until this past weekend.. where he said that he’ll decide very soon.

Griezmann created the drama on the other hand and fed it.

A player has the right to decide when he wants to. Whether the club or fans like it or not is a non issue. He’s played 150% though out…. No drop in performance at all.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 20, 2022 1:40 pm

And from a business standpoint, waiting creates maximum leverage to get the best deal.  Mbappe holds all the cards.  PSG has exponentially increased its offer and Madrid has come up significantly too.

I would not be surprised if they both go higher before Sunday too.

For a deal negotiation standpoint, this is textbook from Mbappe’s business team. The danger is that a suitor drops out…. But neither has.

Personally, I think he’s creating pressure on Madrid to give him even more.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next