Mr_Puyol
Raptorgunner
Albiceleste
The Madrid One
50 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Madrid or Barca?

Do You Root For Madrid Or Barca? - Page 3 Vote_lcap63%Do You Root For Madrid Or Barca? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 45 ]
Do You Root For Madrid Or Barca? - Page 3 Vote_lcap37%Do You Root For Madrid Or Barca? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 26 ]

Total Votes : 71

Do You Root For Madrid Or Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Root For Madrid Or Barca?

Post by Senor Penguin Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:53 pm

free_cat wrote:
zizzle wrote:
first, Barca became the haven of bang waggoners and fanboys, and i coudlnt stand the attitude of their fans and their players, and their new trend of diving sealed the deal for me.

Funny how you say this, yet this poll reflects that Real Madrid has much more bandwagon and fanboys supporters than Barça. Which is also well known fact.

Oh, I forgot, we don't dive, only a couple of players do, and our attitude is normal because we are the best, and you can just suck it. Cool
Do You Root For Madrid Or Barca? - Page 3 9gx64h

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Do You Root For Madrid Or Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Root For Madrid Or Barca?

Post by iNFINITY9910 Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:10 pm

Jose Mourinho Smile
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:14 pm

free_cat wrote:
zizzle wrote:
first, Barca became the haven of bang waggoners and fanboys, and i coudlnt stand the attitude of their fans and their players, and their new trend of diving sealed the deal for me.

Funny how you say this, yet this poll reflects that Real Madrid has much more bandwagon and fanboys supporters than Barça. Which is also well known fact.

Oh, I forgot, we don't dive, only a couple of players do, and our attitude is normal because we are the best. Cool

Actually Barca should be the team with most fan boys ATM considering u are best team atm and have the best player in the world now.Otherwise there is fundamentally something wrong with Barca. Laughing

P.S.

I am not accusing anyone here in this forumas a fanboy before start attacking my post.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:17 pm

DeviAngel wrote:always liked Madrid more even when madrid had the galacticos ....because they always showed respect to juve and they are close clubs I think ....

Barca I don't hate them or dislike them i don't dislike teams but their recent philosophy of buying any1 thats good wing ( Affelay,Sanchez) just to make the opponent weaker and put them on bench is putting negative things in my eyes and some of Xavi sayings to ...but I support their supporters I mean the real ones

OH MY FREAKING GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do realise that if they did'nt have those 2 players they would have 3 players for 3 positions?

Even Juventus have more depth ffs. Why cant people understand that Barca have little depth upfront and in defence and are one of the smallest squads in europe?

/facepalm.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:19 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:always liked Madrid more even when madrid had the galacticos ....because they always showed respect to juve and they are close clubs I think ....

Barca I don't hate them or dislike them i don't dislike teams but their recent philosophy of buying any1 thats good wing ( Affelay,Sanchez) just to make the opponent weaker and put them on bench is putting negative things in my eyes and some of Xavi sayings to ...but I support their supporters I mean the real ones

OH MY FREAKING GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do realise that if they did'nt have those 2 players they would have 3 players for 3 positions?

Even Juventus have more depth ffs. Why cant people understand that Barca have little depth upfront and in defence and are one of the smallest squads in europe?

/facepalm.

I think Juve was interested in both but Barca got them and he is disappointed?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:20 pm

Plus, since when PSV and Udinese are Barça opposition that needs to be weakened? Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:22 pm

free_cat wrote:
zizzle wrote:

Oh, I forgot, we don't dive, only a couple of players do, and our attitude is normal because we are the best.Cool
whatever floats your boat, sir. .

Last edited by McLewis on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : No insults, please.)
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:33 pm

It has begun! cheers again

boredom
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:50 pm

free_cat wrote:
The xcx wrote:
free_cat wrote:
zizzle wrote:

Oh, I forgot, we don't dive, only a couple of players do, and our attitude is normal because we are the best, and you can just suck it. Cool
whatever floats your boat, sir. Geez what a doucebag.

Dickhead.

See what I did there? I'm at your level of debate now!! Yooohooo, I feel like I'm starting to fit in the general section!

what? scratch
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:53 pm

barcelona, mainly because this forum will become absolutely unbearable if madrid beat them to a meaningful trophy
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:32 pm

Originally I rooted for Barca, but lately it's been more Madrid sided. They have the classier players (THE WORLD WILL END). Barca also annoy me with all the Fabregas deal.

I'm not a fan of both, though, let me make that clear.

Che... that is one frakking awesome sig LMAO
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:37 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Originally I rooted for Barca, but lately it's been more Madrid sided. They have the classier players (THE WORLD WILL END). Barca also annoy me with all the Fabregas deal.

I'm not a fan of both, though, let me make that clear.

Che... that is one frakking awesome sig LMAO

your damn right Cool And have always been. the pride of spain
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:49 pm

31 to 16 in favor of Madrid

Honestly not surprised at all, given all the swarm of Barca bashing at any given chance that goes on around here
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:07 pm

pedro biscuits dani alves are incredible divers

xavi and iniesta dive too, occasionally

and messi chooses to dive as well sometimes

thats 6 out of your first XI lol
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:12 pm

the people have spoken

Do You Root For Madrid Or Barca? - Page 3 Michaeloffice
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:13 pm

LOL this all could change next year lol.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:15 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:LOL this all could change next year lol.

First El Clasico. affraid
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:16 pm

Madrid fans dont get too proud, you guys are winning this only cos its against Barca. I'm pretty sure that if Valencia was added as an option the poll could have had a very different view
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:16 pm

free_cat wrote:
The xcx wrote:
free_cat wrote:
zizzle wrote:

whatever floats your boat, sir. Geez what a doucebag.

Dickhead.

See what I did there? I'm at your level of debate now!! Yooohooo, I feel like I'm starting to fit in the general section!

Haaaa, all bandwagoners support Barcelona. Have you seen the sheeeeeeeeeeeeer amount of little children with Messi shirts in the street? And all the people who don't know shit about football "uhhhh I like their tick tick tikka masala soccer". Barcelona is currently the best team with most prices recently, of course you'll have more bandwagoners. Supporters of Barca since 08 are the worst.

But be happy to become hated and get rid of those fans.
I was sure as hell happy that Madrid lost some of that Galacticos dead weight base.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:17 pm

windkick wrote:31 to 16 in favor of Madrid

Honestly not surprised at all, given all the swarm of Barca bashing at any given chance that goes on around here

So?

Honest to God, Madrid got it worse on the old vbulletin forums by Cyber and Fever. There were daily threads about Madrids failures in the CL and their spending without success.
And we weren't even successful at that time.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:21 pm

I cheer for a 0-0 tie with absolutely nothing of note happening
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:22 pm

izzy26 wrote:

as opposed to what? Do You Root For Madrid Or Barca? - Page 3 TrollFace
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:23 pm

Looking away from the on-field antics for a second and in terms of the work and countless projects off the field it does, Real Madrid has endeared itself to alot of people all over the world.

As it stands the Real Madrid Foundation is one of the largest charitable organisations in the world (Pretty amazing in itself) and to that end has just been awarded the "Football is More Foundation award".

Last edited by Crimson on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:23 pm

che wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

as opposed to what? Do You Root For Madrid Or Barca? - Page 3 TrollFace

LOL!

Well Done. Razz
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:28 pm

I liked Real Madrid ever since the 90s but then started absolutely hating them in Galacticos V1 era but now, somehow I started liking them again. Barcelona I really liked in the Ronaldinho-Deco-Eto'o 2006 squad but now they absolutely disgust me with their diving, bandwagon fans, playacting, Cescgate and all other bullshit. And win, draw or lose, Xavi: "we were superior."

Football purists eh?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:35 pm

Crimson wrote:Looking away from the on-field antics for a second and in terms of the work and countless projects off the field it does, Real Madrid has endeared itself to alot of people all over the world.

As it stands the Real Madrid Foundation is one of the largest charitable organisations in the world (Pretty amazing in itself) and to that end has just been awarded the "Football is More Foundation award".

That is true: Aside from the Galacticos era, Real Madrid has always been a classy and respectable club. And even in buying over-the-hill vedettes we have never tried to rip off clubs. Madrid is classy in handling their transfers, in handling other clubs, their players are always nice and hardly ever engaged in huge scandals. You'll never hear them bash the opponent after the match (some exceptions) The fans are generally respectful towards others.

Madrid indeed does a lot for charitable causes, partially of course for marketing reasons, but I have noticed quite a lot of it stays under the radar. Lots of the players also take part in charity campaigns etc. and spread football over the world. They have never accepted "Dirty money", they don't do business with questionable countries, dictators or oligarchs.

That is why the tide will turn for Barcelona: Unicef makes you sympathetic, but a Qatar Foundation shirt is not for winners.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next