Mr_Puyol
Raptorgunner
Albiceleste
The Madrid One
50 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Madrid or Barca?

Do You Root For Madrid Or Barca? - Page 6 Vote_lcap63%Do You Root For Madrid Or Barca? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 45 ]
Do You Root For Madrid Or Barca? - Page 6 Vote_lcap37%Do You Root For Madrid Or Barca? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 26 ]

Total Votes : 71

Do You Root For Madrid Or Barca? - Page 6 Empty Re: Do You Root For Madrid Or Barca?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:14 pm

zizzle wrote:ehem, we beat you when it mattered the most :coffee:
You beat us when we didn't have Iniesta, was not a fair fight Razz

Anyways, regardless of the purpose of STC it is state-owned, as Alex said, therefore Stoke Madrid fans don't really have the moral highground on this. Also, the sole purpose of the Qatar foundation is to keep the Qatari regime up? Here I thought it was to promote sciences, education and community action in Qatar - which they seem to be doing a pretty good job at. Not saying the allegations against them aren't true (even if they haven't been proved), but it's easy to only look at the bad and not at the good. Still, I'd rather the Qatar foundation deal had not been made.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Do You Root For Madrid Or Barca? - Page 6 Empty Re: Do You Root For Madrid Or Barca?

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:13 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
omarish wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:always liked Madrid more even when madrid had the galacticos ....because they always showed respect to juve and they are close clubs I think ....

Barca I don't hate them or dislike them i don't dislike teams but their recent philosophy of buying any1 thats good wing ( Affelay,Sanchez) just to make the opponent weaker and put them on bench is putting negative things in my eyes and some of Xavi sayings to ...but I support their supporters I mean the real ones

OH MY FREAKING GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do realise that if they did'nt have those 2 players they would have 3 players for 3 positions?

Even Juventus have more depth ffs. Why cant people understand that Barca have little depth upfront and in defence and are one of the smallest squads in europe?

/facepalm.

I think Juve was interested in both but Barca got them and he is disappointed?

tbh I am glad that juve didn't get them .....I want players who want to play for our club with heart and leave the heart on their field ...... thats my opinion thou ...agree with it or dislike it thats that

mole ! Very Happy

Your fine Devi Razz

Misinformed opinions sometimes annoy me though Very Happy

Btw about your sig time for an english lesson........

It's..... Dont Worry Iam Sexy Laughing

lol it is : " I DON'T WORRY I AM SEXY" it replies to me lol Very Happy it tells why I don't worry
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:58 pm

This is all funny to me! All big clubs have and will have bandwagon fans! I personally think if you are supporting a club and you have never lived in the country, or ever experienced being at the games, or the club being in the family or community then you can not be a diehard fan. You can support big clubs by watching their games but never be a true fan because you can't experience the great feeling first hand! This is my opinion so don't be immature and bash me.

About diving please guys every team has players that dive, unfortunately it is part of the game now.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:58 pm

white_star wrote:This is all funny to me! All big clubs have and will have bandwagon fans! I personally think if you are supporting a club and you have never lived in the country, or ever experienced being at the games, or the club being in the family or community then you can not be a diehard fan. You can support big clubs by watching their games but never be a true fan because you can't experience the great feeling first hand! This is my opinion so don't be immature and bash me.

I actually kind of have to agree with you. I am a huge Ajax fan, ever since I was about 5 years old I have been to most home-matches with my dad and uncle. When we win the championship, the whole city celebrates, their old stadium used to be a 15 minute bike ride from my house.

I am also a huge Real Madrid fan, however, I have only had the chance to actually see them play trice and although some of my family members like them, they are not really part of my tradition (my Spanish family loves them though, but don't see them that often). Although I can say I am probably privileged to have even seen them play at all, that very specific feeling of local pride can probably never realllllllly be there. I am moving to Madrid for a year next year though, I'll take a season ticket there, so that will change then, I feel.

Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by maverick Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
zizzle wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
zizzle wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Barca doesn't have a lot of fans in this forum because, chances are, we beat your team, too :coffee:

actually last time we beat you Twisted Evil
We beat Inter last year twice.

ehem, we beat you when it mattered the most :coffee:
You went through on an offside goal, nothing to brag about.

Dude inter were deserved winners. Milito had a one on one which was onside but was called off, eto'o won a ball clearly and was in the clear for a one on one but it got called a foul, and of course there's the busquets thing.

maverick
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:37 pm

whoever got the big bucks, so madrid Razz
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:22 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:whoever got the big bucks, so madrid Razz

Bandwagoner. Razz
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:29 pm

madrid has a few players i don't like, ronaldo, ramos, pepe etc

but as a whole i like them so much more. i never recall seeing madrid have a superiority complex or holier than thou attitude when they win/lose. i also like the stadium fans more, even if they boo their own team sometimes they seem to have a relaxed attitude and almost do it in a sarcastic joke kind of way unlike barca fans who just get angry/aggressive
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:07 am

white_star wrote:This is all funny to me! All big clubs have and will have bandwagon fans! I personally think if you are supporting a club and you have never lived in the country, or ever experienced being at the games, or the club being in the family or community then you can not be a diehard fan. You can support big clubs by watching their games but never be a true fan because you can't experience the great feeling first hand! This is my opinion so don't be immature and bash me.

About diving please guys every team has players that dive, unfortunately it is part of the game now.

sorry to say but thats just wrong. .i mean i am in india so obviously the football culture isnt strong here.. granted most of the united fans which comprise most of the football fans are glory hunters. but there are fans who have never been to the country of their club ,never saw their team live also most of their family may havent even heard of their club but they might love their club ,post daily updates, keep update on signings and every small rumour, yout tube videos etc, get the latest kits ,fantasize bout going to the stadia one day and so on Shocked so some of us even if we may not fulfill your criteria are true fans much more so than some of the bandwagon locals
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6