Hapless_Hans
El Gunner
BarrileteCosmico
61 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

2020/21 La Liga  - Page 39 Empty Re: 2020/21 La Liga

Post by Lord Spencer Sat May 22, 2021 8:00 pm

Congratulations to Atleti for winning the title and making this an exciting title race (how sporting of them to lose all of their cushions and give other teams a chance).

For Barca, they could have won this season with Suarez in their team, but they have at least stopped Real from getting the title (barely).

Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat May 22, 2021 8:58 pm

How can we blame Var, Suarez when our offensive threat is nonexistent?

A lot of the blame goes on hazard for being such a fat sack of shit and unreliable, zidanes purchase of jovic and just a lack of goal scorers.

Our problems are simple and yet we haven’t fixed them in years. And we risk running our veterans to the ground due to Sanitas having the medical knowledge of a freshman biology student.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat May 22, 2021 10:42 pm

Just watched the highlights of our game and glad I didnt watch the game cos we look so poor again, Mingueza another mistake and Firpo doing nothing but fouling and well nothing else Very Happy

If major things dont happen this summer for Barca dont think I'll watch much next season, the teams gonna struggle for top 4 for real Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun May 23, 2021 12:07 am

lol in this version of la liga, real and barca can never struggle for top 4. as boring as both sides have looked, the rest of the pack is also suffering and inconsistent. this isnt the premiership, there's still levels of disparity between real and barca vs the atletis, sociedads, betis' of this world
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 23, 2021 1:09 am

Doc wrote:
Freeza wrote:Dreadful season of football. No offensive identity and incredibly dumbass VAR taking over.

Don't know if I have the energy to watch this ridiculous sports anymore. VAR killed off a lot.
Don't be like that, it's always hope springs eternal when a new season starts.

Also, GG Atleti, should have probably won this title way before but glad it turned out like this, a proper end to a season. Also, really happy for both Llorente and Suarez, rejected by their club and manager and now, title winners. Really good for them.

Also, Trippier winning a title before Kane is both poetic and lovely.

I really can't stand it though. All these dumb VAR offside calls after deliberating 5 minutes and seeing it's 1 cm offside are dumb as all hell.

It needs to be fixed. Rules have been changed before and they can be changed again. VAR should only determine clear and obvious mistakes. And an offside that takes 5 minutes to determine via lines that are not absolute taken from a single still is just not clear and obvious in any way.

Seriously enjoyed football much more before VAR.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 23, 2021 1:39 am

Offside is offside wtf you talking about. 1cm, 0,5cm, 2cm whats the difference? VAR needs some adjusting but it works and alot of injustice was prevented thanks to its implementation. Some refs may be averse to it and perceive it as a danger to their position, perhaps a re-training is necessary. Dont tell me you lost la liga because of VAR lol. VAR is the last thing to blame looking at the state of your fricking team.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun May 23, 2021 6:25 am

2020/21 La Liga  - Page 39 Ecbzpr10
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 23, 2021 8:33 am

Myesyats wrote:Offside is offside wtf you talking about. 1cm, 0,5cm, 2cm whats the difference? VAR needs some adjusting but it works and alot of injustice was prevented thanks to its implementation. Some refs may be averse to it and perceive it as a danger to their position, perhaps a re-training is necessary. Dont tell me you lost la liga because of VAR lol. VAR is the last thing to blame looking at the state of your fricking team.

VAR has screwed us all season. If VAR had been fair to us we would'vewon this league with easy. We took it to the last game with thesereffs doing their outmost to stop us from winning. And i am not trying to be like harmonica. We REALLY have been screwed, especially with handballs, my God those calls have NEVER gone in ourfavour just against us

We deserved this title more than any team. We played nearly a whole season with 60% of our squad out injured, our veterans literally on the ground on the last day. I am so proud of this team, they have defied all expectations. Next season though we need GOALS Mbappe plus Halaand will only be acceptable. We cannot go into next season with only one reliable goalscorer. NEVER!
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Duronto-Roddur Sun May 23, 2021 9:27 am

No Atletico supporters here??? Anyway, congratulations to Atletico, their supporters (where ever they might be), Simone and yes, Suarez.

Duronto-Roddur
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 23, 2021 10:48 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Offside is offside wtf you talking about. 1cm, 0,5cm, 2cm whats the difference? VAR needs some adjusting but it works and alot of injustice was prevented thanks to its implementation. Some refs may be averse to it and perceive it as a danger to their position, perhaps a re-training is necessary. Dont tell me you lost la liga because of VAR lol. VAR is the last thing to blame looking at the state of your fricking team.

VAR has screwed us all season. If VAR had been fair to us we would'vewon this league with easy. We took it to the last game with thesereffs doing their outmost to stop us from winning. And i am not trying to be like harmonica. We REALLY have been screwed, especially with handballs, my God those calls have NEVER gone in ourfavour just against us

We deserved this title more than any team. We played nearly a whole season with 60% of our squad out injured, our veterans literally on the ground on the last day. I am so proud of this team, they have defied all expectations. Next season though we need GOALS Mbappe plus Halaand will only be acceptable. We cannot go into next season with only one reliable goalscorer. NEVER!

Laughing

Let the record show Barca fans are not complaining about Refs/VAR at all, just admit Atletico was better

remember this.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun May 23, 2021 10:57 am

Duronto-Roddur wrote:No Atletico supporters here??? Anyway, congratulations to Atletico, their supporters (where ever they might be), Simone and yes, Suarez.

You can't find them here. They have just won the league so all of them must be celebrating. All three of them.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun May 23, 2021 11:03 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Duronto-Roddur wrote:No Atletico supporters here??? Anyway, congratulations to Atletico, their supporters (where ever they might be), Simone and yes, Suarez.

You can't find them here. They have just won the league so all of them must be celebrating. All three of them.

Stll more support than Bayern, almost triple.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 23, 2021 11:08 am

Myesyats wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

Laughing

Let the record show Barca fans are not complaining about Refs/VAR at all, just admit Atletico was better

remember this.

Because when you had the league in your hands, you went on a losing/drawing run that saw you drop out of the title race. We lost points in decisive games and we lost the points because we were screwed over by the referees. Betis, Atleti, Sevilla, LaReal you name it. You can never make a case for the calls cancellingeachother out because that wouldn't be true. We were probably lucky with a call on at most 2 occasions this season but since the Barca game, the RFEF made it their personal mission to just call every single little infringement against us and NEVER in our favour. Even when theywere under scrutiny they continued with their calls. Tebas has never made a secret of the fact that he doesn't like Perez. I have no doubts in my mind that we were playing more than just against the teams this campaign.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 23, 2021 11:28 am

Vs Sevilla you mean the Militao handball ? It wasnt controversial, quite a clear penalty that was. I cant answer for other situations because I dont remember them specifically but... Its kinda hypocritical to post such stuff after relentlessly making fun of Harmonica for doing exactly that. One thing is for certain, Madrid are experts at losing La liga and this season it was mainly because Benzemea is your only legit attacker and the rest are poverty favela boys.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 23, 2021 11:45 am

No it wasn't a clear penalty because it'd hit his shoulder before his arm so according to the rules, that was not a penalty. It countless calls like that, that in the end screwed us over

You are right, we only have Benz as a proven goalscorer but that didn't stop us from going into the CL semifinal and to the last day of LaLiga.

I would have no problem admitting another team deserve to beat us unless i believe they didn't. We were outclassed by Chelsea, a game which highlighted exactly what we need for next season but the league was not that. I believe we were incredibly disadvantaged in laliga this season. And i will continue to maintain that.

I'll see if i can find a marca article of those wrong calls, because they have had a few articles up this season highlighting how badly we've been treated. And I don't even think it's because they "support" Atleti winning the league. I think it's due to how much they dislike our board and our president who's been very vocal about how he wants to shake up the league

I just made a quick search on Google, the first article:

https://therealchamps.com/2021/05/18/real-madrid-hurt-laliga-inconsistent-handball-calls/

And i maintain, i am not trying to be a harmonica. Yes we've had dissapointing results, particularly at home this season but i don't think that's the biggest reason for our league loss
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 23, 2021 2:24 pm

Hala my friend, I'll disagree with you on this one. While VAR didn't exactly do us any "favours", the league table never lies as our football was pretty shitty for major parts of the season.

As Tito wrote, you can't luck your way into a league title and Madrid & Zidane were banking on slip ups instead of taking front. I totally understand your frustration but Madrid flaws were very much apparent and VAR isn't exactly one of those flaws.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 23, 2021 3:21 pm

We went on a 18 game unbeaten run, our best since that historic run under Carlo. We had a terrible first half to the season I'll admit but we had a really good second half and fought admirably until the end. I couldn't ask for more if i am honest. Lets not forget we wrre without alot of key players for a majority of this season. I am proud of this team. Too bad there was alot stacked against them including imo the VAR and the various referees
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 23, 2021 5:29 pm

Oh I could totally ask for more. Those dropped points where we had the personnel to win were not of VAR's doing but us. Real Madrid, as far as I am concerned, snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and they gots only themselves to blame for this one.

If my fellow fans wanna blame other parties, sure. If they believe this was admirable, also sure as it was to a point. But Atleti also got hit by Covid, they also had bad ref decisions but still won at the end. I hope Madrid does some proper introspection and not just think this is fine as it isn't. At all.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun May 23, 2021 5:50 pm

Jumping in here and reminding u all that Flo has clearly overspent and out of money to buy refs like hes done in the past decade or so, together with Zidane luck not as good as it was b4, otherwise Real might have edged it Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun May 23, 2021 6:00 pm

danyjr wrote:2020/21 La Liga  - Page 39 Ecbzpr10
Wot is this Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 23, 2021 7:58 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:We went on a 18 game unbeaten run, our best since that historic run under Carlo. We had a terrible first half to the season I'll admit but we had a really good second half and fought admirably until the end. I couldn't ask for more if i am honest. Lets not forget we wrre without alot of key players for a majority of this season. I am proud of this team. Too bad there was alot stacked against them including imo the VAR and the various referees

Pointless argument because everyone is biased toward their team here but I dont think RM has been somehow exponentially less fairly treated than Barca and Atleti. There's plenty of ridiculous ref decisions to go around in spain and you're not alone in that. We've had our share of bad calls but its not the reason we're 3rd. Im sure Atleti hasnt been treated fairly by refs either through the course of the season.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon May 24, 2021 2:50 am

Lex wrote:
Wot is this Laughing
Basically VAR has a 20cm error. So using it to find someone offside by less than 20cm is unscientific and void.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 24, 2021 3:44 am

You would hope that eventually they would get cameras with mire than 60 fps
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon May 24, 2021 8:28 am

Yeah. Latest iPhones have a recording FPS of 30. Modern broadcast cameras are 50 FPS. They need better cameras specifically for VAR usage. Some investment needed.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon May 24, 2021 6:38 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:

This is interesting. I remember Valencia had two supporters here (some Che and another guy), even Sevilla has @Jay29 but Atletico has none.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon May 24, 2021 7:12 pm

danyjr wrote:
Lex wrote:
Wot is this Laughing
Basically VAR has a 20cm error. So using it to find someone offside by less than 20cm is unscientific and void.

I always thought that, honestly, the decison is technological and as such "objective", yes, but the technology has a margin of error too.

That's why I would aboslutely be for instating a threshold of, say, 10 cm. (players are rarely at top speed in these moments)
If the system calculates the offside as less then 10cm, it's not offside. That way, you properly incorporate the principle of "in doubt for the attacker" into the technological application
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next