El Gunner
Luca
RealGunner
S
Hapless_Hans
37 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Andrea Pirlo - Fatih Kamagümrük SK manager - "sono un allenatore vincente"  - Page 13 Empty Re: Andrea Pirlo - Fatih Kamagümrük SK manager - "sono un allenatore vincente"

Post by Warrior Wed May 12, 2021 11:40 pm

Agnelli yeah. The whole JJ project is a big fail football wise. Can't care less the money made from Ronaldo marketing because last summer we were broke as fuck.

But Marotta & Allegri we will never agree. They are gone since 2 years man, they left as champions. We even won last year with the remains of their work. What is Marotta's main fault ? Extend Mandzukic and Khedira ? Well they did not play a game for us this season
Our cycle ended with Ronaldo, a decision of Agnelli not Marotta

Allegri he was not on the same page with Ronaldo and stubborn tactically in his last 2 seasons. Fair enough but i don't see the link with our current problems. As i said, there's nobody else unless we push for Inzaghi whose renewal is supposedly imminent. So Pirlo should be fired sooner the better, if we want a decent coach next season.

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Andrea Pirlo - Fatih Kamagümrük SK manager - "sono un allenatore vincente"  - Page 13 Empty Re: Andrea Pirlo - Fatih Kamagümrük SK manager - "sono un allenatore vincente"

Post by Warrior Wed May 12, 2021 11:43 pm

During summer 2017 i remember Beppe began a slow transition of the squad. His plans were thrown in the bin when he was forced to sign Ronaldo. The club is not the same ever since, it became dull, tasteless squad that cannot follow instructions NOR perform well on freelance

Just a shit team with Agnelli and his puppet Paratici's stamp on it
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu May 13, 2021 8:31 am

The puppet of Agnelli is Nedved. If it was up to Paratici Pirlo would not have been appointed and would already have been sacked.

Marotta does bear a lot of responsibility. He moves in the last two mercatos or so left us in a bad position. Partici also bears a lot of it as he should assembled a more coherent team and not signed Ramsey and Rabiot. Agnelli is #1 though
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu May 13, 2021 11:57 am

Ah yes, Nedved. Maybe i put too much blame on Paratici's shoulders. All i know is 2 years ago we did not have to distribute the blame.

I look at mercato of summer 2017, nothing to see here

I suppose you mean the mercato of summer 2018 ?

Marotta has the responsibility for extending bad contracts. Transfers of Cancelo, Emre Can don't go in his favor but those cases were actually handled well by Paratici afterwards. I just don't see what he's done that still haunts us to this day.

Unless CR7 was his decision of course, i scratch that off because it's so out of character and he resigned 2 months after, seems odd. But if there are proofs i will not hesitate to agree with you guys.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu May 13, 2021 5:28 pm

Too much finger pointing. In my view, everyone sucks and no one has painted themselves in glory over the past 3 years and it’s finally caught up, cemented by appointing a completely inexperienced and shit manager

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu May 13, 2021 5:35 pm

Or we can point fingers to Agnelli who is a shit owner and a trust fund baby who never had to do anything to get where he is.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu May 20, 2021 10:54 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
rincon wrote:
Pirlo is already sacked, only the season must end to announce it.

Even if he wins the Coppa in his first season, and qualifies for CL? That's harsh.

?

Doesn't he deserve a chance at least?

At least a few players brought in that can perform the kind of positional play and counterpressing he envisages for his teams?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu May 20, 2021 12:12 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
rincon wrote:

Even if he wins the Coppa in his first season, and qualifies for CL? That's harsh.

?

At least a few players brought in that can perform the kind of positional play and counterpressing he envisages for his teams?

If we don't qualify for CL there should be no chance. If we do then it's more difficult. On paper the coppa, supercup, CL R16 and CL qualification is good for a season at the end of a cycle. The problem is that it comes to the last matchday and depending on other results to qualify for CL. That is unacceptable. Also with Pirlo we don't play 3 good games in a row. We see the final against Atalanta, the return leg vs Barca, the first game with Milan, but also see the collapse vs Fiorentina, the points lost to benevento, the 0-3 with Milan in a decisive match.

Our play since around the time of the Porto has become too poor with only flashes of promise.

I think he will be replaced. It would be very out of character for Juve to stick with him.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Thu May 20, 2021 1:18 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
rincon wrote:

?

If we don't make the CL, then it doesn't matter if he deserves another chance or not. You can't keep him because he's still an unknown and you can't risk missing out on CL for the second straight year, so you'll have to go with someone who is more of a sure thing.

If we make it, then it depends on who's available, but there aren't many names out there. I've heard Gattuso, Sinisa, Juric. The last one would have been interesting if his Verona hadn't stopped playing in the last three months. We could have had Conte or Sarri (in the past), but our president's personal feelings got in the way.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu May 20, 2021 1:24 pm

Juric ffs

Shoot me
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu May 20, 2021 1:30 pm

Inzaghi > most available options
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu May 20, 2021 3:50 pm

Yes I agree, if you can't beat Benevento then you should definitely hire their coach

Spoiler:
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu May 20, 2021 5:56 pm

The team finally plays with passion, hasn’t been seen since prime Allegri and it’s refreshing to see the whole team, collectively, work hard and show some excitement and purpose

I think he was spot on against Sassuolo, Inter* and Atalanta

*notwithstanding the atrocious referee, the performance was pure heart

But I still believe not even Pirlo deserves to carry on. I guess it depends on who is available, the CL and the finances of the club going forward though

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu May 20, 2021 6:28 pm

Anyone who denies Pirlo's potential is not paying enough attention.

His ideas and outliers are great. That is obvious and his management of his squad too, for Ronaldo seems to like him quite a bit too.

But coaching is not just ideas as arguably the most difficult part is putting them onto the pitch.

And a lot of the time he has shown to be naive and just lacking the obvious experience in how to literally translate it.

Should Juve wait for him to bloom? No.

Just because their expectations to getting the UCL place (from winning the Scudetto) is now on his shoulders, doesnt meaning him acquiring that in the last match merits him another season.

Clearly a bright and talented manager but it wont be worth the wait for now.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 23, 2021 10:59 am

Pirlo: "I am a winning coach"
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 23, 2021 9:46 pm

Thank you BUT PLEASE LEAVE

Enough is enough!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun May 23, 2021 10:01 pm

Vintner Ventura getting bailed out by his pal Gattuso.

Long may he reign.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun May 23, 2021 10:18 pm

Andrea Pirlo - ho una memoria selettiva
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri May 28, 2021 10:38 am

Officially sacked

This job was too soon for him. But you have to blame the management for putting him in this position.

Anyways wish him all the best.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:48 pm

What has the future in store for the maestro?

Does he have another club yet? Will he continue coaching right away, or at all?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:58 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:What has the future in store for the maestro?

Does he have another club yet? Will he continue coaching right away, or at all?

He'll most likely join the ever-growing list of young managers with handsome faces and amazing hair who took on jobs that far exceeded their competence and ended up delivering subpar results.

The list so far has him and Solari, and if rumors have any truth to them, they'll join the next edition of Kimmel's Handsome Men's Club.

Needless to say that Zidane and Lampard applied and got turned down almost immediately.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:38 pm

We owe this man a massive apology.

That team is absolute trash, props to Pirlo and CR7 carrying relegation fodder to Champions League :bow:
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:54 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Pirlo: "I am a winning coach"

Turns out he was right

Andrea Pirlo - Fatih Kamagümrük SK manager - "sono un allenatore vincente"  - Page 13 200.gif?cid=85b9463dzu2tej0p66o0e6pklshhjkr2ij9mc2s82w6xsvd1&rid=200
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:33 pm

Romero: "The favorite candidate of Laporta to replace Koeman is Pirlo"

I couldn't stop laughing when I read that headline. rofl

Thesis ball in the Camp Nou? We move. Proud
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:03 am

I am sacking myself as barca fan if that happens

Andrea Pirlo - Fatih Kamagümrük SK manager - "sono un allenatore vincente"  - Page 13 Giphy
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:20 pm

Pirlo will bring total football at camp nou.....and fans will sing monsoon song, mark my words

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next