Hapless_Hans
Arquitecto
danyjr
41 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 31 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:11 am

and another news i am hearing is that - atletico has given up on cavani and that roma now have registered serious interset in him...
as much as i would like to see that happen where will cavani play ?
inter too right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:13 am

Robespierre wrote:
JespSwe wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:

I think the first step to saving Milan is buying National team legend Bernardeschi for £60M and building your team around him Wink

juve fans hate bernardeschi so bad lol selling him to milan on fifa for that amount must be very satisfying ;
whatever it is , i hope that really happens on fifa and not in real life ...! i never rated bernardeschi Very Happy

when juve purchased him i was like u guys just purchased the wrong fiornetina player XD (right one being chiesa)

It is possible a swap Bernardeschi- Milik according to GDM
Polish won't extend his contact so Napoli want to give him (in fact they've signed Petagna and they want that Osimeh from Lille) , Juve is interested to him (perhaps Higuain leaves). Napoli ask Bernardeschi

Honestly I thought Milik was a better player, but two years as starter showed some his clear limits
anyway he'd be the perfect back-up, I'd take him too on this role

yea milik is probably gonna go ... didnt accept renewal
one news is that juve has registered interest for higuain replacement
another is that milik has oked his agent for milan interest - meanwhile there has been a long talk over the media about possible milik - kessie swap ; likelyhood is that atm he goes to juve - juve guarantees him good salary and regular challenge in trophies

if that doesnt happen ; our target is either jovic or Patrik Schick as RB leipzig decided not to meet Roma's demand

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:16 am

JespSwe wrote:
Robespierre wrote:On paper not a bad result for Inter this year too, if we win tomorrow we go -1 from Lazio

But I don't know, 5 :15 PM at Milano ( one of worst cities to live in summer, Po Valley effect) in July ...I expect a downtrodden match Proud

seriously the season is over for the rest except top 4
with the team u guys have now i had expected inter to challenge juve to the wire until last game ... juve under sarri weren't playing good tbh and inter should have made grounds for that

I didn't have these expectations tbf
Juve under Allegri were more lethal in league but we are not Real Madrid
We come from anonymous years where our two best years are = two Fourth Place Trophies reached in last 10 minutes in last matchday (vs a club used to win It for 8 years in a row)

Juve are both a stronger team and a group more experienced and used to win It.
You can't delete a gap of 30 points in a season. It Is a long time project inevitably.

I'd be satisfied if we improve past season as result in the league.
The only regrets are about Coppa Italia , we could win It but bottled against Napoli (they suffered more against us than Juve ) and  CL knock-out. Because we were better than Borussia Dortmund. At least compared with this Borussia Dortmund.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:23 am

Robespierre wrote:
JespSwe wrote:
Robespierre wrote:On paper not a bad result for Inter this year too, if we win tomorrow we go -1 from Lazio

But I don't know, 5 :15 PM at Milano ( one of worst cities to live in summer, Po Valley effect) in July ...I expect a downtrodden match Proud

seriously the season is over for the rest except top 4
with the team u guys have now i had expected inter to challenge juve to the wire until last game ... juve under sarri weren't playing good tbh and inter should have made grounds for that

I didn't have these expectations tbf
Juve under Allegri were more lethal in league but we are not Real Madrid
We come from anonymous years where our two best years are = two Fourth Place Trophies reached in last 10 minutes in last matchday (vs a club used to win It for 8 years in a row)

Juve are both a stronger team and a group more experienced and used to win It.
You can't delete a gap of 30 points in a season. It Is a long time project inevitably.

I'd be satisfied if we improve past season as result in the league.
The only regrets are about Coppa Italia , we could win It but bottled against Napoli (they suffered more against us than Juve ) and  CL knock-out. Because we were better than Borussia Dortmund. At least compared with this Borussia Dortmund.

cmon serie a shot or atleast challenging juve was more realistic goal i understand the past results but the conte + amount of players over june and january u guys have brought should have made inter be just few points away not 11 pts (w/ game in hand)

juve are stronger and experienced but inter did bring top class experienced players
long term inter are in good shape but even this season inter were good enough to be close to juve ...
juve looked really bad on first half of the season under sarri - juve have ronaldo to thank for

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:08 am

You never rated Bernardeschi, Jesp ? He was beautiful to see at Fio, a mix of hard work and vista with an artistic touch of ball. Then he came here and it was clear he had the Juve mentality and he'd be useful to us. Didn't turn out that way.

I have been patient with him, but he never became the impact player i expected and his main highlight has been the come back against Atletico. Since then Bernardeschi lost his confidence and did not score a damn goal in league.

Swap with Milik fair enough. How much we can sell him anyway, 25-30M ? At this price we'd be lucky to afford a player of Milik's caliber. We can realistically expect 15 goals. My only concern is the fragile knees.

Berna can turn things around in Napoli, feels strange to lend a good player to a rival but i don't rate their squad anymore. Soon Koulibaly will leave and they will have big problems.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:10 am

Bernadeschi has lost so much confidence as of recent and misplayed well over two years he isn't anywhere near the same player we all knew him for in Fiorentina and initially for Juventus. He needs to change clubs.

CR has made an interesting transition in his free kicks.

For ankle-preservation reasons as half a decade the free-kick scored he used his inner foot to curve it rather than his laces so that may just be a new trend in his game.

Though it was starkly contrasted by his increasingly rare long shot to which was successful against Genoa and measured at a ridiculous speed, and of course used his laces.

Total phenom.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:07 am

A missile like CR7 vs Genoa is my favorite type of goal in football. I have bias for players who can do it. Bernardeschi also have an amazing shot.

What is the next move by Mendes establishing his portuguese colony ? If the links with that guy Neves are still on i'd be willing just for his talent at long shots. Overall he's not worst than what we currently have in midfield.

Still far for the swag of a young Gerrard which was exceptional. The clean cut, oversized jersey, stamina, rocket of a shot... boy do i miss him
His volley against West Ham is probably my favorite shot of all time, maybe Van Bronckhorst against Uruguay tops it.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:28 pm

Bologna? ffs. Robes pls.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:34 pm

Firenze wrote:Bologna? ffs. Robes pls.

@Hapless_Hans likes this post
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:53 pm

Warrior wrote:You never rated Bernardeschi, Jesp ? He was beautiful to see at Fio, a mix of hard work and vista with an artistic touch of ball. Then he came here and it was clear he had the Juve mentality and he'd be useful to us. Didn't turn out that way.

I have been patient with him, but he never became the impact player i expected and his main highlight has been the come back against Atletico. Since then Bernardeschi lost his confidence and did not score a damn goal in league.

Swap with Milik fair enough. How much we can sell him anyway, 25-30M ? At this price we'd be lucky to afford a player of Milik's caliber. We can realistically expect 15 goals. My only concern is the fragile knees.

Berna can turn things around in Napoli, feels strange to lend a good player to a rival but i don't rate their squad anymore. Soon Koulibaly will leave and they will have big problems.

exactly like u said not exactly impact player ; even to start with he can do some solo runs but normally top teams wants their player to be decisive in the event team is playing bad. he has actually been given so many opportunities ; though i also 100% agree that the game he played in home against atletico made me think twice what he is capable of doing but he cant or is not able to replicate performance week in week out.

thats why i didnt rated him to be like a game changing player or someone u can count on. i dont feel like even if he goes elsewhere he will establish himself as like the one to count on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:53 pm

wwow mandzukic is a free agent again - fiorentina!!!! sign him up!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:57 pm

lol bologna 2 - 1 inter
missed the game - excited to watch full highlights ... sorry robes ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:05 pm

damn - ribery taken a hit couldnt even walk off the pitch ; hope he has no serious injury
Fiorentina holding Parma 2 - 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:08 pm

cutrone lol how did that didnt go in ...terrible attempt on goal.
fiorentina seriously need a good finisher or CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:09 pm

Fiorentina probably is going to get anohther draw or even loss ; its all Parma atm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:19 pm

just saw Bologna Inter game lol lautaro and gagliardini robes must be furious at gagliardini XD how did the rebound not go in on empty net XD
musa barrow and musa Juwara injected some great pace for bologna
was good to see sinisa but omg he got so skinny ... T.T hope he is getting better though

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:33 pm

lol fiorentina oh wat a terrible miss!!
3 players upfront vs just gk to beat and they cock up on build up

Fiorentina just survived ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:50 pm

JespSwe wrote:wwow mandzukic is a free agent again - fiorentina!!!! sign him up!!!!

Juventus sign him and use him as box-to-box

Couple of years ago i wanted this to happen, still do
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:58 pm

Has Godin been underwhelming for Inter? It seems like Bastoni has taken his spot.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:43 pm

Same old Inter. In this team even prime Messi would look like mentally ill Elia. Laughing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:36 am

seeing highlights of Napoli - Roma
my god roma had this ample chances with pellegrini and he fails to finish ; meanwhile fazio ... mclewis must be fuming.... passes straight to insigne for a curler

dzeko looked pissed off with miki after he scored cuz he didnt pass lol ; anyway roma just like us are in state of a disaster. atleast zaniolo made a comeback so thats a good news.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:38 am

Warrior wrote:
JespSwe wrote:wwow mandzukic is a free agent again - fiorentina!!!! sign him up!!!!

Juventus sign him and use him as box-to-box

Couple of years ago i wanted this to happen, still do

mandzukic is such a team player - guy can play ANYWHERE!
seriously u guys play him as b2b player than matuidi and juve will have a lot better midfield XD

but way i see it, fiorentina is a great fit plus ribery knows him very well on how he plays ...
that fiorentina has poor finishers! cutrone again sooo overhyped player :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:40 am

Casciavit wrote:Has Godin been underwhelming for Inter? It seems like Bastoni has taken his spot.

good to see ya mate!
i may be mistaken or if anyone correct me but i read something like godin - conte relationship somehow is not in the same page as before

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:41 am

DeviAngel wrote:Same old Inter. In this team even prime Messi would look like mentally ill Elia. Laughing

lol what happened to him ... man he was such a great player before he came to juve XD
really he was genuinely had special abilities in him... sad to see him going nowhere

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:23 am

JespSwe wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Same old Inter. In this team even prime Messi would look like mentally ill Elia. Laughing

lol what happened to him ... man he was such a great player before he came to juve XD
really he was genuinely had special abilities in him... sad to see him going nowhere

Same thing that's happening to Inter, going nowhere Laughing

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:15 pm

Question is : will be Inter able to make 8 points for the CL qualification in these 8 matchdays ?

Yes
No

Vote

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 31 EcMhxoWWAAMyiIx?format=jpg&name=small
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content