Robespierre
Kaladin
RealGunner
38 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 29 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by McLewis Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:00 pm

I frankly don't care much about this result as the Coppa wasn't attainable for us anyway. Good, but unsurprising win for Juve.

As for Cengiz, I still rate him. He's struggled for form after his injury, but when he's on his game, he's something else entirely. It's entirely possible he could re-discover that form in the wake of Zaniolo's injury. This would be the best time for that to happen and he's got plenty of good players around him to help him.

Just one of those players that is great when in form and rough on the eyes when out of it. Meh.

Back to the league, which matters to us above everything else.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:09 pm

McLewis wrote:I frankly don't care much about this result as the Coppa wasn't attainable for us anyway. Good, but unsurprising win for Juve.

As for Cengiz, I still rate him. He's struggled for form after his injury, but when he's on his game, he's something else entirely. It's entirely possible he could re-discover that form in the wake of Zaniolo's injury. This would be the best time for that to happen and he's got plenty of good players around him to help him.

Just one of those players that is great when in form and rough on the eyes when out of it. Meh.

Back to the league, which matters to us above everything else.

haha, i m glad you feel optimistic about Cengiz. i hope AS Roma do feel the same way and believe him enough to keep him at club, because Zaniolo is injured.

To his defense ur right he was injured then Zaniolo pretty much made his own without giving too much opportunities to Cengiz. But lets be honest he will always be second choice at Roma ; he will never outdo Zaniolo, because Zaniolo is too good.

For me Cengiz has never been consistent nor decisive nor contributing to attack often when required, even when he gets opportunities. He has few bright moments but then completely shuts down. So I hope Roma does business with foreign league and make profits, hope we don't see him at Milan XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:49 pm

Robespierre wrote:Castrovilli is the best Fiorentina player by far, not that mediocre of Chiesa

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:00 am

@JespSwe is the OG with the Castrovilli hype from the start of the season. Love to watch him.

Still it's too early to be making comparisons with Chiesa. Besides their roles being too different, he needs more than half a season to show his worth.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:07 am

rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:46 pm

rincon wrote:@JespSwe is the OG with the Castrovilli hype from the start of the season. Love to watch him.

Still it's too early to be making comparisons with Chiesa. Besides their roles being too different, he needs more than half a season to show his worth.

hahaha well he had shown signs, but atalanta fiorentina game was where i really thought this guy is for real ; then against us he single-handedly was nutmegging everyone in our midfield and defense. i think this guy is like italian iniesta

top quality player, too early i agree but we need to see his full season how he does, and next season as well, to see how he develops over season.

one thing though, he has to be called up in Euro 2020 by mancini. too good to be left out

Last edited by JespSwe on Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:54 pm

Brescia 0 - 1 Milan

Lucky win, Donnarumma single handedly won us this game for sure. Brescia was relentless here, they only lacked finishing and for that we are lucky not to see balotelli on pitch

It was only after Rebic scored that forced Brescia to take more risks to come forward that opened the game for us.

Though Ibra should have scored in first half, missed sitter on wonderful pass by Theo. Then theo second half solo run and another thunderbolt... man how i wished this went in, so our boys can blast back the theo thread XD ; defensively though theo needs work. better yet this guy can go bale like conversion and play advanced role.... lets be real calhanouglu cant do anything.

i think first half and until goal everyone played bad, donnaruma was surely hero here ; rebic too, with added pace and threat in front of goal. i feel bad for ibra because he keep having to drop deep and be part of build up because no one create him any chance. and he was also the only one chasing ball like crazy and urging calhanouglu and castillejo to press more.

going back to brescia 17 shots, 7 shots on goal, they lacked finishing, tonali is a legit player, ran crazy created plenty, marshalled well. Torregrossa was painful to defend, though i have to say big admiration to kjaer and romagnoli for doing everything they can ; much better partnership than musacchio.

kessie, no comment , bennacer accumulated many yellows he is suspended for next game.

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:10 pm

JespSwe wrote:
rincon wrote:@JespSwe is the OG with the Castrovilli hype from the start of the season. Love to watch him.

hahaha well he had shown signs, but atalanta fiorentina game was where i really thought this guy is for real ; then against us he highhandedly was nutmegging everyone in our midfield and defense. i think this guy is like italian iniesta

top quality player, too early i agree but we need to see his full season how he does, and next season as well, to see how he develops over season.

one thing though, he has to be called up in Euro 2020 by mancini. too good to be left out

It's a hard choice in the end. In the middle there is surely:
Jorginho, Verratti, Barella, Sensi, Pellegrini
The 6th spot was looking like Tonali's now maybe Castrovilli

Another is to take the spot that Zaniolo opens in attack and give it to him instead of to someone like El Shaarawy.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:29 pm

rincon wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

hahaha well he had shown signs, but atalanta fiorentina game was where i really thought this guy is for real ; then against us he highhandedly was nutmegging everyone in our midfield and defense. i think this guy is like italian iniesta

Another is to take the spot that Zaniolo opens in attack and give it to him instead of to someone like El Shaarawy.

damn lol did italy ever had this much of luxury? yea if they can cut out someone from forward. but ur right, this is making very tough for mancini.

i could say that jorginho isn't playing that good compared to that list of people out there but mancini would like someone with experience.

oh man some very good player will have to stay home and he is going to find difficult. i still feel castrovilli is too good to be left out though... lets see

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:08 pm

Ilicic for POTY
What A player :bow: :bow: :bow:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:34 pm

losing 7-0 at home is grounds for an immediate sacking surely

just saw it's that scrub mazarri too
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:08 am

dayum illic hattrick.... !
come to milan, to replace suso XD

but damn atalanta has become scary team to face ... 7-0 ! at torino's home turf... its going to sting those fans for a long time ...

this is bad for milan too, they will be looking for some kind of response in upcoming games against us (coppa and serie a)

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:20 am

rincon wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

Eh, but not Sensi. I think Castrovilli's place is safe
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:26 am

adun101 wrote:
rincon wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

Eh, but not Sensi. I think Castrovilli's place is safe

i think the opposite XD sensi was a frequent called up player in mancini team so , lets see though its a tough call for mancini

though, today castrovilli is placed in observation apparently he had some kind of consciousness issues that he was not even aware where he was.

hope it is not long term and just normal tiredness or sickness for him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:50 am

Fiorentina 0 - 0 Genoa

Saw highlights now, Dragowski omg lol countless saves, penalty, long range saves, one on one saves. long term going to be massive keeper for Fiorentina.

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:54 am

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:18 am

S wrote:<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Atalanta have now scored 57 goals in 20 games after tonight’s 7-0 crushing of Torino. Only Man City (65) have scored more this season from Europe’s big 5 leagues. City have played 4 more games. Ilicic got another hattrick. Only Messi & Aguero have more since 2018 in Big 5 <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/TORATA?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#TORATA</a></p>— Carlo Garganese (@carlogarganese) <a href="https://twitter.com/carlogarganese/status/1221186655194877953?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 25, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

scary team indeed, atalanta has players pretty much from anyone and everyone in midfield and forward who can score...

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:18 am

Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:27 am

Ilicic :bow:

Impossible not to like Atalanta. Really hope they get CL again and progress to the QF.

It's a shame that Lazio are so far ahead. Otherwise I'd prefer Roma to sneak in at 4th and Lazio in EL.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:28 am

JespSwe wrote:Fiorentina 0 - 0 Genoa

Saw highlights now, Dragowski omg lol countless saves, penalty, long range saves, one on one saves. long term going to be massive keeper for Fiorentina.

Dragowski was one of the reasons why I questioned Roma paying so much for Pau Lopez. Looks like an excellent young keeper.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:02 pm

Young gets an assist on his debut

Premier League master race
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:31 pm

We're winning because of a Beckham-esque cross by Ashley Young

Very tough match anyway, our midfielder without Brozovic struggles too much

Last edited by Robespierre on Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:33 pm

rincon wrote:
JespSwe wrote:Fiorentina 0 - 0 Genoa

Dragowski was one of the reasons why I questioned Roma paying so much for Pau Lopez. Looks like an excellent young keeper.

You were wrong anyway
Paul Lopez >> Dragowski
Polish still inconsistent imo, Pau Lopez is always one of best Roma players
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:38 pm

Dont see that yet. Dragowski has a higher ceiling, he is a bit inconsistent but younger and still good enough. Anyway we'll see if he does grow this way.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:15 pm

10 minutes for Cagliari :bow:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor