Sina
Thimmy
The Demon of Carthage
Myesyats
Firenze
47 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:14 pm

It really is silly season, isn't it, all around.

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:19 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo has blessed Juventus' move for Romelu Lukaku after they opened talks with Manchester United over a swap deal involving Paulo Dybala.

The Portuguese superstar values Lukaku's appetite for sacrifice and is happy to play wide of the Belgian marksman next season.

Juve see Lukaku as a real market opportunity as well as one who will work well as the central pivot in a 4-3-3 system.

the man formerly known as BIG ROM is now to be called Black Benz
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:24 pm

Firenze wrote:
Warrior wrote:Mandzukic and Matudi also included in the deal. Forget Lukaku, it was a lure, we are going for POGBA.

lol stop, we value Pogba at 180M. So unless you're trading Dybala, those 2 and 100M you have no chance at Pogbito.

Screw that

180 millions is absolutely delusional

My last offer :coffee:
Dybala + Cancelo + Matuidi + Mandzukic
vs
Pogba + Darmian + 40M

A mega trade for the ages
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:31 pm

Firenze wrote:Cristiano Ronaldo has blessed Juventus' move for Romelu Lukaku after they opened talks with Manchester United over a swap deal involving Paulo Dybala.

The Portuguese superstar values Lukaku's appetite for sacrifice and is happy to play wide of the Belgian marksman next season.

Juve see Lukaku as a real market opportunity as well as one who will work well as the central pivot in a 4-3-3 system.

the man formerly known as BIG ROM is now to be called Black Benz

Black Benz Laughing
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:38 pm

It’s understood @juventusfc sporting director Fabio Paratici in London for talks with agents of Dybala, Lukaku and @ManUtd to “reach an agreement and complete the exchange.” - according to Sky Italy.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:21 pm

It's like every summer we need to make at least one retarded piece of business

I am not even upset about Dybala leaving but it's the way we are giving him away for a player who is unwanted at his current club. This is a complete mess.

I have been completely put off by this and I highly doubt I am even going to follow the rest of the transfer window

Absolute nonsense
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:27 pm

Also expect Dybala to return to Italy probably to Milan on a 2 year loan + option to buy by next year at the earliest. If not, 2021 for sure
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:30 pm

they honestly can't be fucking serious

bizarre Laughing

another massive unforced error after signing Ronaldo
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:54 pm

S wrote:It's like every summer we need to make at least one retarded piece of business

I am not even upset about Dybala leaving but it's the way we are giving him away for a player who is unwanted at his current club. This is a complete mess.

I have been completely put off by this and I highly doubt I am even going to follow the rest of the transfer window

Absolute nonsense

I can rationalize a Dybala exit too but not for a Lukaku entrance

It is no longer what a time to be alive

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:59 pm

#Juventus are prepared to lower their demands for Paulo Dybala and do a straight swap with Manchester United for Romelu Lukaku, claim Sky Sport Italia

grazie
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:13 pm

Luca wrote:
I can rationalize a Dybala exit too but not for a Lukaku entrance

It is no longer what a time to be alive

They don't sell Dybala to get Lukaku, they get Lukaku so they can sell Dybala for a big profit

I kinda like Lukaku, but I don't see what he has to do with Sarri. This transfer window has been shit.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:13 pm

Lmao no way that's true
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:15 am

Forget Dybala and Fernandes. We are getting the biggest talent in France reportedly. 10 m for a 16 year old Hannibal Mejbri. Shocked What a name. What a player. :bow:  @Sports any inputs on this lad?

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:06 am

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:19 am

Been hearing about Mejbri for ages, name is too memorable to forget.

anyway I'm convinced 90% of the talk about Dybala is just clueless journalist speak, lot of contradicting stuff out there, keep seeing that he wants 250K per week after tax, which apparently puts him in par with Sanchez (grr)

I get that he would like to stay in Turin so he will try to demand his worth but he isn't an elite player, hasn't proven he can cut it in the GOAT league like Sanchez had (even if it turned out to be a disaster) guy is a B+ player as far as I'm concerned, always has been. He improves us, don't get me wrong, but he isn't worth that ffs.

Hope we tell him to GTFO and sign Fernandes and then just sell Lukaku for 50M to Inter
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:21 am

Yea feel the same way. We never learn despite multiple failings. If that much is the salary, I genuinely hope we stay away and get just Bruno.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:59 am

I'm curious as to what Fernandes has done to warrant this confidence. He looked like a normal player in Serie A. Obviously he has improved, but to be so sure that portuguese league hype translates so well as to pay huge money for him right away? he takes the most shots on his team, the goalscoring is not going to translate to United.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:26 pm

Well. For the simple fact we arent linked with anyone else. Its a choice between him and Dybala, so if Dybala comes across as well (for lack for a better word) a mercenary, obviously the only other choice as of now we have is Bruno.

Having said that tho, heard he is in terrific form at the present and would be an instant upgrade. Would suit our team more than Dybala, whom we would have fit in, even change the system to get the best out of.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:39 pm

Bayern in advanced talks for Sane - Fabrizio Romano

Kovac :bow:

@Hans
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:53 pm

Firenze wrote:Been hearing about Mejbri for ages, name is too memorable to forget.

anyway I'm convinced 90% of the talk about Dybala is just clueless journalist speak, lot of contradicting stuff out there, keep seeing that he wants 250K per week after tax, which apparently puts him in par with Sanchez (grr)

I get that he would like to stay in Turin so he will try to demand his worth but he isn't an elite player, hasn't proven he can cut it in the GOAT league like Sanchez had (even if it turned out to be a disaster) guy is a B+ player as far as I'm concerned, always has been. He improves us, don't get me wrong, but he isn't worth that ffs.

Hope we tell him to GTFO and sign Fernandes and then just sell Lukaku for 50M to Inter

I also hope Dybala torpedos this deal ffs

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:03 pm

"Icardi decides: if not Juve then he will stay at Inter"

Stay safe @robespierre
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:13 pm

So Sky Sports reporting Dybala has arrived at Juventus training ground for the crunch talks with Sarri.

Hopefully we will get to know something sooner one way or the other. Just want to end this today itself. Last thing we all want now is to have this shit drag on. If Dybala's dithering, move on, he's clearly not interested. Sell Lukaku to Inter.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:17 pm

He arrived to Torino, not to Juve grounds.

The media doesn't know he will go to meet Sarri today or tomorrow, its speculation.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:26 pm

Sarri has no plans for Dybala in the upcoming season. The player will give the go-ahead to his agent for the move to Old Trafford [Firenze Sources]

Medical Friday.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:48 pm

rincon wrote:I'm curious as to what Fernandes has done to warrant this confidence. He looked like a normal player in Serie A. Obviously he has improved, but to be so sure that portuguese league hype translates so well as to pay huge money for him right away? he takes the most shots on his team, the goalscoring is not going to translate to United.

if he takes the most shots on his team I'd say he'll fit in nicely as Pogba successor
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:52 pm

rincon wrote:"Icardi decides: if not Juve then he will stay at Inter"

Stay safe @robespierre

If he's better than Madzukic and Higuain, as I was told, (then by extension he's clearly better than Lukaku too btw), what's the loss?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next