Post by rincon Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:01 am

What a bad match

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:04 am

fiorentina did good, just a finishing is what they lacked. really liked castrovilli and ribery played well too

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:08 am

Cagey and frustrating match to watch.

Montella's side were considerably better than Juventus who spent more time complaining and almost expecting a goal to happen rather than fighting against an intelligent 2 banks of 4 played against them to stifle the bianconeri, and subsequently create some glorious chances that were failed in their conversion due to la viola's lack of proper CF.

de Ligt had a markedly improved performance today whilst even with Sarri, Bernadeschi continues to play as a winger to which severely limits his style of playing as no coincidence his performance was Atletico was so good due to him afforded his channels of freedom rather than being an inside winger. CR was marshalled well by a threadbare Viola backline and as for Fiorentina themselves, given the pressure Montella was under and their poor if not unlucky Serie A start, it is the best they could have done in their situation and at least have Napoli and Juventus now out of the day.

Star of the match is Ribery by far. Who has been seen in training frequently working on the youngsters, happy with his family on the streets of Firenze and pulled of a beautiful performance today with a classy move by Montella to sub him off for the ovation he deservedly received. Terrorised Juventus and shame Chiesa is such a donkey in finishing otherwise the footballing world would give credit for Franck far more than what will be given today.

Nowhere near finished as a player. Legend.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:32 am

Juve really need a wakeup call, even if they are ravaged by injuries, this Montella team shouldn't be doing them in like this.

Either way, i expect this draw to be a non-relevant by the end of the season
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:41 am

Fiorentina away is usually not an easy match by any means but yeah, we sucked. Midfield totally outclassed. It made it so our attack just wasn’t involved enough. If we scored a goal (against play albeit), it would’ve opened the game up but that game could’ve been 200 minutes long instead of 90 and I don’t see that team scoring a goal today. We were that shit.

The Napoli match was great until the end but this was a marked downgrade, post-international break and pre-CL but no excuses and now more injuries which is never good.

Justice for Dybala

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:57 am

Luca wrote:Fiorentina away is usually not an easy match by any means but yeah, we sucked. Midfield totally outclassed. It made it so our attack just wasn’t involved enough. If we scored a goal (against play albeit), it would’ve opened the game up but that game could’ve been 200 minutes long instead of 90 and I don’t see that team scoring a goal today. We were that shit.

The Napoli match was great until the end but this was a marked downgrade, post-international break and pre-CL but no excuses and now more injuries which is never good.

Justice for Dybala

Explain to me that midfield and those substitutions please.

So I understand the subs were all injury caused, but why do you sign Ramsey and Rabiot and then keep them on the bench to bring on Betancur? Are they not fit? Or is Sarri being anal about his positions?
And Khedira, Betancur, Matuidi is what you're ending up with?
And you're still telling me your squad building wasn't actually rather poor in recent years?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:02 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Luca wrote:Fiorentina away is usually not an easy match by any means but yeah, we sucked. Midfield totally outclassed. It made it so our attack just wasn’t involved enough. If we scored a goal (against play albeit), it would’ve opened the game up but that game could’ve been 200 minutes long instead of 90 and I don’t see that team scoring a goal today. We were that shit.

Justice for Dybala

So I understand the subs were all injury caused, but why do you sign Ramsey and Rabiot and then keep them on the bench to bring on Betancur? Are they not fit? Or is Sarri being anal about his positions?
And you're still telling me your squad building wasn't actually rather poor in recent years?

lol i was thinking the same thing... why bring bentacur when they had ramsey or rabiot ; actually ronaldo and higuain could have used some hand with some creative players feeding them, ronaldo got pace and strength he can do the rest

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:37 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:

Justice for Dybala

Ramsey wouldn’t be a sub for Pjanic, nor is he fully fit. Pjanic is playing the deepest of the midfield roles, the Jorginho role that Sarri is known for. Bentancur is probably the most logical sub for him.

Khedira and Matuidi (and Pjanic) have been the first choice midfield through three games. Personally, I want to see Rabiot play. I don’t care if Can plays, he was rather useless against Napoli.

Our midfield signings and most recently, extending several aging players has been very poor.

Still, the team looked great against Napoli, prior to the set pieces in the second half but today there was just none of those good things.

With the midfield this shit there’s a lot of reliance on Douglas/Bernardeschi (today because of the injury now), to create and be the link between the midfield and attack.

In short, we sucked today.

Without Chiellini, our defence is weaker. Our right fullback options are all average. We have one proper midfielder in Pjanic and perhaps Ramsey and Rabiot can come good. Rest are good options but none are great.

Attack is stacked but Ronaldo and Higuain are basically locked in to start every match, leaving only one remaining spot for Douglas, Bernardeschi and Dybala.

Early days though

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:41 am

There is no need to speculate. Ramsey and Rabiot are not fit, and neither is a regista. They will both get to start once they recover properly.

There is also no need to respond to Hans about this as he is just trolling as always when it comes to Juve. There is no actual desire to learn the answers to any of these questions, it's all to just try to make a dig at the club.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:47 am

@Luca Dybala is primarily competing with Higuain, not with the wingers
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:54 am

rincon wrote:
There is also no need to respond to Hans about this as he is just trolling as always when it comes to Juve. There is no actual desire to learn the answers to any of these questions, it's all to just try to make a dig at the club.

I'm really not and it really isn't, but hey. Keep delegitimizing all criticism, see where it leads.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:08 am

I thought Hans had a fair point there.

You couldn’t see us using Dybala behind Ronaldo/Higuain at some point?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:15 am

So Betancur is a 'regista' ?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:17 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
rincon wrote:

I'm really not and it really isn't, but hey. Keep delegitimizing all criticism, see where it leads.

It's the same tired trolling. If you actually wanted information then you wouldn't follow your own question (one of which you already knew the answer to) with "And you're still telling me your squad building wasn't actually rather poor in recent years?". There was no intention to actually get an explanation ("Explain to me that midfield and those substitutions please") or you wouldn't move on to criticize in the same post before you could have gotten one.

Then you answer with this:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Keep delegitimizing all criticism, see where it leads.

It's criticism, not actually wanting to get questions answered. Your mind is made up to criticize whether you put question marks or not.

As to "delegitimizing" criticism, I would love to read where I write a post that doesn't criticize our midfield composition since we signed Matuidi. I'm not delegimitzing criticism, I'm delegitimizing your thin attempts at trolling in every post related to Juve.

It's not an opnion of mine that Rabiot and Ramsey weren't fit, since Sarri said so, before and after the match. Neither it is my opinion that Pjanic, Danilo, and Costa got injured forcing the 3 substitutions.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:20 am

Luca wrote:
You couldn’t see us using Dybala behind Ronaldo/Higuain at some point?

I do but I wasn't writing what I want or think. Sarri said he sees Dybala as a striker and has only played him as such. It's Higuain/Dybala and Costa/Bernardeschi at least for now.

He is always stuck to his system, from everything he has said and done, it seems that so far the rotation is

Ronaldo - Higuain/Dybala - Costa/Bernardeschi

Matuidi/Rabiot - Pjanic/Bentancur - Khedira/Ramsey

We just need to hope that Rabiot and Ramsey get fit asap.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:34 am

Elmas looks brilliant vs Samp.

Fabian-Elmas looks infinitely more exciting than anything to do with Khedira and Matuidi.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:36 am

It's game over once Ramsey is in the team. He can single handedly solve the entire midfield crisis.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:45 am

whichever one of Rabiot or Ramsey that gets fit first can go a long way of solving everything if they replace Matuidi.

Time after time we attack down the left with a great run from Alex and a 1-2 with Ronaldo only for the ball to fall to Matuidi on the edge of the opponent box. Naturally he can't do anything that involves technique or creativity, so he makes the easiest pass available to Ronaldo or Alex, and kills any unpredictability in the attack.

At least down the right Khedira looks revitalized and is playing very well, so most of the threatening moves come from the Costa/Khedira/Danilo side setting a ball for Higuain or Ronaldo in the center.

As long as Matuidi plays, our left side has a black hole in attack.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:15 am

RealGunner wrote:It's game over once Ramsey is in the team. He can single handedly solve the entire midfield crisis.
How long can he stay fit, three months???
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:42 am

Handanovic
De Vrij - Godin - Skriniar
Candreva - Barella - Brozovic - Sensi - Asamoah
Lukaku - Politano

I kind of feel vulnerable now with full force in defence, Ranocchia and D'Ambrosio fooled me into a sense of security, never thought I'd say that.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:27 am

de paul out ... deserved red for raising hand to candreva, candreva was provoking him too but to loose cool like that

never liked de paul lol this guy really likes to start a fight, (i still remember he injured de sciglio seriously and didnt even get a card)... will never want him at milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:37 am

Shortest player on the field heads it in
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:42 am

inter will win this now, udinese got very physical resilient player esp that Rodrigo Becão is a monstrous presence.

i cant stand udinese * only ever liked di natale but now they have players who either go to pitch to play dirty or cry for foul themselves..

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:44 am

Lukaku with the least touches

Can't have a bad first touch if you don't touch the ball
Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 09-roll-safe.w700.h700
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:51 am

What a moron De Paul
Doing this when you know there is VAR
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:58 am

Robespierre wrote:What a moron De Paul
Doing this when you know there is VAR

lol i was sort of glad VAR exist for these reasons
this guy trust me has got away so many times!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next