Paul Pogba - The resurgence

+41
BarrileteCosmico
El Gunner
Casciavit
adun101
CBarca
Kick
BarcaLearning
Warrior
danyjr
Harmonica
Lucifer
RealGunner
M99
Art Morte
titosantill
Unique
jibers
chad4401
urbaNRoots
NeganIsco
Arquitecto
halamadrid2
Thimmy
FennecFox7
futbol_bill
Glory
Doc
Nishankly
Myesyats
Valkyrja
terrance511
Perucho21
The Demon of Carthage
rincon
sportsczy
Hapless_Hans
futbol
Firenze
S
Mr Nick09
Kaladin
45 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Paul Pogba - The resurgence  - Page 13 Empty Re: Paul Pogba - The resurgence

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:59 pm

Nothing to do with muscles, he just sucks.

The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 6644
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba - The resurgence  - Page 13 Empty Re: Paul Pogba - The resurgence

Post by S Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:16 pm

Well tbh I've only wanted him back because of how bad our midfield has been over the years but I really really think now that it is time to move on and give younger, hungrier players a chance. Probably the only positive thing with COVID is we couldn't break the bank for him. Although we seem to be obsessed with bringing ex players back so I won't be surprised to see us make a move for him next summer especially with expiring contract and all.
Ideally we should close this chapter. Comes with way too much baggage. He's been too overrated for far too long and undeservedly so. Hope he can find peace at United and retire there.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28487
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba - The resurgence  - Page 13 Empty Re: Paul Pogba - The resurgence

Post by Firenze Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:22 pm

Doesn't even play like a 40M player. Anonymous on the pitch. Need him out of the starting 11.

Sell him to Juve in installments for 50M or some shit
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 33636
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba - The resurgence  - Page 13 Empty Re: Paul Pogba - The resurgence

Post by Thimmy Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:27 pm

It's not as if he was much better when you wanted him to stay, two years ago Laughing

He will have his 7-8 good matches per season, and the hype will return once he does his routine thrashing of Arsenal, I'm sure.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 12411
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba - The resurgence  - Page 13 Empty Re: Paul Pogba - The resurgence

Post by Glory Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:26 pm

This fricking embarrassment of a footballer needs to go. The way he was laughing after conceding that penalty. Absolutely pathetic. Earns a fortune and dont give a damn. Our decline pretty much was solidified with his arrival. Sell on a free. Start afresh. Fcking dont care anymore about this guy.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 6224
Join date : 2013-07-18
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba - The resurgence  - Page 13 Empty Re: Paul Pogba - The resurgence

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:03 pm

No argument there, he truly is awful. But look at the bright side; this is his last year with you. Soon enough, your nightmare will be over.

Already feel sorry for his next club though.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6644
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba - The resurgence  - Page 13 Empty Re: Paul Pogba - The resurgence

Post by Doc Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:05 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:No argument there, he truly is awful. But look at the bright side; this is his last year with you. Soon enough, your nightmare will be over.

Already feel sorry for his next club though.

You damn well know it's gonna be our club.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 15844
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba - The resurgence  - Page 13 Empty Re: Paul Pogba - The resurgence

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:08 pm

No, I choose to live in denial.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6644
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba - The resurgence  - Page 13 Empty Re: Paul Pogba - The resurgence

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:13 pm

Yea i am off the bandwaggon
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89404
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba - The resurgence  - Page 13 Empty Re: Paul Pogba - The resurgence

Post by M99 Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:19 pm

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30386
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 100

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba - The resurgence  - Page 13 Empty Re: Paul Pogba - The resurgence

Post by Kaladin Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:59 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24579
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba - The resurgence  - Page 13 Empty Re: Paul Pogba - The resurgence

Post by Myesyats Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:01 pm

PSG? hopefully RM though for bantz
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 17747
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 54

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba - The resurgence  - Page 13 Empty Re: Paul Pogba - The resurgence

Post by rincon Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:45 pm

Pogba's time was so good with us that even though he became a joke these last few years, and it feels illogical to say so, I would be ecstatic to welcome him back.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 16338
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba - The resurgence  - Page 13 Empty Re: Paul Pogba - The resurgence

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:02 pm

PSG want him. So do Real Madrid. Juve are in there too.

His price has dropped dramatically (well; let's say 60 mil or thereabouts which is a good deal today lol). So more people can get on him.

Barca are making noise too... but they want to pay in food stamps.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 20824
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba - The resurgence  - Page 13 Empty Re: Paul Pogba - The resurgence

Post by S Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:18 pm

I think we'll sell Ronaldo or Dybala, most likely the latter and bring him back next summer

Can't lie, our midfield is so horrible that even this underperforming version of Pogba would walk into this team and instantly become the team's best mid.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28487
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba - The resurgence  - Page 13 Empty Re: Paul Pogba - The resurgence

Post by CBarca Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:03 pm

CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 20322
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba - The resurgence  - Page 13 Empty Re: Paul Pogba - The resurgence

Post by M99 Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:04 pm

Paul Pogba - The resurgence  - Page 13 Screen13
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30386
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 100

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba - The resurgence  - Page 13 Empty Re: Paul Pogba - The resurgence

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:54 pm

Unbelievable! Absolutely incredible!

Forget the fact that for Manchester United, this has been the worst transfer in the history of the club considering the transfer fee involved. Forget the fact that on top of everything else, they are paying this guy a fortune and they are getting dog shit performance in return. Forget the fact that they went through hell and back to sign him after they let him go for free (Sir Alex knew better), and build a team around him only to be utterly crushed later by the reality that this guy is only good enough to warm the bench.

Forget all that and then think about this as well: they also have to deal with his toxic, shameless agent who's constantly taking jabs at them even though his client didn't even justify one third of the fee they paid for him.

Honestly I feel bad for United and the idiot who's going to sign Pogba after them.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6644
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba - The resurgence  - Page 13 Empty Re: Paul Pogba - The resurgence

Post by Perucho21 Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:34 pm

PSG and Juve are the best fits. Hell fit right into PSGs culture and Juve are in need for midfielders.

I hope Real particularly Zidane dont go for him. I was one of his fans when he was great but its obvious he's had a steep declined. Isco might be replaced by this Szobalai guy or whatever his name is. Camavinga imo is a better option to replace Kroos/Modric and that leaves Caaemiro, Odegaard and Valverde. I think that is good enough
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2628
Join date : 2015-03-23

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba - The resurgence  - Page 13 Empty Re: Paul Pogba - The resurgence

Post by Firenze Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:05 pm

Kaladin wrote:


telling how absolutely shit this guy has been that him leaving the club makes me care about as much as pereira leaving would

they are about on par quality wise

would gladly take 35M for him
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 33636
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba - The resurgence  - Page 13 Empty Re: Paul Pogba - The resurgence

Post by Myesyats Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:08 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Forget the fact that for Manchester United, this has been the worst transfer in the history of the club considering the transfer fee involved. Forget the fact that on top of everything else, they are paying this guy a fortune and they are getting dog shit performance in return. Forget the fact that they went through hell and back to sign him after they let him go for free (Sir Alex knew better), and build a team around him only to be utterly crushed later by the reality that this guy is only good enough to warm the bench.

breathtaking :bow:
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 17747
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 54

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba - The resurgence  - Page 13 Empty Re: Paul Pogba - The resurgence

Post by adun101 Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:51 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Unbelievable! Absolutely incredible!

Forget the fact that for Manchester United, this has been the worst transfer in the history of the club considering the transfer fee involved. Forget the fact that on top of everything else, they are paying this guy a fortune and they are getting dog shit performance in return. Forget the fact that they went through hell and back to sign him after they let him go for free (Sir Alex knew better), and build a team around him only to be utterly crushed later by the reality that this guy is only good enough to warm the bench.

Forget all that and then think about this as well: they also have to deal with his toxic, shameless agent who's constantly taking jabs at them even though his client didn't even justify one third of the fee they paid for him.

Honestly I feel bad for United and the idiot who's going to sign Pogba after them.


Actually, they didn't build the team around him. They spent a fortune on the best midfielder in the world and they made him play in a double pivot. Their second mistake was refusing to let him go when he was clearly unhappy. Trash club
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 860
Join date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba - The resurgence  - Page 13 Empty Re: Paul Pogba - The resurgence

Post by M99 Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:48 am

adun101 wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:Unbelievable! Absolutely incredible!

Forget the fact that for Manchester United, this has been the worst transfer in the history of the club considering the transfer fee involved. Forget the fact that on top of everything else, they are paying this guy a fortune and they are getting dog shit performance in return. Forget the fact that they went through hell and back to sign him after they let him go for free (Sir Alex knew better), and build a team around him only to be utterly crushed later by the reality that this guy is only good enough to warm the bench.

Forget all that and then think about this as well: they also have to deal with his toxic, shameless agent who's constantly taking jabs at them even though his client didn't even justify one third of the fee they paid for him.

Honestly I feel bad for United and the idiot who's going to sign Pogba after them.


Actually, they didn't build the team around him. They spent a fortune on the best midfielder in the world and they made him play in a double pivot. Their second mistake was refusing to let him go when he was clearly unhappy. Trash club


At no point in time was Pogba ever the best midfielder in the world.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30386
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 100

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba - The resurgence  - Page 13 Empty Re: Paul Pogba - The resurgence

Post by Casciavit Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:43 pm

It's a big shame he's wasted that many years of his career at United. He really should've left after the WC. I wonder if Zidane sees him as Modric's replacement in midfield.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 9298
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba - The resurgence  - Page 13 Empty Re: Paul Pogba - The resurgence

Post by Art Morte Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:51 pm

The most entitled midfielder in the world for sure.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18247
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba - The resurgence  - Page 13 Empty Re: Paul Pogba - The resurgence

Post by adun101 Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:01 pm

M99 wrote:
adun101 wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:Unbelievable! Absolutely incredible!

Forget the fact that for Manchester United, this has been the worst transfer in the history of the club considering the transfer fee involved. Forget the fact that on top of everything else, they are paying this guy a fortune and they are getting dog shit performance in return. Forget the fact that they went through hell and back to sign him after they let him go for free (Sir Alex knew better), and build a team around him only to be utterly crushed later by the reality that this guy is only good enough to warm the bench.

Forget all that and then think about this as well: they also have to deal with his toxic, shameless agent who's constantly taking jabs at them even though his client didn't even justify one third of the fee they paid for him.

Honestly I feel bad for United and the idiot who's going to sign Pogba after them.


Actually, they didn't build the team around him. They spent a fortune on the best midfielder in the world and they made him play in a double pivot. Their second mistake was refusing to let him go when he was clearly unhappy. Trash club


At no point in time was Pogba ever the best midfielder in the world.


Yeah, he was. In his last season at Juve
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 860
Join date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba - The resurgence  - Page 13 Empty Re: Paul Pogba - The resurgence

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum