Perucho21
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
The Madrid One
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:15 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:the only thing that applied to Bale is "failed to integrate himself to the club", i dont think he is a mediocre footballer. I should have been clearer.

some of the comments the anti-Pogba crowd have advanced here do make pogba sound like he doesnt know how to play football

Agreed. Calling Bale mediocre would be generous

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:29 am

Thimmy wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:

some of the comments the anti-Pogba crowd have advanced here do make pogba sound like he doesnt know how to play football

No, that's just you reading what you want to read. Who does this anti-Pogba crowd consist of, exactly? Me and DoC? Clearly, Pogba has talent. I've stated countless times already, that I don't appreciate his professional attitude, and more importantly, his performance level over the course of a season, as well as his big game track record are both really underwhelming considering what a high profile player he is, not to mention the kind of money he demands.
well i mainly had DoC in mind since he has the most extreme "pogba sucks" takes
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:53 pm

Bale is fucking trash and i hold him in equal regard to other monsters in world history such as the black plague and feminism.

Regarding Fede, Zizou must have plans for him, otherwise it'd be dumb to not replace him with someone Zidane actually wanted. Peeps don't want to realize it but Ceballos got cucked, the Valverde era is coming.

The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:43 am

Oh, poor Zidane. He wanted all sales (and exits) completed by now and things just aren’t working according to his plan!

The desire is primarily focused on Pogba. Problem is manU don’t want to sell and if they do, there is another buyer Juve and price tag just went up to 180M. Meanwhile there is little hope of a plan B, if there ever was one. Probable result will be a midfield of Casemiro, Kroos, Modric with Isco and Fede the reserves. i said this a month ago and was told no way!!

The other part of the plan was the exits. it’s being reported that both Nacho and Mariano have turned down multiple offers. Bale has dug in his heels to stay. Isco wants to stay, Lucas was supposedly entertaining interest, yet no sign of any transaction.similar situation with Asensio. Vallejo wants to remain. And although James has offer from Napoli, club wants money from sale which Napoli doesn’t have and therefore want a loan deal. All of this means club likely won’t be able to raise the funds they wanted to buy Pogba!

Meanwhile there is an over booking of players, several who are not wanted by Zidane, which will mean kids like Brahim, Rodrygo, Vallejo go out on loan or to Castilla and we end up with same squad as last year plus an improved attack and a better LB!

Improved but not the instant revision, some of you were dreaming about!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:02 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Oh, poor Zidane. He wanted all sales (and exits) completed by now and things just aren’t working according to his plan!

The desire is primarily focused on Pogba. Problem is manU don’t want to sell and if they do, there is another buyer Juve and price tag just went up to 180M. Meanwhile there is little hope of a plan B, if there ever was one. Probable result will be a midfield of Casemiro, Kroos, Modric with Isco and Fede the reserves. i said this a month ago and was told no way!!

The other part of the plan was the exits. it’s being reported that both Nacho and Mariano have turned down multiple offers. Bale has dug in his heels to stay. Isco wants to stay, Lucas was supposedly entertaining interest, yet no sign of any transaction.similar situation with Asensio. Vallejo wants to remain. And although James has offer from Napoli, club wants money from sale which Napoli doesn’t have and therefore want a loan deal. All of this means club likely won’t be able to raise the funds they wanted to buy Pogba!

Meanwhile there is an over booking of players, several who are not wanted by Zidane, which will mean kids like Brahim, Rodrygo, Vallejo go out on loan or to Castilla and we end up with same squad as last year plus an improved attack and a better LB!

Improved but not the instant revision, some of you were dreaming about!

Juve has officially pulled out of the race for Pogba. As far as I can tell, we're the only suitor left. Of course, it's no secret that I hope we fail to sign him. Either way, in comparison to Man United, we've already had a pretty successful transfer market. It's not the complete overhaul we'd hoped for, but at least we're not stuck with a Longstaff.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:06 pm

The disrespectful comments for a players in bale who has actually done real important things for the club, while overhyped trashsensio who is "a better 9 than benzema" and scrubsco "best midfielder since zidane" were utter shit all season, funny how there is no circus and disrespectful comments for them nonstop, it's almost like their getting that eternal free pass by focusing the hate on bale, a key player who won us trophies so funny.

I used to think winning trophies and scoring big goals made you a legend in rm no matter what, but like I learned after chokeguain left and RM won the 10th, fans were still obsessed with hating on a key player the very first game following season instead of taking the L, everything is about narratives, agendas and popularity, everything else is lip service of wanna be experts making up bs by the day, why a top 5 cl goal scorer of all time is less of a 9, cause he happens to not be a donkey outside the box, massive weakness for a forward to have indeed, yet him and cr scored identical numbers, and I'm sure he gets much less service than cr, but his doesn't count cause made up bs that only RM fans understands which is not understanding anything.

If players aren't YouTube flare hype you guys act like they aren't good enough, isco is the biggest YouTube flare you guys wanted and has been such a failure he made RM stopped playing with a 10 in his first season, everybody act like he wasn't the who killed his so called best position, every season is a breakout season, every game he is the best, he is always the most talented whatever that means, but no one can explain why almost everytime he plays it's so bad the whole team is clearly affected for the worse, instead of being held responsible just push the blame on others and cheer for him blindly and lying through your teeth, all because you guys write extra exaggerated bs about him even when he has been flop from his very first game and he has not progressed at all.

Bale earned his money and if he wants to stay so what, if a players as shit as asensio and isco can stay, he can stay as well cause him at his worse is still better and more proven than they will every be.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:09 pm

chad4401 wrote:
Looks like chad managed to sneak past the public library's security again and now has internet access

his latest upload:

The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:05 am

Just read an article basically saying same thing I mentioned previously.

It did say there are 10 players for 3 spots.

Hazard, Benzema, Vinicius, Asensio, Jovic, Brahim, Rodrygo, Mariano, Bale, Lucas. Plus they haven’t yet been able to offload Mayoral!

At most, they can carry 8 of these. They are more than likely to have Rodrygo on Castilla books so it basically means if Bale and Lucas remain, Brahim will likely have to go out on loan. Such a shame! I suspect Real have to drop prices significantly.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:20 pm

Brahim on loan is probably the better opti....nah fuck that, send Lucas or Bale elsewhere. I really rather see Brahim be inconsistent but full of dribbling energy than Bale do fuck all and Lucas try but still do fuck all.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:12 pm

James might end up at Atl. Madrid :facepalm:
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:05 pm

Doc - from what I’m hearing Brahim is making most of training camp and is impressing Zidane.

I think the third starting spot is between Vinicius, Asensio and Jovic, probably all three will be getting Opportunities there. Proper backups would be the two already mentioned plus Brahim and maybe Mariano if they do plan to play Benz and Jovic at same time and slowly incorporate Rodrygo, as they did with Vinicius last season. In other words logic would say do away with Bale and Lucas! Problem is neither is likely to go. What I would suggest is force Lucas to leave and pay Bale to play golf. Can they pay him and not include him in squad??
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:48 pm

Apparently Perez is on his way to Montreal. Says (AS- lol) to try to sort out the exits! Deals (likely loans or sales with buyback) apparently close for Ceballos and Vallejo. Atleti have joined Milan in interest for James. Issue is sale vs loan. Madrid wants cash!!

That leaves Bale, Lucas, Mayoral and Mariano to sort out, plus maybe Isco. iMO, nothing happens re him until they know for sure a MF is coming, plus he is still in Spain as are Ceballos and Vallejo!

What I don’t get is what can Perez do about this in Canada? Does AS really think Flo will talk to them and tell them he wants them gone?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:01 pm

For a little more than 10 years Barca have had names like Eto'o, Ibrahimovic, Villa, Neymar (maybe they'll get him again), Griezmann, Suarez, join their team, whilst we've had blasphema and Ronaldo, who is now overrated by majority of you.

Big difference in quality of forward setup between clubs. We have not done good enough in this aspect.

probably will lose the league.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:47 pm

Personally think Perez just going there to see how the team is looking in training with his own eyes.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:09 am

Yet RM outscored Barca in the league several campaigns in the past decade (09/10, 10/11, 11/12, 13/14, 14/15) and had less than 5 goal margin in 15/16 and 17/18. Excluding last seasons abnormality the offensive numbers have always been close.

In the first half of the last decade they dominated la liga because of their superior midfield and recently it's been Messi and their defensive record.
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:29 am

What's their scoring record in comparison with ours against La Liga's best teams during each season? How many times over the last decade have we faltered against the top teams? More often than not i'd say. Who did we stat pad our goals against and how/where were chances created against top sides in comparison with Farca?

Having "better" forwards affects more than just scoring stats per say. Obviously offense is only part of the picture.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:38 am

Like i said before, we should be trying to bring Neymar to Madrid. He left Barca to be his own man, but he chose the worst team for that. Being in madrid will give him the platform he needs to make the most of his prime, in a far better environment and structure than PSG could have ever dreamt to offer him.

I understand Madrid have briefed all their media relations that they are not interested in Neymar and to not write Neymar pieces on their front pages. I can only hope there is at least an attempt behind the scenes to make it happen. It would be stupid not to try.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:59 am

@mrnick09. i agree with your above post 100 percent. i can't even refute it. i don't think we'll go for neymar, but i have to agree that it'll be stupid not to try.....hell, psg might be open minded to us just out of spite
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:06 am

Would Neymar want to come here? I feel like he really cherishes his friendships at Barca and wouldn't come here because of that

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:26 am

we won't know if we don't make an attempt. we should definitely try and get a reading on the situation.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:51 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Like i said before, we should be trying to bring Neymar to Madrid. He left Barca to be his own man, but he chose the worst team for that. Being in madrid will give him the platform he needs to make the most of his prime, in a far better environment and structure than PSG could have ever dreamt to offer him.

I understand Madrid have briefed all their media relations that they are not interested in Neymar and to not write Neymar pieces on their front pages. I can only hope there is at least an attempt behind the scenes to make it happen. It would be stupid not to try.

His level of talent really is exceptional, but from what I can tell, a potential transfer from PSG to Real Madrid seems so unlikely that there's probably not even any point in us discussing it. Even if we had somehow managed to magically conjure up the money required to get him here, he would have to burn all bridges with Barcelona, in order to do so. Not to mention, it's hardly a secret by now that he himself would prefer a return to Barcelona. Nothing suggests that a transfer to Real Madrid is even remotely likely to happen. We might as well hope to sign Messi.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:41 am

I am pretty sure i can make some sound arguments about how money is not an issue, how madrid is a better fit for him than barca, that burning bridges with barca dont matter, etc... Why would he return to barca just to be in Messi's shadow again? he left for a reason, which has not been fulfilled yet; even if his situation is bad, finding a much better club than PSG to settle in is more in line with his career goals than returning to barca.

Again, RM have briefed the medias not to make articles about Madrid wanting to sign Neymar so you wont hear anything about it from the medias. It's like the Pogba thing, not a lot is filtering, so we are just in a position to wait and see how the team shapes up.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:23 am

I am sure Flo is definitely keeping tabs with PSG and monitoring the situation. But signing Neymar is kinda a pipe dream of sorts but if that is what you wish, no harm in that.

I still maintain we do not need Neymar to win La Liga or the CL.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:18 am

It's definitely a pipe dream of mine but im not wasting energy overthinking it.

You dont need Neymar to win the CL or la liga, sure, you can build a team without him and win. I contend however that the chances of winning la liga and CL with a player like him on the squad are higher by a strong margin, specially la liga.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:22 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:I am pretty sure i can make some sound arguments about how money is not an issue, how madrid is a better fit for him than barca, that burning bridges with barca dont matter, etc... Why would he return to barca just to be in Messi's shadow again? he left for a reason, which has not been fulfilled yet; even if his situation is bad, finding a much better club than PSG to settle in is more in line with his career goals than returning to barca.

Again, RM have briefed the medias not to make articles about Madrid wanting to sign Neymar so you wont hear anything about it from the medias. It's like the Pogba thing, not a lot is filtering, so we are just in a position to wait and see how the team shapes up.

Mr Nick09 wrote:It's definitely a pipe dream of mine but im not wasting energy overthinking it.

You dont need Neymar to win the CL or la liga, sure, you can build a team without him and win. I contend however that the chances of winning la liga and CL with a player like him on the squad are higher by a strong margin, specially la liga.

You say money is not an issue, you can argue that RM is a better fit for him, burning bridges with Barca don't matter etc, you think you know what his career goals are, and RM are just keeping us in the dark by telling the media not to write stories about our interest. Then, DoC suggests it's a pipedream. You agree that it's a pipedream  scratch  

I think he himself would've let us know by now, if he really wanted to join us. Pogba certainly hasn't had any issues publically stating his interests, and Neymar appears to be more free-spoken in this regard. Of course, he could hypothetically end up with us, provided we're the only suitor left who can afford him, but considering all of the details surrounding this transfer, that is indeed a pipedream. I keep seeing people on here claim that Barca and Real Madrid always have the funds, so I suppose money is never an issue, like, ever.

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:27 pm

Not sure why you made it sound like im making contradictory statements, i am not.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next