Winter is Coming
El Gunner
Art Morte
Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
22 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Wed May 01, 2019 12:56 pm

El Gunner wrote:Game 2 was more lopsided Laughing it was tight at the break mah boi they only separated themselves because Boston couldn't hit anything for the last 6 minutes of the 3rd quarter, don't flatter yourself

Bucks were down by 3 at the half but outscored by 15 in the third in game one.

Celtics were down by 4 at the half but outscored by 21 in the third in game two.

You can see yourself out Laughing

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Wed May 01, 2019 12:58 pm

Milwaukee were at home so objectively the game one performance is worse for MKE than the game two for Boston, I would agree with that.

But as far as which game was more lopsided...well the box score tells the story of two similar games but with one objectively a little more lopsided.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed May 01, 2019 3:04 pm

Those are numbers, go with the eye test.
I was more impressed with Celtics in game 1 than Bucks in game 2, but you sing your song.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 01, 2019 3:12 pm

CBarca wrote:Those hot takes after game one looking ridiculous now. Crazy how people overreact.

I didn't overreact nor was it a hot take, i was saying all season long that Boston would bee a tough out for anyone as long as they weren't at each others throats and i explained why in detail it was a tough matchup.

Nothing that happened after Game 1 was a reaction, it was more of a confirmation of what i've always believed coming to pass.

I didn't watch the game and react randomly, yesterday's game wasn't surprising to me either. I said there's going to be games where the Bucks either shoots the lights out or Giannis dominates and i expected a long series.

Nothing has changed after thee first two games.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed May 01, 2019 4:42 pm

Wasn't referring to you Mole, should have clarified that

I actually found your take pretty fair
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed May 01, 2019 4:45 pm

El Gunner wrote:Those are numbers, go with the eye test.
I was more impressed with Celtics in game 1 than Bucks in game 2, but you sing your song.

Deflection. Talkin bout how it was close at the break when in game one it was actually closer.

Even if you're right about the eye test. How is what Giannis did in game one worse than how Kyrie looked in game two? How was the Bucks dysfunctional offense in game one any worse than Boston going scoreless on like 15 straight possessions in game two?

The eye test is clear: both teams had one bad game, one good game.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 01, 2019 5:20 pm

CBarca wrote:Wasn't referring to you Mole, should have clarified that

I actually found your take pretty fair

My apologies, i didn't see many other takes tbh Laughing

Only take i really saw was Art's during game 2 where he said " it looks like Celtics know how to handle the Bucks again".

But in fairness we've all made takes like that during a game only to look silly later on.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed May 01, 2019 5:57 pm

___

I don't understand why Brad Stephens continues using iso offense. They're horrible at it.

Well except Kyrie, who's a god.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 01, 2019 6:02 pm

I don't know who told Tatum he's a good iso player, i know "Kobe LUL " is the joke but there has to be more to it than that.

He was great in his rookie year at making quick decisions and should have just continued on that path, not everyone has to be good at iso.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed May 01, 2019 6:10 pm

It's kind of fun.

Why tried to turn Ingram into a non-iso player. It's the exact opposite problem of Tatum.

All the metrics support Ingram being an iso-scorer and Tatum is an all-round efficient team player who shouldn't warm the ball.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed May 01, 2019 7:52 pm

CBarca wrote:
El Gunner wrote:Those are numbers, go with the eye test.

Deflection. Talkin bout how it was close at the break when in game one it was actually closer.

Even if you're right about the eye test. How is what Giannis did in game one worse than how Kyrie looked in game two? How was the Bucks dysfunctional offense in game one any worse than Boston going scoreless on like 15 straight possessions in game two?

The eye test is clear: both teams had one bad game, one good game.

You were the one who said game 2 was more lopsided in the beginning, I simply argued that.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu May 02, 2019 4:17 am

It's possible to be both similar games stylistically while one was a bit more lopsided. With 8 mins left in the first game the Bucks were down 13. Not great, but something that can be recovered from. With 7 minutes left in game two the Celtics were down 28. They would end up being down 31 like 30 seconds later, and that's when both teams put the reserves out. Reserves didn't come out until about 3 mins left in Game 1.

Why are we debating something so stupid?

The point is, taking anything away from both games (other than that both teams are highly capable and need to make adjustments throughout the series) is stupid as hell. A tighter game will say a lot more about the teams, if that happens
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 03, 2019 2:01 am

God Lowry is a bum.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri May 03, 2019 2:26 am

I swear some of these Raps players need up there game.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 03, 2019 3:14 am

Toronto is done unless Kawhi gets some help, he's the only one doing anything.

It's frustrating as hell to watch.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri May 03, 2019 3:21 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Toronto is done unless Kawhi gets some help, he's the only one doing anything.

It's frustrating as hell to watch.

Outside of Kawhi + Siakam the rest are shooting 21/73 in the last two games.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri May 03, 2019 5:26 am

Kawhi is so gone
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 03, 2019 10:50 am

Jesus christ.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri May 03, 2019 1:03 pm

It’s unreal. Just usual Toronto things though.

When they ask why Kawhi would leave, simply direct them to this series. Time after time.

What a player though, legitimately unstoppable. The only players that can stop him play on his team Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri May 03, 2019 2:55 pm

The Raptors deserve to lose after that mental Gasol trade.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri May 03, 2019 4:38 pm

Huge test for Nick Nurse coming up
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 03, 2019 4:50 pm

CBarca wrote:Huge test for Nick Nurse coming up

Yep, he needs to prove he can actually adjust when his gameplan/rotations isn't working.

So far he hasn't shown any signs of being able to do it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 03, 2019 5:05 pm

Lakers getting worked over by the Suns rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri May 03, 2019 6:03 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Lakers getting worked over by the Suns rofl

Yeah right Laughing

He was offered the job by the Suns weeks ago lol.

We’re obvious getting Lue, which we would’ve done no matter what. It’s an easy choice going with the guy who’s proven to be good with X’s and O’s And who’s been very successful with LeBron.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri May 03, 2019 6:28 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Jesus christ.

Jesus Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri May 03, 2019 8:13 pm

Raptors were decent in regular season without Kawhi, that Gasol trade really messed them up. Lost Valanciunas and killed Ibaka's amazing season. Has Gasol been worth it?
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next