The Demon of Carthage
Doc
halamadrid2
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Madrid Derby - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid Derby

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:03 pm

This is not a penalty, but at the same time, the ref should have called the foul on Vinicius on that Atleti goal.

so karma

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:04 pm

Thimmy wrote:Not sure if it’s true, but I read that Solari responded to Isco’s tweet about unfair treatment by suggesting that he could step up his game in training.
he did yeah
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:08 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Thimmy wrote:Not sure if it’s true, but I read that Solari responded to Isco’s tweet about unfair treatment by suggesting that he could step up his game in training.
he did yeah

Well, that certainly explains his reluctance to play him.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:08 pm

i was praying i don't see another panenka
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:10 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
he did yeah

yes he did, and he wasn't wrong, and you're right. if you want to play you have to give the coach a reason to play you. its that simple really
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:10 pm

Great first half. Game is too fast and physical for Modric, he needs to be subbed.

Great play on both wings. Made their wingbacks look poor including Lucas Hernandez. Courtois wagging his fingers at the Atleti fans Laughing try saving a shot first dumbass

I like Partey, head and shoulders better than their other players. Love Vini on the counter, just need to put his head up. I am flying over to Madrid to slap Solari if he dares sub out Vini. Both Asensio and Bale don't have the fight to play in such a high intensity game
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:14 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
he did yeah

Well Solari should not be answering questions in the medias about his player making comments on his playing time on Twitter.

The club should fine Isco because that's not a behaviour we expect from our players. Isco, who is understandably frustrated with his play time, has reacted in a very poor way so far, and this is why he is not getting support form his team mates:
-he had a bust up with Solari in training
-his friend insulted Solari on Instagram
-Isco made some weird comments to teammates aka Ramos on instagram
-Poor reaction with Chendo when he was subbed late in a game
-This comment on twitter about his play time

this is not professional at all, and unless there is an injury crisis, he is finished with Solari. he would have been finished with any other coach if he had reacted this way.

I think Isco is tired of having to fight for a starting spot in Madrid, and with Lopetegui, he thought he had finally earned it, only to see it disappear now. It's ok, time to move on that's all.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:17 pm

JLO handed starts to isco he didn't earn anything just like asensio.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:19 pm

Isco is being treated unfairly. how many games in a row he has to sit on the bench? you have to give a talented player some time. Solari is doing wrong with him imo.

about the game. god Vini is so hot and cold. he is the most stupid player in one scene and on the next he makes a move that leaves your mouth open.

Case, Regui and carvajal did good in the first half imo. and Ramos is stepping up. kudos to him.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:22 pm

what you dont understand is that Isco is also being bench for his poor reaction to being benched lol.

Solari at first made choices that he thought would help him win, that meant Isco sitting. Isco immediately had a bust up with him in training and now this is where we are.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:23 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:I think Isco is tired of having to fight for a starting spot in Madrid, and with Lopetegui, he thought he had finally earned it, only to see it disappear now. It's ok, time to move on that's all.

Yeah, that is probably the core of the matter and I don't blame him. The twitter stuff is very unprofessional but it's also very human thing to do. Don't blame Solari for giving him bench time if he has been poor in training either. If Solari is to stay on though, the club needs to sell him.

Also, good 1st half. Was a stonewall PK imo and Atleti could go kick fucking rocks.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:40 pm

Benzema is having a terrible game
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:50 pm

Game over
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:52 pm

ALL ABOARD THE SHIP FFS
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:59 pm

We are winning games on a consistent matter now, and playing well while doing it. Yet all people care about is Isco getting benched and stuff. He is talented but hasn't done well when given opportunities and he doesnt fit anywhere in the current system, hes too slow and doesnt stretch the pitch properly (something Solari stresses), our formation does not play a CAM and hes not going to learn how to play CM overnight. His benching makes sense tactical wise and personal wise as well because of bickering on social media.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:02 pm

People care about isco getting benched cause they believe things like he is the best player on the team based on turning in a circle

Last edited by chad4401 on Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:02 pm

couldnt have said it better, team > individuals. the whining about Isco needs to stop.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:03 pm

Perucho21 wrote:We are winning games on a consistent matter now, and playing well while doing it. Yet all people care about is Isco getting benched and stuff. He is talented but hasn't done well when given opportunities and he doesnt fit anywhere in the current system, hes too slow and doesnt stretch the pitch properly (something Solari stresses), our formation does not play a CAM and hes not going to learn how to play CM overnight. His benching makes sense tactical wise and personal wise as well because of bickering on social media.

If he benches Isco or the entire first team for that matter and ends up winning a major trophy, then by all means bench whoever you want. What I don't want to see is for him to have a falling out with the few talented players we have left, sell them and end up winning jack shit and then leave.

You allow that with managers who know what they're doing like Pep. But I'm still on the fence with Solari and I think you can understand my skepticism.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:09 pm

The ONLY fallout is with Isco. there is no fallout with a "few players", this is a false narrative.

Every other player in the team is staying quiet and have accepted Solari's authority as the coach, simple as that.

And let's not pretend Isco was a undisputed starter like Modric, who is being benched for other guys who are not doing as good.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:12 pm

FT. Great win. He won where Zidane failed to, I gotta give him credit for that.

Hope he continues on winning and learns how to manage his squad properly.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:13 pm

Good win from the team in second now and stringing together some strong performances against good teams, good job from Solari again man knows what he is doing can't believe he is doing this well but that what happens when the players actually believe in the manager, hope team makes things interesting.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:18 pm

Great fking win, love it. Really love it. The lads worked hard all match and left everything on the field and did their very best.

Isco could take a nap on the bench to all I care. Fav player at Madrid, huge fan but Solari is the manager and you gotta play for the manager. Also, club > player. Wish some sections of our fan base recognise this.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:19 pm

good win, i like that we can score relatively early in games, when we don't score by halftime i start getting worried. seems there's a lot more confidence , and i liked the defense. bale realizes he has to put the work in, and that's good for the side overall
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:19 pm

Wonderful game. Undecided about my MOTM, it's between Casemiro, Reguillon and Carvajal. Monsterous games by them

At times in the second half, we were walking a tightrope, Ramos playing their players onside at least 3 times, Casemiro nearly giving a penalty. It wasn't until the 3rd goal that we started relaxing and playing the ball between ourselves

Imagine what'd happen if Marcelo started today? Atletico tried to target Reguillon but they got nowhere, can't even remember who their RM was. He's quite neat on the ball too and always tries to pass the ball forward instead of leaving it to Ramos

I have to say I saw alot of fight from Kroos today, not so much from Modric but when we settled with our passing game, Modric became more influential.

Benz as usual with a wonderful game, pinpoint cross to Bale who should've scored. If he plays like this for the remainder of them season CL trophy here we come

Morata celebrating when he thought he'd scored Laughing I lost what little sympathy I had for him. He can go rot with those thugs

Bale running down the dressing room while the rest of the team celebrates on the pitch. Yh good riddance
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:20 pm

this is our first win in the Wanda yeah?

a great sign we should stay away from Icardi
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:24 pm

@DoC we won 3-0 at the WM with ZZ iirc or could've Calderon, Remember the weird Ronaldo celebration after his hattrick. Anyways strong, strong performance from the team. I love it
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next