Zamuro
Ganso
Interista809
shinigami99
BarrileteCosmico
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Paraguay makes Copa Final, in spite of not winning any game yet - Page 3 Empty Re: Paraguay makes Copa Final, in spite of not winning any game yet

Post by Adit Thu 21 Jul - 17:13:50

I dont believe small teams improved drastically to match brazil and Argentina,more like big teams dig their own hole in this copa."Top" teams suffered from poor coaching not by small teams playing "great".

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Paraguay makes Copa Final, in spite of not winning any game yet - Page 3 Empty Re: Paraguay makes Copa Final, in spite of not winning any game yet

Post by Lord Awesome Thu 21 Jul - 17:22:32

Still can't believe some people are calling it a poop competition.

The little teams wern't so little now were they? The competion was pretty even bar 3 teams. Just cause the team you were watching got eliminated doesn't mean it's a poop competition.

Talent is everywhere and I think some people here are failing to acknowlege it.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu 21 Jul - 17:24:01

Adit wrote:I dont believe small teams improved drastically to match brazil and Argentina,more like big teams dig their own hole in this copa."Top" teams suffered from poor coaching not by small teams playing "great".

I agree with the latter part of your post but you don't believe Venezuela's imporovement was drastic?
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu 21 Jul - 17:25:51

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
I don't see how that's a detriment for the Copa America? like I said before, Atletico had a very similar Europa League victory run and no one was commenting "**** competition" like some people are here.

Actually that's what everyne says about Europa bar a few. Mind you, they say that to their convenience.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Thu 21 Jul - 17:33:47

Boring Copa Final Boring Copa América.. and Brazil Evil or Very Mad
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu 21 Jul - 17:38:34

Paraguay makes Copa Final, in spite of not winning any game yet - Page 3 Deal_With_It_Kirby
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu 21 Jul - 18:00:17

Am i the only non-copa america country fan who enjoyed this tournament.I thought this tournament looked better than the one in 2007 with lot more upsets and unpredictability.Yes 2007 had great football from Argentina but for me this one is more enjoyable.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu 21 Jul - 18:21:42

The only guys bitching about this tournament are the Argentines and Brazilians.

Oh, you went home early? Don't worry about it. The "big teams killed themselves off" argument is just so full of shit. I'm sure that's what all mighty teams say when they lose. Oh, sorry, you didn't win... we lost! Wink

Here there are no pushover teams, and everyone has given their absolute best. Let's not take away any merit and actually appreciate the hard work.

It's like if Ghana reached the WC finals: it would be just frakking awesome.

Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Thu 21 Jul - 19:02:05

The diving and the hysterics with complaining to the refs is absolutely unwatchable.

The only team that impressed me was Venezuela, they have really improved.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3