Kebab
Thimmy
BarcaLearning
alexjanosik
windkick
19 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Uefa Champions League 2018 thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: Uefa Champions League 2018 thread

Post by futbol Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:38 pm

Beautiful Football wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:
Kebab wrote:Yeah exactly.when messi saves his energy in useless copa matches a.janosik bashes him. Now he criticises suarez for not saving his energy in copa matches. And no, its not valverde's fault, he cant bench suarez, messi and pique in that team, probably alba and busquets too

I was criticizing the club as a whole for prioritizing the Copa. And Messi and Suarez are different. One gives his all every single game and the other walks around as if he owns the pitch. Messi can play 365 days a year and still not be tired.

Suarez UCl form is really dismissal. He hasn't score a single away goal since 2015. 24 hours of away games he hasn't score a goal. I will take a walking donkey who can score a goal rather than a bull who can't score a single away goal since 4 years. Suarez has no excuse. He is our main striker. I would rather him walk like messi and score a goal so we can win UCl. He can run all day and noting to show for it. In UCl he is more useless than messi. Doesn't matter which way you see it. If he can step up we don't even need messi. Alex you are really blind by suarez but his UCL form is shit. It has noting to do with messi.

Random meaningless stat. First of all "since 2015" makes it sound worse than it is. We made it past the quarters since 2015 0 times. So that's about 7 away games we played and we played them against some of the most stubbord defensive sides like Juventus, Chelsea, Atletico. Messi has 3 away goals in the same timeframe, 2 of them against Arsenal with 1 being a penalty. And that's Messi. So why should Suarez be equal or better. 0 - 1 goals is about right for Suarez judging by Messi's level.

Also his form in UCL isn't shit. He created 3 goals against Chelsea only last season at home.

Our fanbase is the worst in the world. Some idiot on Twitter publishes a random argument with a shit random statistic and everyone is parroting it without putting any own thoughts into the argument.

Feel free to campaign for #bringPacoBackHome and put him up against Juventus, PSG, Chelsea, Atletico away from home and see what happens. lol

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Uefa Champions League 2018 thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: Uefa Champions League 2018 thread

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:46 pm

Messi is definitely saving himself for the CL, as for Suarez Im sure as well, but the fact is hes aging quickly, he still has the magic when hes on form, but in a run of tough games its clear he cant consistently be expected to do so much. The club has been looking for a long term replacement for him and it looks like this summer is the latest imho after watching recent games, his mind is still there but his body cannot perform how hes used to anymore, at least not that often as everyone including himself would like.

Dembele and Coutinho is still hot and cold it seems...we really need them to gel and be effective asap now... if when Messi cant do it on his own in certain games. The others are performing as much as they can already I think...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:49 pm

Off topic a bit, it is always surreal to see Barca fans criticize a still very good Suarez, a solid midfielder in Rakitic and hate Valverde so much. GL Barca maybe a small version of what it used to be but at least you guys put real thought into your words.

Barcaforum is just, ugh.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:06 pm

Doc wrote:Off topic a bit, it is always surreal to see Barca fans criticize a still very good Suarez, a solid midfielder in Rakitic and hate Valverde so much. GL Barca maybe a small version of what it used to be but at least you guys put real thought into your words.

Barcaforum is just, ugh.

Barcaforum was always low quality given that the admin is a Croatian redneck posting cliché antisemitic, alt-right, "women behind the kitchen and Jordan Peterson is my heroe" type of stuff in the general forum (ironically his wife divorced him and is sucking another D now) while randomly banning people for disagreeing with him. But it used to have a small collection of good senior posters who are all gone (I tried to bring some of them here once). Now it's a full blown incel community where anything else but 5-0 victories with the perfect style and perfect subs results in circle menstruation. Someone literally said after the game against Lyon that he hoped Barca goes out against Lyon now because in the next round we'll get destroyed. After we've objectively played the best football in the entire knockout rounds. Laughing Another one said he hopes Madrid wins the treble so Valverde can get sacked. Another one with strong opinions said he doesn't actually watch Barca games but only highlights. Etc. I can't even claim it's a forum full of children, children aren't this psychotic.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:13 am

Barcaforum is a joke. All they do is bash everyone except Messi. Valverde is hated there.

Valverde doesnt get enough credit imo. Let's not forget that he has lost just 1 meaningful match so far with us. And that was probably not on him. He is a great tactician and gets results. He has also managed issues and the squad well. Dembele has come along well since the early issues. Alena is progressing well. I have been critical of the style but it is what it is. Not even Pep himself can make us play better with Messi playing the way he does now.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:11 pm

alexjanosik wrote:
Kebab wrote:Yeah exactly.when messi saves his energy in useless copa matches a.janosik bashes him. Now he criticises suarez for not saving his energy in copa matches. And no, its not valverde's fault, he cant bench suarez, messi and pique in that team, probably alba and busquets too

I was criticizing the club as a whole for prioritizing the Copa. And Messi and Suarez are different. One gives his all every single game and the other walks around as if he owns the pitch. Messi can play 365 days a year and still not be tired.

I have 7 years old relative he says Messi saves himself for CL games. In other hand here some 45 years old man cant understand this simple logic and repeats same lines again and again and his fanbase (CR fans) upvote his posts

Can you pls explain which is better? Giving his all and being dead in the end of the season or walking and saving himself for the end of the season for UCL games?

You just said that you liked Messi in this game . I remember after every CL game this season you praised Messi, and i remember after every Copa game and some useless la liga games you bashed Messi. So if CL is the most important and you want good performance by Messi in that tournament then why you complain about his performance in cups which is useless to you?

Which is better Suarez being at his 50% in all matches (including CL) or Messi being at his 70-80% in UCL games and 20% in domestic cups?
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:25 pm

People always bashed Suarez. but its the first time i said something bad about Suarez, because it was the most important match of the season and he ruined everything in the attack. He is the best fit for Barcelona attack, you cant find better striker than him for Barca system. But what made me angry that he became fat and lazy and with that laziness he tries to do stupid tricks, cant you just make a simple pass like Arthur Melo? why you try to go between 2 players with that slow fat ass?
If you cant control your temperament then sit on the bench in domestic games to save your energy for your tricks in UCL
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:49 am

Alright Cules, lets hear it. Which Champions League round of 16 defeat are you loving more?

A. Real Madrid
B. Roma
C. PSG
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:00 am

Madrid because they got outclassed. Other match-ups were at least somewhat close and competitive.

Uefa Champions League 2018 thread  - Page 2 16-Hilarious-Insane-Laugh-Gif
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:09 am

How is this a question man?
Madrid anyday. Watching them lose is always more enjoyable than watching other teams lose.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:33 pm

Real had such a disaster of a week and season, I almost feel sorry for him Loool

PSG was amazing since I watched it, my favourite simply because it was one of the biggest shocks I have ever witnessed in football ever Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:14 pm

Aren't we in 2019? scratch

Anyway. Another knockout hattrick for the GOAT when his team's back was against the wall. Smile

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:30 pm

Suarez got this, don't worry about it. Also heard Messi is decent during the week as well.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:38 am

futbol wrote:Aren't we in 2019? scratch

Anyway. Another knockout hattrick for the GOAT when his team's back was against the wall. Smile  

I was not a huge fan of his early on and just didnt think he belonged with the greats. His game just doesnt have that magic that the GOATS of the game had/have.
However, he has won me over over the last few years. With the tie on the line, I would take CR every single time over Messi. What's more. if Messi flops in the CL again, I would be forced to acknowledge that CR is the greater player between the two. Messi's legacy is on the line in this CL campaign. Too many failures recently. He has to deliver. No excuses whatsoever.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:49 am

Was super goat between 2009 > 2013.

Ron did what he does and kudos to him, but this was all on Simeone. Got it all wrong today and he has continued to not have a plan B when the Simeone bus doesn’t work.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:34 am

More like till 2012. Signs were already there in 2012.
Till then he could be bothered to move. Since then, he is a lazy unmotivated player who walks around as if he owns the pitch. And it is no surprise whatsoever that he has flopped in CL after CL after CL after CL after CL.

Its quite simple. A player has the ball at his feet maybe 2 mins a game (at max). So what he does off the ball is far more important. Cant win games at the highest level by walking 2 kms a game and playing the ever so predictable pass to Alba every time he has the ball.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:45 am

I was talking about Ron, and being sarcastic.

Ron does what he does, he scores goals. Messi does so much more, and also scores goals. They are both the best of the last 10 years and it’s not close. Who you prefer is your thing, both are wingers but dont play the same role or do the same things.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:57 am

Messi will respond though, the two really just keep pushing each other on. We are defnitely the favourite now with so many big teams out. Pretty sure we will have to meet and beat Pep the way they are playing, huge matchup that would be Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:07 pm

Poor cross from Coutinho, really should have teed up Suarez there....

Messi looks ready already with that shot, come on boys!
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:19 pm

MESSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIII
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:01 pm

It was a bit of a strange game.... both teams seem like werent able to be at their best... and stuck in second gear or something. Maybe its the tension and the conditions.... not until Lyon needs to push for the second goal and opened up, Messi just took them apart easily. Another example once a team opens up for Messi he just owns the game Very Happy

Suarez was very good tonight. Coutinho showing he just arent good enough for us tbh, another underwhelming performance. Im sure Dembele is the starter over him going forward now.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:32 pm

Messi is more than just goals. Stop comparing him with goalscorers. He had some passes in this game which i doubt any goalscorer has the ability to do the same
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:43 pm

Messi was actually choking in the first half, Suarez was the driving force for the first 2 goals. Messi played 2 balls to the left wing when it was 3-1 and Lyon were open on the break but overall he had a meh game despite 2 goals and 2 assists. That one shot he attempted from the right side of the box, if he was feeling confident, he would have normally dribbled across the box from right to left and then put it in the net. He just took an easy first time shot instead.

I've watched him for so many years, I can easily tell when he is playing nervously.

Needs to do more to reach Ronaldo's clutchness level.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:36 am

Finished 2 goals and 2 assists, and has been having a naggin groin injury for a few weeks now yet no good? When Lyon made it 2-1 he responded with an incredible goal and set up 2 more shortly atter. Barca fans are ridiculous I swear lol
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:58 am

Incredible first 40 mins. That was prime Barca football. And then it was the same old boring stuff. So what changed after 40 minutes?

Messi's positioning. First 40, he was playing RW and it was almost as if we were playing our old 4-3-3. Cruyffian football. No surprise we played them off the park then. 2-0 up, Messi moves central, all of a sudden their LB starts moving up and it becomes a dogfight again. Moral is if we play 4-3-3 and Messi plays like a RW putting in effort, we walk the CL. As we should have atleast a couple more times last few years.

MOTM for me was Suarez. Played like a demon possessed. Won the penalty, set up up Coutinho, great link up, outstanding passing, overall just a warrior on the pitch. Deserved a goal.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:05 am

Who do you want to face next, in order of the most to the least?

Teams in final 8

Ajax
Liverpool
Porto
City
Spurs
Juventus
United
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next