iftikhar
Kaladin
sportsczy
Collblanc
58 posters

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Who will progress?

Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 22 Vote_lcap47% Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 22 Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 9 ]
 Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 22 Vote_lcap53% Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 22 Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 19

Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 22 Empty Re: Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG

Post by Unique Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:22 pm

Thimmy wrote:
NigelSH wrote:Yes just my 6th post. Which means what exactly?

I'll let VAR decide.
Laughing Laughing

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 22 Empty Re: Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG

Post by Firenze Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:39 pm

Kaladin wrote:

rofl
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:49 pm

Legally obligated to post this about Neymar trying to storm into the ref's room:

Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 22 Ezgif-4-15575a35c4e7
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:53 pm

Doc wrote:Legally obligated to post this about Neymar trying to storm into the ref's room:

Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 22 Ezgif-4-15575a35c4e7
Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:53 pm

Neymar risks a ban for minimum 3 games. UEFA opened an investigation regarding the statements he publicly made on Instagram about VAR and the referees, and the incidents inside the stadium where it is reported he was verbally violent.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:55 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:Neymar risks a ban for minimum 3 games. UEFA opened an investigation regarding the statements he publicly made on Instagram about VAR and the referees, and the incidents inside the stadium where it is reported he was verbally violent.
i fucking hate gaymar. the guy is a twat.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:58 pm

Unique wrote:
Vlad the Impaler wrote:Neymar risks a ban for minimum 3 games. UEFA opened an investigation regarding the statements he publicly made on Instagram about VAR and the referees, and the incidents inside the stadium where it is reported he was verbally violent.

Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 22 1684777035
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:59 pm

He is not a very likeable person, is he? Laughing

The weird thing is that I actually had the feeling that Neymar is finally on the right path, especially in his last season at Barca, but then regressed to the mental state of a 10 year old.

Last edited by Vlad the Impaler on Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:02 pm

Nasser destroying a door is actually an apt response to what he saw. I can't imagine that rage to see guys like Greenwood and Chong beating your expensively assembled team.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:05 pm

He grew up in Rio's favela. Its a completely degenerate atmosphere there despite their remarkable solidarity so he isn't exactly bred with pedigree or blessed with intelligence for that matter.

-25% offensive remarks
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:06 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:He is not a very likeable person, is he? Laughing

The weird side is that I actually had the feeling that Neymar is finally on the right path, especially in his last season at Barca, but then regressed to the mental state of a 10 year old.

I get the feeling he's a person who needs a filter, when surrounded by other strong personalities he's fine but when there's no filter he becomes quite frankly an asshole.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:12 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Vlad the Impaler wrote:He is not a very likeable person, is he? Laughing

The weird side is that I actually had the feeling that Neymar is finally on the right path, especially in his last season at Barca, but then regressed to the mental state of a 10 year old.

I get the feeling he's a person who needs a filter, when surrounded by other strong personalities he's fine but when there's no filter he becomes quite frankly an asshole.

My feelings as well. At Barcelona, he had proper seniority around him. Xavi, Ini, Busquets, Pique I guess, Puyol probably still visits the training now and then and of course, Messi and Suarez. Gigi, for all his seniority in general, probably doesn't have the rank that he would have carried at his time in Jjuve and Italy in general.

Neymar's character, probably the kind of person he tends to be, need to be constantly reigned in and I think he doesn't respect anyone there. That being said, he is still an ass.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:12 pm

@Arquitescu - Yeah, but there are a few other greatly skilled football players who were successful and had similar or worse backgrounds and the first example that comes into my mind is Tevez.

He didn't seem to be the smartest person in the room, yet he managed to act much better and behave or at least he learned not to expose himself to the whole world despite having his own shameful moments at times.

You can improve a lot with the right group of people in the right environment. You tend to get approval in your group and if getting that approval means to act in a certain way, you'll most likely do that.

Later Edit: @Mole, yep.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:16 pm

Very good point Vlady.

He is the sum of his surroundings and the price-tag, sheer superstar treatment of him beforehand even wearing the shirt and then of course having a point to prove in out of being Messi's giant shadow (heh) have made him as such and it does require being a ruthless as he is to be where he is and he plays like it.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:19 pm

Unique wrote:

can you explain this bit?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:09 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Unique wrote:

well its either a joke where i call naymar gay. or i have fat fingers and instead of hitting the N key i hit the G key. they are both very close to each other. can i ask how many people reported me for either a joke or a typo. ?
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:30 pm

Unique wrote:
RealGunner wrote:
Unique wrote:

well its either a joke where i call naymar gay. or i have fat fingers and instead of hitting the N key i hit the G key. they are both very close to each other. can i ask how many people reported me for either a joke or a typo. ?

None of your business

Do you find using homophobic slurs funny?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:10 am

RealGunner wrote:
Unique wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

None of your business

well we see many jokes on this forum calling people fat. calling women slags. pedo jokes. jokes about everything. im what my wife sometimes calls me a fat cnut. and she is right about that but does any of us fat people report fat jokes. no we dont. i have a nephew thats gay so i have nothing against gay people i see them as equal to the rest of us so being 100% equal to fat people like myself i dont see why a harmless joke offends people. now if you are saying gay jokes are offensive and nobody should make gay jokes are you also willing to ban fat jokes because fat people like me could also find them offensive. we have a thread on this forum where people talk about there favorite comedians and every single one of them comedians that everybody likes make gay jokes so how is it people can love a comedian that makes gay jokes but are deeply offended when i make a gay joke. could it be personal against me. like when madrid fans rip barca and liverpool fans or when juve fans rip the shit out of frenzy non stop and when i ripped the madrid fans about ramos once i got a 3 week ban. the problem i see on this forum is the rules seem to get bent depending on the poster. so i will ask you are all the posters on this forum that like comedians that tell gay jokes homophobic or is it just me.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:13 am

and lads you can make as many fat jokes as you like im not gonna bitch about it. cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:37 am

Can we stop this fantasy that he was any better at Barcelona? He was a *bleep* then, he's a *bleep* now, and he'll always be a *bleep*.

Arquitescu wrote:He grew up in Rio's favela. Its a completely degenerate atmosphere there despite their remarkable solidarity so he isn't exactly bred with pedigree or blessed with intelligence for that matter.

Go fuck yourself, you ignorant piece of shit.

-25% insulting other users
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:55 am

He was tolerable at Barcelona, best I could stretch it to.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:01 am

Not surprised by the response above for more reasons than one. No point resorting to personal anecdotes or countless others I've met who've ventured  in the Favela from São Paulo to Rio to parts of Paraná.

Fun as it was it is a sad sight.

Stay mad.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:17 am

elitedam wrote:Can we stop this fantasy that he was any better at Barcelona? He was a *bleep* then, he's a *bleep* now, and he'll always be a *bleep*.

Arquitescu wrote:He grew up in Rio's favela. Its a completely degenerate atmosphere there despite their remarkable solidarity so he isn't exactly bred with pedigree or blessed with intelligence for that matter.

Go fuck yourself, you ignorant piece of shit.
not only do i agree with this post but it takes the heat off me so 2 thumbs up buddy Thumbs up Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:59 pm

Unique wrote:
RealGunner wrote:
Unique wrote:

None of your business

well we see many jokes on this forum calling people fat. calling women slags. pedo jokes. jokes about everything. im what my wife sometimes calls me a fat cnut. and she is right about that but does any of us fat people report fat jokes. no we dont. i have a nephew thats gay so i have nothing against gay people i see them as equal to the rest of us so being 100% equal to fat people like myself i dont see why a harmless joke offends people. now if you are saying gay jokes are offensive and nobody should make gay jokes are you also willing to ban fat jokes because fat people like me could also find them offensive. we have a thread on this forum where people talk about there favorite comedians and every single one of them comedians that everybody likes make gay jokes so how is it people can love a comedian that makes gay jokes but are deeply offended when i make a gay joke. could it be personal against me. like when madrid fans rip barca and liverpool fans or when juve fans rip the shit out of frenzy non stop and when i ripped the madrid fans about ramos once i got a 3 week ban. the problem i see on this forum is the rules seem to get bent depending on the poster. so i will ask you are all the posters on this forum that like comedians that tell gay jokes homophobic or is it just me.

it's more about not being a piece of shit buddy
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:09 pm

CBarca wrote:
Unique wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

None of your business

it's more about not being a piece of shit buddy
no it’s not. It’s about 1-2 posters pretending to be offended that I made a gay joke about naymar so they can report me in the hope of getting me banned. I know it you know it everyone knows it. Like I said pop over the the thread about favourite comedians and find one comedian on the list that don’t make gay jokes. If people were offended about gay jokes they wouldn’t like them comedians would they.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:33 pm

What comedians do you listen to? Gay jokes might have been popular in 2004, but if you are still making them, my guess would be you have some repressed issues.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next