Art Morte
El Gunner
Luca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
15 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:23 am

Freeza wrote:I hate Harden and Lillard in these games.

All they do is those dumb 3 point shots from 5 metres behind the line. There's no one defending you, and you take those shots?

Those two have the least interesting game of star players in the league.

Harden sucks in these games because the ball isn't in his hands every trip down lol.

Not a coincidence that consistently the best players in this games are those don't need the ball constantly.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:28 am

Does Embiid have the greatest voice ever?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:30 am

FilthyLuca wrote:
CBarca wrote:"more fights than timeouts"

Just trolling on purpose Laughing

Dirk :bow:

Yeah, I meant literally more fights than timeouts....
Still waiting to be told all these amazing things Zions doing that "have never been done before"

I'm not going to argue with you because it's a waste of time. Read this and actually watch him play.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/zion-williamson-is-the-best-college-basketball-player-in-at-least-a-decade/
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:45 am

I love J. Cole
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:31 am

CBarca wrote:
FilthyLuca wrote:
CBarca wrote:"more fights than timeouts"

Just trolling on purpose Laughing

Dirk :bow:

Still waiting to be told all these amazing things Zions doing that "have never been done before"

I'm not going to argue with you because it's a waste of time. Read this and actually watch him play.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/zion-williamson-is-the-best-college-basketball-player-in-at-least-a-decade/

Just as I thought, a bunch a crap pointing to athleticism/measurements and COLLEGE production which, If youre over 13, youd know means zero to shit in the NBA. Youre adorable.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:38 am

Steph out here trying to embarrass Klay all the way to the Lakers Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:40 am

"Williamson is averaging 20.4 points and 9.0 rebounds per contest, with a true-shooting percentage of 67.5. Only three other players since 1992 have hit those benchmarks"

I just read the list and NONE of those guys are worth a damn in the NBA, congrats

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:40 am

Zion has all the physical tools. He has great handling and touch. He has historical production on every level he's played.

Anyone who doesn't think he'll be a star on the next level is an absolute idiot.

This is just as idiotic as when Dmize said Drummond would become better than AD, but atleast we could excuse that idiocy with his UConn bias.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:41 am

FilthyLuca wrote:"Williamson is averaging 20.4 points and 9.0 rebounds per contest, with a true-shooting percentage of 67.5. Only three other players since 1992 have hit those benchmarks"

I just read the list and NONE of those guys are worth a damn in the NBA, congrats

He's a freshman. Those were seniors.

What he's doing is unprecedented.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:42 am

Also you haven't made a single argument against Zion Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:47 am

Freeza wrote:Zion has all the physical tools. He has great handling and touch. He has historical production on every level he's played.

Anyone who doesn't think he'll be a star on the next level is an absolute idiot.

This is just as idiotic as when Dmize said Drummond would become better than AD, but atleast we could excuse that idiocy with his UConn bias.

Anyone who thinks short PFs who cant shoot will be stars in todays NBA don't really know what theyre watching.
That's the only argument I need.  You don't look at what a player does in college, you look at his game and how it translates at the next level with ALL NBA TALENT, not just the few thatll make it out of college.
And notice I said bust in comparison to the hype and draft position.  He'll be a good player, not All NBA quality (1st 2nd or 3rd). Chuck was the exception, not the rule

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:54 am

Steph shooting for charity is the opposite of undefeated
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:00 am

FilthyLuca wrote:
CBarca wrote:
FilthyLuca wrote:

Just as I thought, a bunch a crap pointing to athleticism/measurements and COLLEGE production which, If youre over 13, youd know means zero to shit in the NBA. Youre adorable.

Yeah i said he's doing things not done before

The kid has only played in high school and college

what did you think I was going to talk about? His NBA career? He's not in the NBA yet you dumbass

That's not even the dumbest thing you said. Arguing that college production isn't relevant to NBA production? Why do people even project draft picks? Pick names out of a hat. Athleticism that doesn't translate to the NBA?

The kid's more athletic than most NBA players.

I realize you're trolling and honestly I appreciate the effort because this is truly a HOF worthy post as far as the ratio of words to stupid things you said
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:03 am

Freeza wrote:
FilthyLuca wrote:"Williamson is averaging 20.4 points and 9.0 rebounds per contest, with a true-shooting percentage of 67.5. Only three other players since 1992 have hit those benchmarks"

Managed to leave out the next 5 words, then he managed to ignore the stat that says that Zion's stats right now have been replicated by no other player in the last 25 years.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:04 am

He’s literally the most athletic player ever at his size. He have to be this heavy to not jump over the backboard. His baby fat is basically like Goku’s lead-suit.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:05 am

CBarca wrote:
FilthyLuca wrote:
CBarca wrote:

Yeah i said he's doing things not done before

The kid has only played in high school and college

what did you think I was going to talk about? His NBA career? He's not in the NBA yet you dumbass

That's not even the dumbest thing you said. Arguing that college production isn't relevant to NBA production? Why do people even project draft picks? Pick names out of a hat. Athleticism that doesn't translate to the NBA?

The kid's more athletic than most NBA players.

I realize you're trolling and honestly I appreciate the effort because this is truly a HOF worthy post as far as the ratio of words to stupid things you said

Don't point to his play "at every level" when hes only played a couple college games, genius.

And no, if you actually followed basketball, youd know only the loser teams draft the flavor of the week who kills it in college.

You make one shit point and surround it by sarcasm because you don't actually know what you are watching

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:08 am

CBarca wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Managed to leave out the next 5 words, then he managed to ignore the stat that says that Zion's stats right now have been replicated by no other player in the last 25 years.

Great dude, 20 and 9 against other children, while playing with 3 other top five picks.....  he's sure fired at the next level

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:08 am

Flavor of the week? Laughing

We've been talking about Zion for like four years.

Now who isn't following basketball Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:11 am

Freeza wrote:Flavor of the week? Laughing

following? you've been watching him abuse on short white kids on youtube, don't flatter yourself.
And that's not what I was referring to anyway....this is his first bit of meaningful basketball

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:12 am

First you tried to claim I said Zion is doing things nobody has ever done before... wrong

"Zion is doing things no other college player has done. He's a generational athlete. The dude is going to kill it in the NBA."

I said he's doing things no other college players have done and that he's a generational athlete. Statistics support both of those.

Now you say "don't point to his play 'at every level' when he's played a couple college games"

Again, I've never pointed to his play at every level. I said he's doing well in college.

Your reading comprehension is at a first grade level mate and it's quite frankly embarrassing to read.

"And no, if you actually followed basketball, youd know only the loser teams draft the flavor of the week who kills it in college."

Ay yeah that's what the millions of dollars of sports analytics, scouts, entire departments of every NBA team are doing.

This is too much fun, I'm upset I have to go to bed and miss whatever you have to say next
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:12 am

FilthyLuca wrote:
CBarca wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Great dude, 20 and 9 against other children, while playing with 3 other top five picks.....  he's sure fired at the next level

Oh yeah. Those two other "top five picks" who can't post respectable efficiency against children?

RJ Barrett is shooting 44/33/68. Not exactly impressive for a top 5 pick against "children".

Cam Reddish is shooting 35/34/78. WOW how incredible for a top 5 pick.

You can't say Zion should be that efficient when playing with other top 5 picks, when they've been absolute dreadful and he's carried them throughout the season. If they were actually close to being actual top 5 picks, Duke would be undefeated.

I'm not sure you even follow any of these teams. Zion has been incredible. He's head and shoulders above all other players in college with Ja Morant. Those two are the elite talents and anyone else is a waste with the first two picks.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:13 am

FilthyLuca wrote:

following? you've been watching him abuse on short white kids on youtube, don't flatter yourself.
And that's not what I was referring to anyway....this is his first bit of meaningful basketball

I thought college basketball wasn't meaningful though?

You have to compare this college freshman to ALL NBA TALENT

Remember?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:16 am

CBarca wrote:
FilthyLuca wrote:

Remember?

Zion is being carried by 35% Cam Reddish
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:18 am

CBarca wrote:First you tried to claim I said Zion is doing things nobody has ever done before... wrong

"Zion is doing things no other college player has done. He's a generational athlete. The dude is going to kill it in the NBA."

I said he's doing things no other college players have done and that he's a generational athlete. Statistics support both of those.

Now you say "don't point to his play 'at every level' when he's played a couple college games"

Again, I've never pointed to his play at every level. I said he's doing well in college.

Your reading comprehension is at a first grade level mate and it's quite frankly embarrassing to read.

"And no, if you actually followed basketball, youd know only the loser teams draft the flavor of the week who kills it in college."

Ay yeah that's what the millions of dollars of sports analytics, scouts, entire departments of every NBA team are doing.

This is too much fun, I'm upset I have to go to bed and miss whatever you have to say next

If analytics were the end all be all, Daryl Morey would have won something by now. I can tell you just started watching basketball

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:19 am

Freeza wrote:
CBarca wrote:
FilthyLuca wrote:

Remember?

Zion is being carried by 35% Cam Reddish

My bad, I forgot basketball is all about numbers, and players make no impact that cant be quantified numerically

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:22 am

CBarca wrote:
FilthyLuca wrote:

following?  you've been watching him abuse on short white kids on youtube, don't flatter yourself.

Remember?

Dude your trying to nitpick what Im saying because youre not making any sense.

The differences in talent are enormous and you know it.

All I meant that everyone in the NBA is NBA quality, very few college players are NBA talents

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next