BusterLfc
The Demon of Carthage
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
S
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Official Club Atlético de Madrid thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Club Atlético de Madrid thread

Post by Kick Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:57 am

vanDEEZ wrote:Saul's contract is until 2026, discuss. Does any other high profile player have a 8+ year contract?

Kepa's runs to 2025.

Doesn't Koke's run to 2024 or something?

Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Official Club Atlético de Madrid thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Club Atlético de Madrid thread

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:01 am

Yeah, Atleti have almost all their players through 2024, or at least 2023. But 2026, now that is a crazy contract length I haven’t seen in awhile or ever, and I think he signed that contract a year ago- so at the time it was a 9 year contract.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:14 am

vanDEEZ wrote:Yeah, Atleti have almost all their players through 2024, or at least 2023. But 2026, now that is a crazy contract length I haven’t seen in awhile or ever, and I think he signed that contract a year ago- so at the time it was a 9 year contract.

True, it is the longest. Most players seem to be quite happy at Atleti so why not sign long contracts?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:29 pm

Already one trophy in the bag smashing the CL winner

You can just tell they're going to have a great season :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:50 pm

atletico hasnt even seen Real Madrid's final form.

next time tbey won't be so lucky.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:56 pm

Diego Simeone becomes Atlético Madrid's most decorated manager of all-time having won his 7th trophy with the club. :bow:

He is only missing the CL trophy. I hope he wins it one day, it would be a shame if he didn't.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:30 pm

ain't no way in hell this team are gonna be competing for the CL this season

OUT
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:50 pm

Official Club Atlético de Madrid thread  - Page 2 Tenor

Simeone will move on next summer, they'll win nothing substantial this season.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:50 am

Simeone's teams always get better and better as the season progresses, Atletico will peak in the 2nd half of the season
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:01 am

Their peak is not coming close to the CL and La Liga as has been the case since 2015 lol.

You can accept this now or later, just know they are disgustingly overrated coming into this season and remain so.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:20 am

They made a lot of new signings so I will give them more time before saying that,they are still only 2 points off the top while not at their best game. And Atletico under Simeone always starts slow, it is in the second half of the season when they gain world class form
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:16 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Their peak is not coming close to the CL and La Liga as has been the case since 2015 lol.

You can accept this now or later, just know they are disgustingly overrated coming into this season and remain so.

Since 2015 they made one CL final which they lost on penalties and another semi. That definitely counts as coming close.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:34 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Their peak is not coming close to the CL and La Liga as has been the case since 2015 lol.

UCL final, semi, Europa win and finished 2nd in la liga a few times since 2015. If that's over rated then I don't what to tell you because that's really solid. I don't think anyone rated them more than an insanely difficult team to play against that doesn't score a ton of goals, so I don't see how that can make them over rated, since I don't think anyone was calling them Barca or Madrid level dominant in either comp.

i think this season, Costas bad form and some aging defenders is hurting them. But they haven't been in this form since 2015 lol Very Happy
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2