RealGunner
juvealbanian
Mr Nick09
Ganso
S
70 posters

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 9 Empty Re: Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 29, 2019 9:59 pm

This is really the wrong night to tell us signing hazard for 30 mil more than Bayern paid for a fullback is a bad business Laughing

Still less than barca paid for Coutinho or dembele

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 9 Empty Re: Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid

Post by Thimmy Thu May 30, 2019 8:48 am

Why is no one discussing the potential transfers of James Flaccid to Man United? Or Jesper Woistdasbad to Bayern Munich? scratch No respect for the former Europa League winner and CL group stage heavyweight.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Thu May 30, 2019 12:43 pm

Firenze wrote:125m for a player that shows up for 1/3 of the season (usually) with a year left on his contract

absolute numpty business

LOL

he dominated EPL. By far EPL's best individual players for several seasons...

shut it.
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Thu May 30, 2019 12:45 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Looking forward to all of you ganging up on him after it turns out he isn't all that

He's not going to score a scissor-kick goal in a CL final, that much I can predict

At least he can dribble... unlike fakenaldo Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oh and by far a better dribbler than both Ribery and Robben.

His successful dribbling stats are similar to those of Messi's this season.
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu May 30, 2019 12:48 pm

Would rather have him than Dembélé or Coutinho no doubt. Luckily he's 28 already and will decline in 3 or 4 years.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu May 30, 2019 12:55 pm

NeganIsco wrote:At least he can dribble... unlike fakenaldo Laughing Laughing Laughing
1. I haven't heard anybody say "fakenaldo" since 2011. Clearly, you have missed to install a couple updates.
2. Putting two consecutive lol emojis is redundant, let alone three.
3. hans was referring to Bale's scissor kick goal in the final against Liverpool and not Ronaldo's against Juventus.
Please, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, don't you ever, ever, ever compare him to Messi. Ever.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu May 30, 2019 5:14 pm

Doc Laughing Laughing Laughing

Soz 3 lols
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu May 30, 2019 8:51 pm

Pretty sure fakenaldo won 4 in 5 CL's with us.

Looks like we were doing just fine this season without him. 3rd place la liga trophy.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 31, 2019 12:28 am

NeganIsco wrote:
Firenze wrote:125m for a player that shows up for 1/3 of the season (usually) with a year left on his contract

absolute numpty business

LOL

shut it.

Oh great another Lol Liga fan making assumptions without actually watching him play consistently.

I bet you thought Courtois was the best keeper in the PL too rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri May 31, 2019 2:16 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
NeganIsco wrote:

absolute numpty business

LOL

shut it.

Oh great another Lol Liga fan making assumptions without actually watching him play consistently.

Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 9 D7wy1nLWwAEzZle

Hazard gets constantly praised as the best in England by players, managers, pundits, etc yet on this forum stating that seems like an extremist idea.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri May 31, 2019 3:06 am

Hazard is absolutely the best player in the EPL.. i mean that's not up for debate at this point
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Fri May 31, 2019 3:58 am

Of course everyone is now undermining Hazard's talent when he moves from his current club. Its like when VARca fans were trying to convince everyone that Neymar was not a great player at all when he left Messi's shadow
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 31, 2019 4:03 am

Perucho21 wrote:Of course everyone is now undermining Hazard's talent when he moves from his current club. Its like when VARca fans were trying to convince everyone that Neymar was not a great player at all when he left Messi's shadow for Mbappe's shadow

Nah, we're undermining this bullshit fantasy land where he's been the best in the league for years.

He hasn't, this year was the first time he actually played to a standard worthy of the hype and reputation.

But i shouldn't be surprised, Madrid fans were convincing themselves they bought the best keeper in the league last summer when he hadn't been even once lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri May 31, 2019 5:12 am

Seriously, with Mole on this. We should not ignore the fact he had some seasons (not all obviously) at Chelsea where he really was ghosting through matches particularly the ones where he really was needed. I mean, sideway dribbling vs Wales immediately springs to mind.

From my own personal viewpoint, his football got better after Euro 2016 and this season has to be his most consistent yet and (personal opinion once again) I feel I am gonna see some of his best performances in his career from hence forth. If Madrid could 3-4 years of this level of football (or Chelsea if things really shit the bed with the deal), excellent. Really excellent.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri May 31, 2019 5:52 am

Hard to judge Hazard. Unlike most of the top attacking players in the top 6, Hazard has almost exclusively had some of the most defensive managers in the game- Benitez, Mourinho, Conte.

Finally under a proper attack minded manager in Sarri, Hazard has been absolutely outstanding. Is Hazard the best player in the PL? Maybe not, but he is certainly up there with Salah, Mane, and Aguero this season. The real question is will he do well with RM under ZZ? I don't see any reason why not.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Fri May 31, 2019 10:36 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
NeganIsco wrote:At least he can dribble... unlike fakenaldo Laughing Laughing Laughing
1. I haven't heard anybody say "fakenaldo" since 2011. Clearly, you have missed to install a couple updates.
2. Putting two consecutive lol emojis is redundant, let alone three.
3. hans was referring to Bale's scissor kick goal in the final against Liverpool and not Ronaldo's against Juventus.
Please, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, don't you ever, ever, ever compare him to Messi. Ever.

I didn't compare him to Messi you imbecile. I said he has similar dribbling success statistics to him this season, top in europe.

Barcelona's Lionel Messi is Europe's top dribbler, while Chelsea's Eden Hazard is best in the Premier League and Borussia Dortmund's Jadon Sancho leads the way in the Bundesliga. Players in Europe's top five leagues have been ranked by the successful dribbles made per minute played. Argentine Messi has completed a dribble every 19.2 minutes, just ahead of Nice's Allan Saint-Maximin (19.Cool. Belgium winger Hazard is third (21) and England's Sancho is sixth (24.1). Hazard has the best success rate for players who attempted at least 100 dribbles, completing 73%. wrote:

How old are you? Still licking the FakeNaldo poster in your room? Very Happy Laughing
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Fri May 31, 2019 10:46 am

Blue wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
NeganIsco wrote:

It's OK, Mole needs a few more years to reach full adult brain capacity.

LOL

shut it.

Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 9 D7wy1nLWwAEzZle

Hazard gets constantly praised as the best in England by players, managers, pundits, etc yet on this forum stating that seems like an extremist idea.
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri May 31, 2019 11:04 am

people saying hazard is the best player in england when the numbers show he was the 4th best winger in england last season. scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri May 31, 2019 11:05 am

Hazard is a glorified Ben Arfa, you'll still get 2-3 years of prime sideways dribble, congrats? I guess

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri May 31, 2019 11:12 am

FennecFox7 wrote:Pretty sure fakenaldo won 4 in 5 CL's with us.

Looks like we were doing just fine this season without him. 3rd place la liga trophy.
By us you mean Uefa referees and officials?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri May 31, 2019 9:43 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:Hazard is absolutely the best player in the EPL.. i mean that's not up for debate at this point

It really is. He really isn't. He's had a great season and he's up there this year but Mané for example easily had as good a season as him.
De Bruyne was injured all season but it's pretty clear he's a superior player to Hazard.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 31, 2019 9:53 pm

It's not clear at all lol what nonsense
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri May 31, 2019 10:02 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:Hazard is absolutely the best player in the EPL.. i mean that's not up for debate at this point

It really is. He really isn't. He's had a great season and he's up there this year but Mané for example easily had as good a season as him.
De Bruyne was injured all season but it's pretty clear he's a superior player to Hazard.
mane salah and sterling all out scored him and people said salah had a very avarage season.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri May 31, 2019 10:23 pm

Unique wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

mane salah and sterling all out scored him and people said salah had a very avarage season.

pure bias

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:08 am

I ain't sure about De Bruyne being this "superior" player. I mean, if you're comparing Kevin to Sergi Roberto then yes, superiority is clear as day. Comparing De Bryune with Hazard isn't exactly clear cut stuff.

Also, hush. You're just lashing out at Madrid because Bayern is not only stuck with Kovac but you're not getting Sane or Dembele. Enjoy the wonderful wide play of Gnarby and Koman.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:11 am

Myesyats wrote:Hazard is a glorified Ben Arfa, you'll still get 2-3 years of prime sideways dribble, congrats? I guess
he got an average chelsea side 3rd place and a trophy. not happy he's joining madrid
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next