Have Real Madrid single-handedly sabotaged Spain's chances of winning the World Cup ?

+6
BarcaLearning
Doc
VanDeezNuts
guest7
Great Leader Sprucenuce
S
10 posters

Go down

Have Real Madrid single-handedly sabotaged Spain's chances of winning the World Cup ? Empty Have Real Madrid single-handedly sabotaged Spain's chances of winning the World Cup ?

Post by S Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:47 am

Discuss :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Have Real Madrid single-handedly sabotaged Spain's chances of winning the World Cup ? Empty Re: Have Real Madrid single-handedly sabotaged Spain's chances of winning the World Cup ?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:51 am

I'd like to say yes but they never had a chance anyway.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Have Real Madrid single-handedly sabotaged Spain's chances of winning the World Cup ? Empty Re: Have Real Madrid single-handedly sabotaged Spain's chances of winning the World Cup ?

Post by guest7 Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:14 pm

This is a lazy attempt at trolling.

Blame the Spanish FA. He did it out of pride Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:29 pm

RM forced Spain to stupidly sack their manager 1 day before the World Cup starts? I don't think so.

Spanish FA doing Spanish FA things.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:38 pm

This has to be the dumbest sack I've witnessed in a long time.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:21 pm

Yes. Go Flo the boss~

Maybe he lost it after Zidane left him, realised Real is going down and decided to pull everyone with him Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:12 pm

The Spanish Inquisition could have kept Lopetegui in his job, they kinda created this mess by failing to swallow their pride when it mattered the most.

Then again, I don't think this really changes a lot, managers are overly glorified nowadays anyway.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:16 am

agree with art morte's point, first and foremost. secondly there has to be more to this, i don't get the sense in sacking him, i'm still reading more on this.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:20 am

if spain doesn't win , which is very possible, the world cup isn't the league, its not assured; he would have dodged a bullet, and folks would go "its cos he left they didn't win", if they do, many would give him the credit , something which is popular among fans and pundits these days - to give previous managers the credit. so maybe it worked for him other than missing out on a medal if they do win

i'm not one to watch games to analyze what managers do, i want to watch the players on the pitch and enjoy the entertainment. but i was really looking forward to seeing how his spain side does at a major tournament (even though it has little bearing on club football, especially a club like ours), prior to his joining us.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:14 am

Loool couple friends asked if I wanted to join a "draft like" pool for the WC. Winner takes all, only $10 so I was like ahhh whatever sure. Was 5th pick and all the countries who could potentially win it had been picked so I went with Spain

Woke up to this a couple days later Laughing

Happy 2 see football still ruining my life. Luckily I really would like to see Argentina or England win it tbh
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:31 pm

Spain Prez sabotaged himself... there was no reason to fire him. Plenty of coaches have negotiated in secret and announced a deal to leave after major competitions. I don't see what the big deal was.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down