futbol_bill
Mr Nick09
21 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Vinicius Jr  Empty Vinicius Jr

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:05 am

Looks like Vini is coming this summer.

he played his last home game today, and he was saying goodbye to his fans + report about his people looking for a house for him in Madrid.

will deputize for CR next year i guess...aka will never play Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uFNHNJ4eys
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Vinicius Jr  Empty Re: Vinicius Jr

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:27 am

He’s coming as he is now 18. He will get a look at training camp, but nothing is assured. He could up at Castilla or even out on loan, depending on what level of futbol he plays.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:22 pm

he isnot playing for castilla ever, and apparantly according to AS, he cant be loaned to an european club
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:42 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:he isnot playing for castilla ever, and apparantly according to AS, he cant be loaned to an european club

AS Lol, isn’t that contrary to your previously stated view of credible sources!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:08 pm

Can’t wait to see him play on a pitch that doesn’t look like a World War I battlefield
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:11 pm

You are right bill but we spent 45 mil on him he won't go on loan to another euro club, it makes sense
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:18 pm

This just sounds like poor planning ahead. Clearly, it would be more ideal for him to gradually settle down in Spain, perhaps in a different Spanish club, as opposed to getting the Ceballos treatment.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:12 pm

Well, Zidane is gone so for the very least, maybe the next manager would actually play some of our talented fringe players more often.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:15 pm

Too many question marks around him, namely where would he fit? The smart thing to do would be to either loan him to some LL side with guarantees he will play, or loan him back to Brazil. I read somewhere that the latter would be the most likely thing, but then this whole send off/last match, big sob story would be a bit odd.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:01 am

i'm not a fan of loaning players to la liga sides- you want to loan a player to a side where such player can learn positive habits and grow, not a side that's awful to the point it diminishes his talents and confidence. thing with la liga is outside of the main 3 and maybe villareal, there can be so much inconsistency you wouldn't know what kind of team he ends up at, if they'll be pushing above their weight or in crisis

i'd rather us loan players out to say france italy germany , there are semi-consistent mid table sides that can help development. i don't know what the plans are for him, but castilla should definitely not be an option. they don't have the stats to prove they can properly develop anyone over there
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:10 am

I'm just not a fan of bringing in talented players with no legit top level credentials... it's a waste of talent. I also think that you need to let kids make their mistakes without the massive pressure of a club like Real Madrid. Besides, this guy is obviously not another Neymar so he's not likely to contribute a whole lot.

Until we decide the fates of Ronaldo and Bale, we have no idea what we need to do.

Just as importantly, we don't know what system we're going to run until we get a damn manager.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:17 am

Its pretty clear to me that Ronaldo will not leave. The only fate in limbo is Bale's
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:07 am

sportsczy wrote:I'm just not a fan of bringing in talented players with no legit top level credentials...  it's a waste of talent.  I also think that you need to let kids make their mistakes without the massive pressure of a club like Real Madrid.  Besides, this guy is obviously not another Neymar so he's not likely to contribute a whole lot.

Until we decide the fates of Ronaldo and Bale, we have no idea what we need to do.

Just as importantly, we don't know what system we're going to run until we get a damn manager.

its a waste of time too, but we are in an era where everyone wants to get rid of the middle man (the portos lyons ajaxs ), where some of these kids can actually grow, to avoid paying huge transfer fees (also to eliminate new money billionaire clubs)....which is foolish cos we still end up paying the huge fee regardless, on potential that we can hardly develop. in 30 years, the biggest stars we've developed are raul and iker. but let's see what happens, it will be foolish if there's no agenda to have him play at a semi-decent european club
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:12 pm

Why would anyone be against loaning to LL? I doubt he knows Spanish, it will give him a chance to learn the language, and get used to the league he may be playing in next season.

And I am not understanding this point about players not developing in LL. Did Dani Ceballos not develop at Betis, Isco at Valencia/Malaga, Asensio at Mallorca, Llorente at Alaves?

We just need to find the right team with the right fit for Vinicius. If he can cut it, he will. If LL is too large of a leap for him now, then the club will make the right decision for him. But learning the language and adapting to the style of play LL holds is an important factor I am sure the club will be looking at.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:18 pm

If you have been following Tito's posts, he honestly doesn't think highly of many La Liga teams.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:15 am

vanDEEZ wrote:Why would anyone be against loaning to LL? I doubt he knows Spanish, it will give him a chance to learn the language, and get used to the league he may be playing in next season.

And I am not understanding this point about players not developing in LL. Did Dani Ceballos not develop at Betis, Isco at Valencia/Malaga, Asensio at Mallorca, Llorente at Alaves?

We just need to find the right team with the right fit for Vinicius. If he can cut it, he will. If LL is too large of a leap for him now, then the club will make the right decision for him. But learning the language and adapting to the style of play LL holds is an important factor I am sure the club will be looking at.

you mentioned two people, isco (isco wasn't a loan move, but whatever) and asensio , the other candidates, haven't proven anything yet. and even asensio is still growing. you know how many players we loan to la liga clubs? la liga is littered with madrid based players, what are we getting in return? other than clauses put to have them not play against us

point is, a host of these teams are inconsistent, you want an 18 year old to grow, don't put him on a team where a draw against a bottom feeder is like a win to them, you want him on a team where he can learn good habits. yes brilliant players will come from clubs like isco, but its different when you're loaning an impressionable 18 year old who already has his mind set on the fact that "well i'm playing for madrid, i don't need to be on this scrub team"....ala odegaard who was training with the first team and probably didn't get the sense in playing with castilla

plus you don't want a club where tomorrow they have issues with wages or boardroom issues that will affect him (like when we loaned drenthe out, and the part of his wages owed to him by hercules weren't being paid, and he quit training altogether. granted i'm sure junior wouldn't be loaned to a retarded club like that). i'd rather he went to a nice europa league type club that can make use of him. and doc is right, i really don't think highly of many la liga teams....not necessarily the football but the management.

and i would definitely advice against him being in castilla until castilla can develop another star besides raul and iker (not talking guys like carvajal who went on loan to germany before coming back)
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:50 pm

https://as.com/videos/2018/07/19/en/1532019042_174878.html?autoplay=1

https://twitter.com/SwishFutbol/status/1019986161412997120?s=19

He looks fast
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:35 am

Headed to Castilla apparently... better to loan him imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:43 am

We did the same to Casemiro. Good thing, let him come, learn the language and acclimatise to life in Madrid
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:02 pm

you guys are dreaming if you think he will play with castilla. you dont send a 50 millions signing to play with your reserve team. fake news
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:14 pm

A loan move to top club, FC Porto was the best decision we made in regard to Casemiro's development. If we're talking about acclimatization, then surely Portugal would be the perfect place for a Brazilian player to get accustomed to life in Europe. Casemiro hardly featured for Castilla, and I don't get the impression that Castilla is an ideal environment for a future, potential starter to develop in. A loan move to a club of Porto's caliber would've been a near perfect scenario for him, but unfortunately, the Portos and Ajax' don't come begging every time Flo buys a new toy. For that, we have the disorganized, ego bunker that is RM Castilla - where players learn to play on pitches that are so bad, you'd think they were playing in a third world country.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:19 pm

Odegaard has been playing on loan in eredivise for a while and he still doesnt look ready to play for us. These things are unpredictable, there are too many factors that can make these loans successful or not. It's a good model for kids coming out of castilla but this is a 50 millions euros signing. I expect him to stay this year at the very least, and to compete and learn, he is just 18. maybe next year he will go on loan if things arent going well.

but this news about him going on loan is not coming from a reputable source, so fake news imo
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:48 pm

For me Vini has some sloppy passing from what I’ve seen so far but thankfully it’s the type of passes you make when you are nervous and not the lack of technique. I also think passing is the easiest skillset you can improve on. Just look at Messi, he didn’t pass this good in his younger years. As long as you are technical on the ball you can improve it.

Curious to hear what you think of Vini and what he should improve on. He is young and not in his peak so this is exciting tbh
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:51 pm

I should probably add that I have yet seen a full match by him
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:34 am

what should he improve? he's 18, the aim should be to work on everything, there's a lot to improve on. i don't want to use the word "improve", as we haven't even found out what he's great at, at the top level yet. the plan should be to work on everything, and all these guys are young so they have time. at 18, he has 5 years to shed the diamond in the rough tag. same with odegaard. if by 23 there's no indication of growth or ability to command a starting spot, then they're out completely. they're still young and still learning, one just hopes for their sake they'll be placed in the right environment to learn
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next