World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden)

+50
iftikhar
TheOneWhoKnocks
Zagadka
REWB
Hapless_Hans
VivaStPauli
Ganso
Clutch
titosantill
terrance511
Cyborg
InterMalia
BarcaLearning
LeBéninois
guest7
juvealbanian
futbol_bill
Luca
Babun
elfmeter
Freeza
Firenze
ExtremistEnigma
Jay29
Art Morte
Doc
Kaladin
McLewis
BarrileteCosmico
El Gunner
nasir6371
BusterLfc
Warrior
Cruijf
Lucifer
halamadrid2
sportsczy
Robespierre
Mr Nick09
Great Leader Sprucenuce
zigra
S
M99
rincon
Nishankly
Unique
RealGunner
Myesyats
messixaviesta
urbaNRoots
54 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

Who will qualify? (Select two teams)

World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden) - Page 19 Vote_lcap50%World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden) - Page 19 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]
World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden) - Page 19 Vote_lcap0%World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden) - Page 19 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden) - Page 19 Vote_lcap25%World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden) - Page 19 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden) - Page 19 Vote_lcap25%World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden) - Page 19 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden) - Page 19 Empty Re: World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden)

Post by Myesyats Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:23 pm

Myesyats wrote:Will be rooting for Sweden, Germany will obviously sit comfortably at the top, however......

VI ÄR SVERIGE! ALLA ANDRA KAN GÅ HEM

So glad I was wrong Laughing

My beautiful Sweden Proud

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden) - Page 19 Empty Re: World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden)

Post by Adit Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:30 pm

Sweden and Mexico deservedly qualifies.

Germany was going to get knocked out next round anyway.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:47 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Thank you all. We did it ffs banana first time we've made it out of the groups since 2006. So happy. Will root for Brazil today for like the first and the last time in my life. Don't want to witness Neymar v Lustig ever again after he humiliated him in CL

BarcaLearning wrote:Didnt watch the Sweden-Mexico game, what actually happened? Mexico just relaxed or they genuinely got outplayed?

Mexico are incredibly weak physically. I remember I watched them v S Korea and though man even our weakest guys will bully them. They got rattled already from the first mins by our set pieces. They tried to be cool until the last 15 where they started to panick, losing posession in their own half etc. I feel if they play a big team not named France or England they might do well. If they play a smaller team they may struggle as they have Hernandez up top who is a black hole in possession and Guardado in midfield who is slow and those defenders who are absolutely terrible

Their fans were having a fiesta in the stands in overtime as the VAR decision news came through. So don't think they were too bothered about the loss. In the end they started showing less of the game and more of the fans as their expressions changed from happiness to disbelief to throwing all their bear mugs on the pitch

@Firenze, we've fixed Lindelöf for you, please tell Mou not to ruin him again. Regards, Sweden

Robespierre wrote:It was enough to take away Ibrahimovic from international level so as to get on . Inter realized it in 2009 tbh

Weird to say it , maybe, but they 'd not have go far really under Ibrahimovic. Sweden are a legit squad and they would have not played unanimously as they are doing now.

Congrats to HalaMadrid.
So much narrative on Italy to not get qualified, but Sweden deserved it and they are still showing to not be on WC by a chance

halamadrid2 wrote:There's a debate going on in Sweden if Granqvist is showing to be a better captain than Ibra. Granqvist has a far younger more inexperienced team than Ibra but he has commanded and guided these guys far better than Ibra. We have 11 players who attack and defend together.

Even when Durmaz got racially abused by inbred uneducated fools the squad showed their togetherness more than they ever did with Ibra. No doubt he is one od the best Swedish players of all time but Granqvist has been a far better leader than him. And it showed it the qualifier and in the group.

He has also been taking digs at the team because he is butthurt he wasn't selected to play at the WC after not featuring throughout the whole qualifier. Great player but an idiot

Its just strange to see Mexico beating Germany and end up being seemingly pretty average... thanks for the outline though. Germany just not that good, and Mexico has weaknesses.

As for Ibra, this clearly shows another example where some star players do hold back teams in some cases despite them having individual quality. They might suit some teams or teams in certain situations, and not others. Ibras problem has always been he slows play down and less fluid teams can play with him.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:49 pm

this world cup Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:54 pm

ASIAN team beating WC CHAMPIONS :bow:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:37 pm

As I said before at the start, we have a forward problem. Not bringing Sane or Wagner was a HUGE mistake. Even then, I think we'd still have a forward problem. People don't realize but with Klose and Lahm, lots of quality was lost. Kimmich is a pretender, Werner a nobody at international level.

Most disgraceful performance by a German NT in my life time. They didn't go down by fighting but just by passing the ball around for 90min without any intensity or will to score. I am ashamed of this team.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:09 pm

Low might be one of the most tactically inept manager I have ever seen.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:13 pm

Why is the Korean guy carrying the Swedish flag Razz best group in the WC imo. Mexico, Sweden and S Korea all happy BFFs. When was the last time you saw 3 of the 4 teams happy with the outcome of the group

I can't believe Lowe was touted as the next RM coach. Thank God for this WC, it has exposed all frauds
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:17 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
I can't believe Lowe was touted as the next RM coach.

That would have been the greatest thing to ever happen ffs.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:20 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Why is the Korean guy carrying the Swedish flag Razz best group in the WC imo. Mexico, Sweden and S Korea all happy BFFs. When was the last time you saw 3 of the 4 teams happy with the outcome of the group

I can't believe Lowe was touted as the next RM coach. Thank God for this WC, it has exposed all frauds

He might be Swedish? hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:48 pm

S wrote:

this world cup Proud

this world cup indeed

World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden) - Page 19 604106d059a45651be6556a9b5b5b1d2

been seeing how the Mexican fans are celebrating Koreans but uh..IDK, I think their intentions are good but there are plenty of pictures like this that I'm sure the Korean fans will not like.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:52 pm

Firenze wrote:
S wrote:

this world cup Proud

this world cup indeed

World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden) - Page 19 604106d059a45651be6556a9b5b5b1d2

been seeing how the Mexican fans are celebrating Koreans but uh..IDK, I think their intentions are good but there are plenty of pictures like this that I'm sure the Korean fans will not like.

Probz the first time these guys have met an Asian or left Mexico smh
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:07 pm

jesus -.-
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:48 pm

Babun wrote:As I said before at the start, we have a forward problem. Not bringing Sane or Wagner was a HUGE mistake. Even then, I think we'd still have a forward problem. People don't realize but with Klose and Lahm, lots of quality was lost. Kimmich is a pretender, Werner a nobody at international level.

Most disgraceful performance by a German NT in my life time. They didn't go down by fighting but just by passing the ball around for 90min without any intensity or will to score. I am ashamed of this team.

The problem is Low babs... not the talent. This team's stength, imo, was pace. Well not Draxler... but Werner, Mueller, Reus and Brandt are definitely better when the team plays fast. YET, Low insists on tiki taka.

Until that dude is on the team, there's always potential for disaster... just like Deschamps for France. It was nothing short of a miracle that you won WC 2014... credit to the players for overcoming.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:11 am

Sweeper Keeper. eco smile
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:05 pm

S Korean team attacked with eggs by the S Korean people. They also risk having to do military service despite winning against the current WC

World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden) - Page 19 Dg1lMA-W0AAs3lH?format=jpg
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:19 pm

Military Service is mandatory in Korea, no way around that lol.

but why the attack? it's lame
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:40 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:S Korean team attacked with eggs by the S Korean people.

World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden) - Page 19 Dg1lMA-W0AAs3lH?format=jpg

Them being Koreans, how do we know that it isn't good ol' Korean welcome gesture. hmm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19