sportsczy
Mr Nick09
titosantill
Doc
halamadrid2
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:03 pm

They are such a dirty team fecking hell

We've been denied 2 stonewall penalties, nothing new there then

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid

Post by futbol_bill Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:40 pm

Turns out Vallejo is sore not injured. Zidane left him out in order to not risk him for Juve game. Looks like he will play along side with Varane next Wed. With Casemiro available if needed.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:41 pm

no Casemiro, our midfield part like the sea in front of moses
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:43 pm

i dont understand the subs in this game, but since la liga is over, it doesnt even matter
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:04 pm

Well with tie and loss of 2 points, Valencia is about to push Real into 4th place!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:05 pm

did benzema have a shot on goal?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:06 pm

Now that was a good game... didn't win; but very enjoyable. High quality football.

We're playing very well.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:08 pm

What is the point of benzema really. I think he is pretty much filling the space and we are a top team looking for top trophies.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:08 pm

The subs actually helped us a lot. Modric and Isco were legit great, too bad they don't actually have much of an outlet. You know, Benzema being a useless forward and all that.

All in all, good game to watch. Isco is really a lovely footballer, so is Antoine.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:11 pm

sportsczy wrote:Now that was a good game... didn't win; but very enjoyable. High quality football.

We're playing very well.

I agree. Zidane got a nice flow with this team right now
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:17 pm

this dependence on CR is the reason why we are forced to sign a CF this summer, an actually n9, i dont think we have a choice.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:49 pm

Benzema is actually the most useless regular at Real Madrid that I have seen... There were other useless players obviously; but they never played this much and were certainly not around for long.

I literally have no idea what he's trying to do other than pass it off as quickly as possible. He won't shoot. He's back to whiffing his headers. He won't make runs to get into scoring positions.

It's just weird at this point.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:50 pm

that's why i refused to rank him in our top 10 CF all times, he never earned it.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:15 pm

Oh he has for sure. these past 2 years have been very strange however... especially this one.

Just knee jerking to the present and forgetting past contributions isn't something anyone should do regardless.

Since the Valbuena incident and getting kicked off NT, he's just collapsed as a player. I really think he was gearing up for the Euro in France and his final World Cup. For France, he had to be an alpha scorer. But since that pressure doesn't exist for him at Real Madrid, it's disappeared entirely.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:22 pm

poor Benz rofl
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:52 pm

an okay game, i was happy none of our players came out of it with any major scars, still impressed by varane....i don't want to say much about modern cf, i presume this season was his last chance (of many) to warrant his untouchable status around here. the guy's done....and his biggest advocate hardly shows himself around these parts anymore. let's prep ourselves for juve and the only title we can fight for
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:53 pm

As soon as Ronaldo left i knew we wouldn't score. Benz came on just to be a spectator fml. Atleti didn't deserve shit from this game, fecking thugs
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2