Albiceleste
Great Leader Sprucenuce
M99
33 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Upcoming Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Upcoming Video Games

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:45 pm

bhends wrote:If they release Halo CE: Anniversary with Xbox Live and without ruining the game by changing everything, I think I might honestly cry

Been announced thats exactly what they are doing.Definition of a cash cow tbh and oh look theres COD 4: Modern Warfare for the 5th time.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:05 pm

Worst E3 conference ever. Kinect sucks.

Can't wait for the Sony one later on, will put these Microsoft lot in their places.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:Worst E3 conference ever. Kinect sucks.

Can't wait for the Sony one later on, will put these Microsoft lot in their places.

It was bad mate but i dont think its the worst ever theres been some real bad ones over the years.

Cant wait to see Uncharted btw even tho i will never be able to play it Crying or Very sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:15 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

It was bad mate but i dont think its the worst ever theres been some real bad ones over the years.

Cant wait to see Uncharted btw even tho i will never be able to play it Crying or Very sad

you're missing out. Agent, U3, Twisted Metal, GOW4, last guardian and possibly a new MGS game. So many kick ass exclusives coming up.

Sony is gonna prolly have the best e3 this year.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

you're missing out. Agent, U3, Twisted Metal, GOW4, last guardian and possibly a new MGS game. So many kick ass exclusives coming up.

The only reason im have not got one yet is because the only exclusives that appeal to me are Uncharted God of War and Agent not to say the other exclusives are not fantastic they just dont really appeal to me.

The other reason i have not got one is because im concerned about spending money on a PS3 and then they announce a PS4.

As for the winner it was always between Sony and Nintendo imo and Nintendo could have the edge due to thier new console announcement if the console surpasses peoples expectations as in its more powerful than 360 and PS3, Online similarly to PSN or XBL, great launch titles and support from companys like Rockstar, Valve, EA, Bioware etc etc.

Eitherway both news conference should be miles better than Microsoft.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:25 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

You missed out Resistance 3 Upcoming Video Games - Page 2 Ghelyon
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:26 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I think im getting a new Xbox, might even pick up kinect,

Ghost recon looks mighty fine

Or you can get another PS3!

and Call of Duty MW3 :geek:
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Thimmy wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I think im getting a new Xbox, might even pick up kinect,

YO BRO ITS CALLED COD 4:REMIX tongue

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Thimmy wrote:

XD

My Ps3 went Yellow light of Death on me, at the repair shop.

can only pick up MW3 on one console, ill see which one it is.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:48 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Ooh ur right about Nintendo having the edge due to them unveiling their new console. Gonna be interesting to see which direction they are taking their motion technology.

The only reason im have not got one yet is because the only exclusives that appeal to me are Uncharted God of War and Agent not to say the other exclusives are not fantastic they just dont really appeal to me.

The other reason i have not got one is because im concerned about spending money on a PS3 and then they announce a PS4.

As for the winner it was always between Sony and Nintendo imo and Nintendo could have the edge due to thier new console announcement if the console surpasses peoples expectations as in its more powerful than 360 and PS3, Online similarly to PSN or XBL, great launch titles and support from companys like Rockstar, Valve, EA, Bioware etc etc.

Ur right about Nintendo having the edge due to them unveiling their new console. Gonna be interesting to see where they are taking their motion technology to.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:00 pm

BATTLEFIELD 3 !!!

Upcoming Video Games - Page 2 I_came
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:03 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:BATTLEFIELD 3 !!!

Upcoming Video Games - Page 2 I_came

I already done all that changed my boxers and clicked on pre-order and laughed at MW3 Twisted Evil
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:06 pm

mw3 looks sad compared to it, still the same stuff, meh

why dont i have a proper PC Sad
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by magpie Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:10 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Ooh ur right about Nintendo having the edge due to them unveiling their new console. Gonna be interesting to see which direction they are taking their motion technology.

Ur right about Nintendo having the edge due to them unveiling their new console. Gonna be interesting to see where they are taking their motion technology to.

Bah! Nintendo's edge is in a totally different market. They have more or less given up with the gamer market and cater almost entirely to people's nostalgia and their aging mothers. It makes the money, but I see Nintendo going the way of Sega... eventually ceasing production of their own hardware and focusing on software... letting Microsoft and Sony bid ridiculous amounts of money to run their popular titles. Why compete when you can just get paid?
magpie
magpie
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:10 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:mw3 looks sad compared to it, still the same stuff, meh

why dont i have a proper PC Sad
I suggest ps3, it has the best games.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:15 pm

I have both consoles, next project cafe so i can catch up on all the zeldas and marios Twisted Evil

The game is gonna be unbelievable on PC tho
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:16 pm

Damn. That's the pain of having a PC, needing to upgrade it constantly. But BF3 will be out in console's anyways. Most likely castrated a bit due to hardware constraints, but it will run Smile.

What are the system reqs?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:16 pm

magpie wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Bah! Nintendo's edge is in a totally different market. They have more or less given up with the gamer market and cater almost entirely to people's nostalgia and their aging mothers. It makes the money, but I see Nintendo going the way of Sega... eventually ceasing production of their own hardware and focusing on software... letting Microsoft and Sony bid ridiculous amounts of money to run their popular titles. Why compete when you can just get paid?

According to most rumours they are attacking the hardcore market and the console will be more powerful than PS3 or 360 if that true than i see having the best conference of the 3 and comfortably.

@Sushi No one knows yet but your going to need real high specs to run it just going by the games that are GFX beasts atm like Witcher 2, Crysis 2 etc etc.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by magpie Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:20 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
magpie wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

According to most rumours they are attacking the hardcore market and the console will be more powerful than PS3 or 360 if that true than i see having the best conference of the 3 and comfortably.

Maybe, but remember... it will be more powerful than the previous generation. Microsoft and Sony will then come out with something far more powerful than it and soon Nintendo will be back to square one. Plus they are going to have to try to pick up slack in their lacking FPS market and get some big names onto their side. Meanwhile, all of this goes against Nintendo's nature of releasing kid friendly(-ier) stuff... with a few exceptions. I feel (as a Nintendo fan and a realist) that they'd be better off NOT competing with Sony and Microsoft, and finding their own little niche.

Though in the end, it is not like many households won't own two or all three of the systems. Hell... we have duplicates of some and we are a bunch of poor college students.
magpie
magpie
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:30 pm

magpie wrote:
Maybe, but remember... it will be more powerful than the previous generation. Microsoft and Sony will then come out with something far more powerful than it and soon Nintendo will be back to square one. Plus they are going to have to try to pick up slack in their lacking FPS market and get some big names onto their side. Meanwhile, all of this goes against Nintendo's nature of releasing kid friendly(-ier) stuff... with a few exceptions. I feel (as a Nintendo fan and a realist) that they'd be better off NOT competing with Sony and Microsoft, and finding their own little niche.

Though in the end, it is not like many households won't own two or all three of the systems. Hell... we have duplicates of some and we are a bunch of poor college students.

While that is true there is no reason why they cannot make a powerful console and back it with thier main franchises and get third party support and aim it at mainstream aswell.

Atleast it does'nt seem hard to me.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by magpie Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:36 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
magpie wrote:

While that is true there is no reason why they cannot make a powerful console and back it with thier main franchises and get third party support and aim it at mainstream aswell.

Atleast it does'nt seem hard to me.
It isn't hard... the thing is that Nintendo is hard on its third party developers (or so I've heard). That's why there is really only Sega. Nintendo has a strong catalog using only their main titles. While Microsoft and Sony basically just let developers be, so long as they aren't releasing "Super Backdoor Sluts XXX: Bonernation"; they couldn't care less so long as it makes money. Nintendo, apparently, lets to meddle... and third parties aren't fond of meddling, they like to get things done.
magpie
magpie
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:02 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

YO BRO ITS CALLED COD 4:REMIX tongue

YO homie, it's gonna be better than COD 4!

Nick: Don't be a dick! Get a PS3! Very Happy Red Ring of Death isn't any cooler than the yellow one! If anything, it's got more simillarities to PMS Rolling Eyes
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:12 am

^^lol

I sent it to the repair shop
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:14 am

I might get a PS3 and MW3 just so i can kick Thimmy's quick scoping ass Wink
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:21 am

And you have to pay in order to use the internet on your xbox.. that's like paying to wear your own pants. Lame. Get a PS3 Wink

And Mole, Do it!
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by magpie Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:22 am

Thimmy wrote:And you have to pay in order to use the internet on your xbox.. that's like paying to wear your own pants. Lame. Get a PS3 Wink
This, this this this this. I think Microsoft might retract that sooner or later, though.
magpie
magpie
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next