Who will be the 5 strongest challengers to Milan in the CL and Serie A?

+15
baresi
Great Leader Sprucenuce
M99
uzonero
Ganso
Cruijf
Rossoneri Ninja
Milantildeath
IzzyC08
maruf063
BiasedMilanFan3
fadjriemilan
JuvenelCuore
dostoevsky
Forza
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who will be the 5 strongest challengers to Milan in the CL and Serie A? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be the 5 strongest challengers to Milan in the CL and Serie A?

Post by IzzyC08 Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:46 pm

Neuer the best keeper in the world LOLOLOLOL!

IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Who will be the 5 strongest challengers to Milan in the CL and Serie A? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be the 5 strongest challengers to Milan in the CL and Serie A?

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:48 pm

Uncle Fester jr Abbiati is the best keeper on planet earth
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:56 pm

Milantildeath wrote:Uncle Fester jr Abbiati is the best keeper on planet earth
lol
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:03 pm

neuer is not the best in the world for sure.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:17 pm

But he is one of the best atm
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:18 pm

one of the best...too bad he makes so many mistakes.reminds me of pepe reina
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:19 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:Neuer the best keeper in the world LOLOLOLOL!

Tell me a keeper who was than Neuer this season.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:21 pm

milanista99 wrote:

Casillas.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:35 pm

Milantildeath wrote:Serie A:
Roma, Inter, Napoli, Lazio, Juventus

Exactly how i see it as for CL.

CL:
Barcelona,Real Madrid,Manchester United, Bayern Munich and Chelsea

Ganso wrote:
milanista99 wrote:

Casillas.

Valdes was miles better than Casillas last season and Neuer was leagues ahead of both of them last season. But Casillas is still better than both :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:39 pm

Juve on that list you should be kiddin me, last season right after the Bari game I said "Juve will struglle to get 7th position" and Juve fans went wild, started claiming it was the first match, etc, etc, etc....

Anyway I cant see how they will manage to challenge for anything this season, the best player they got so far is Pirlo (Milan regect) and I see them all happy and hyped about it. So I see them out of the picture again.

Serie A:
Inter
Roma
Napoli
Lazio
Udi

CL:
RM
Barca
Man U
Chelsea
I see us beating any other team in CL.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:43 pm

i dont know why people rate chelsea so high they suck by standard and now their good players are completely off form and esien injured.They have a good defense,and thats it.We can beat them for sure
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:00 pm

baresi wrote:Juve on that list you should be kiddin me, last season right after the Bari game I said "Juve will struglle to get 7th position" and Juve fans went wild, started claiming it was the first match, etc, etc, etc....

Anyway I cant see how they will manage to challenge for anything this season, the best player they got so far is Pirlo (Milan regect) and I see them all happy and hyped about it. So I see them out of the picture again.

Serie A:
Inter
Roma
Napoli
Lazio
Udi

CL:
RM
Barca
Man U
Chelsea

As far as Juve goes that are improving. Vidal is just the beginning and Udinese are basically selling thier whole team.

As for Ganso's point on Chelsea, yes currently they are not a contender but i cant see a scenario where AVB does'nt splash the cash to improve them.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:07 pm

i think they should have already started making transfers,they need fresh blood in the mid and in attack.their strikers are either too old or too young.(Torres doesnt count)

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Interista809 Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Am not gonna comment on Serie A as I'll wait for the mercato to finish before predicting anything, even Milan could be better than they are now.

As for UCL:

Barca, Madrid, Man U, Inter, Porto(Dark horses should be treaten with respect).
Interista809
Interista809
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by cositomilan Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:59 pm

Barca,Man U,Manchester city,R,madrid,Bayern Munchen
cositomilan
cositomilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:01 am

Interista809 wrote:Am not gonna comment on Serie A as I'll wait for the mercato to finish before predicting anything, even Milan could be better than they are now.

As for UCL:

Barca, Madrid, Man U, Inter, Porto(Dark horses should be treaten with respect).

not without AVB.

watching danilo and hulk in that right flank will be scary though...
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:50 am

baresi wrote:Juve on that list you should be kiddin me, last season right after the Bari game I said "Juve will struglle to get 7th position" and Juve fans went wild, started claiming it was the first match, etc, etc, etc....

Serie A:
Inter
Roma
Napoli
Lazio
Udi

CL:
RM
Barca
Man U
Chelsea

I wouldn't count out Juventus if I were you but Udinese will probably be battling relegation next season. That greedy bastard Pozzo is basically selling the entire team except for Di Natale.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:08 am

Entire team so far I have'nt heard of anyone gone, on the contrary they have bought. How many of Udi players did we know before the begining of the previous season?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:13 am

baresi wrote:Entire team so far I have'nt heard of anyone gone, on the contrary they have bought. How many of Udi players did we know before the begining of the previous season?

Inler's gone to Napoli, Sanchez is almost certainly going to leave for Barcelona and I expect Zapata to go to Villarreal. I don't think they'll be fighting relegation, that's an exaggeration, however I think they'll resemble Fiorentina in sliding back into the midtable to rebuild, except they haven't even bothered to try and hold onto the players who got them into the Top Four to begin with.

In the end Udinese effectively qualified for the Champions League off six incredible months of hard work; they didn't start well and took advantage of the stumbles of everyone else, allowing them to catch up. They can recognise quality when they see it, however they rarely achieve instant results which is what would be necessary for them to stay at the top.

Also welcome back. Smile
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:48 am

baresi wrote:Entire team so far I have'nt heard of anyone gone, on the contrary they have bought. How many of Udi players did we know before the begining of the previous season?

Inler has gone to Napoli, confirmed
Sanchez has gone to Barcelona, 99% confirmed
Zapata has gone to Villareal, confirmed
Isla rumored to join Roma
Asamoah might also be sold.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:53 am

Money talks ... i feel for Di Natale he deserves much better.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:41 pm

baresi wrote:CL:
RM
Barca
Man U
Chelsea

Baresi that's the spirit man! Very Happy
dreamer
dreamer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:35 pm

dreamer wrote:
baresi wrote:CL:
RM
Barca
Man U
Chelsea

Baresi that's the spirit man! Very Happy

I would take that further and say
RM
Barca
Man U

Chelsea has seemed weak to me lately and I think we can beat them.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2