Who would you prefer: Schick VS Keita

5 posters

Go down

Who do you prefer: Schick or Keita?

Who would you prefer: Schick VS Keita Vote_lcap67%Who would you prefer: Schick VS Keita Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Who would you prefer: Schick VS Keita Vote_lcap33%Who would you prefer: Schick VS Keita Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Who would you prefer: Schick VS Keita Empty Who would you prefer: Schick VS Keita

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:50 am

I think that we need Schick more than Keita, because we only have Mandzukic and Higuain for the Prima Punta position, BUT I prefer to get Keita because he gives us more guarantees because he has more experience in Serie A than Schick.

Keita can play as striker too BTW.

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Who would you prefer: Schick VS Keita Empty Re: Who would you prefer: Schick VS Keita

Post by Warrior Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:04 pm

Definitely Shick, never wanted Keita.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Who would you prefer: Schick VS Keita Empty Re: Who would you prefer: Schick VS Keita

Post by rincon Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:11 pm

Probable Schick. If we got Keira and he was a big success, it probably meant that one of our other guys failed or left. Pjaca, Mandzukic, Dybala, Bernardeschi all can play LW or SS. For Schick to become a success he just needs to shadow Higuain and slowly make become more important over the years.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:54 pm

Hard to choose.Both have a huge potential but I think Schick would be more helpful atm. He is a more natural CF and we need one to give Higuain a rest.
Keita can play CF as well and is a bit similar to Lacazette but probably he's at his best as a second striker and for tge moment we are well covered there.

So atm Schick (if he doesn't have those heart problems anymore) while we can even get Keita for free next season if Dybala leaves Very Happy
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:49 pm

Honestly, with clubs spending amazing money on every other player, I wonder how Keira hasn't been sold yet. A rich club should just come in an offer him enough money to forget about Juve. The potential is there.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:48 am

Keita's bad attitude towards club and teammates is a known fact, maybe he won't fulfill his potential because of that. So no one willing to bid 50 millions for example.

A fair amount would be ~30m, a little more than what we paid for Pjaca. Because that's what he is, a little better than our sub Marko Pjaca. Not 6 steps higher.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:48 am

IMO Pjaca has higher talent then both, you'll see.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:58 am

Atm I would say he is several steps above Pjaca. He has a lot of experience at a higher level.

I hope Devi is right and that Pjaca is indeed more talented. He will have such a hard time at Juve that I'm not sure it will be with us where he explodes. Maybe if Mandzukic leaves next summer he'll have space.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:09 am

Pjaca's road to greatness is very hard. This ACL injury and the fact that we have a lot of wingers in the team right now would limit his chances.

With the ACL injury, he would not play much because he needs time to recover, just like Marchisio this year. Maybe in 2018 Pjaca will be back, but who knows how good he will be... He came from a totally different league and got injured in his first season, which is the most important, so he could learn how to adapt in the league first. He won't play much this season.

I really wish him all the best, but it won't be easy for him. I hope that he doesn't end up being sold for as little as 10m to another mid table club. @Devi, we need a miracle to judge that statement Smile Hopefully Pjaca will be back to his best.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:20 pm

salmano9 wrote:Pjaca's road to greatness is very hard. This ACL injury and the fact that we have a lot of wingers in the team right now would limit his chances.

With the ACL injury, he would not play much because he needs time to recover, just like Marchisio this year. Maybe in 2018 Pjaca will be back, but who knows how good he will be... He came from a totally different league and got injured in his first season, which is the most important, so he could learn how to adapt in the league first. He won't play much this season.

I really wish him all the best, but it won't be easy for him. I hope that he doesn't end up being sold for as little as 10m to another mid table club. @Devi, we need a miracle to judge that statement Smile Hopefully Pjaca will be back to his best.

We are talking about 22 years old football player, Marchisio is 30. Injuries heal differently at younger players.

The surgeon who operated on Juventus winger Marko Pjaca assures “his career certainly won’t be compromised”.

“Surgeries of this type are becoming routine now, even if they’re never easy. Pjaca’s career certainly won’t be compromised by this injury, the purpose of sports orthopaedics is to bring an athlete back to the same level.

“Any of us would be demoralised, but I think it’s normal. I can assure all Juve fans though that Pjaca will get back to his previous level.”

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:36 pm

Assuming the injury doesn't have any lasting effects, its still a mountain to climb for him.

Now there is Mandzukic, Costa, Bernardeschi and Cuadrado over him. Maybe Keita. I'm guessing he'll come back around november so we won't see an inform Pjaca before January. It will be tough.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:58 pm

rincon wrote:Assuming the injury doesn't have any lasting effects, its still a mountain to climb for him.

Now there is Mandzukic, Costa, Bernardeschi and Cuadrado over him. Maybe Keita. I'm guessing he'll come back around november so we won't see an inform Pjaca before January. It will be tough.

Yeah, unfortunately (for him) there will be a lot of competition for the left and right wings. He started playing with us in the left, but I believe he is more effective in the right.

I think that that he will have a similar situation as last year, because he was mostly injured until about February. He could be starting in Coppa Italia in January.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down