2 posters

Go down

Who do you think should come?

Who would you prefer? Vote_lcap25%Who would you prefer? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Who would you prefer? Vote_lcap75%Who would you prefer? Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 4

Who would you prefer? Empty Who would you prefer?

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:17 pm

I think that we should get Draxler, even though Gotze is the big name that everyone wants and thinks is more suitable. However, the problem is the amount we would pay for Gotze is almost double the amount we would pay for Gotze. So, Gotze is a risk. Draxler has lots if potential and I think that getting Draxler would create more competition in the squad and we would see Dybala play more (If Allegri decides to use him as Treq).

I also want us to get a younger player in Draxler and transform him into a top WC player, unlike Gotze who is already considered as a big hit.

Spending on Draxler would also allow us to get a solid LB in Alex Sandro and so move Asamoah to midfield.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Who would you prefer? Empty Re: Who would you prefer?

Post by juvealbanian Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:27 pm

If we had equal chances I would take Gotze any day.He's much more talented and experienced and therefore less risky.
Yeah we may need to pay more but he's overall quite better than Drax.

Draxler is a talented guy as well and has potential but what worries me is his injury history and how he'll be used in our formation,he feels more comfortable playing as a wing forward as far as I've seen.Draxler move would be more risky tbh but will also cost less and would be much easier to negotiate.

However there are other players we may try to negotiate,just wait for opportunities like Marotta says...as bonus I think we have the opportunity to try Padoin as trequartista,who knows? Maybe he can master that position as well as 350 other positions he's able to play.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:53 am

Sometimes I would wish that we get none so we could play 4-3-3 with dybala and morata on the wings and mandzukic as CF. Getting either Drax or gotze would mean that we have to play 4312 to satisfy gotze and one of morata, mandzukic and dybala will be benched.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:06 am

I doubt we will use 4-3-3 much, it will put more pressure on our midfield plus Vidal left.

I think we really need a technical player to link our midfield and attack,if we don't buy someone using 4-3-3 only will turn another 3-5-2 failure just like Conte became predictable.

There are possible targets and new opportunities will arise,just let oil money do their work first, like Man City getting De Bruyne and we try David Silva for example hmm
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:30 pm

I don't mind 4312, but if we get a playmaker we wouldn't see much of our new attack. Maybe it would have been better to leave zaza in sass for this year to allow more space
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down