Hapless_Hans
Doc
Kaladin
Thimmy
Gil
28 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

So despite all the hype, Inter actually have a better coach & team than Milan - Page 3 Empty Re: So despite all the hype, Inter actually have a better coach & team than Milan

Post by Kaladin Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:35 pm

Definitely the better team, no doubt in my mind, i meant what i said here, no trolling

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

So despite all the hype, Inter actually have a better coach & team than Milan - Page 3 Empty Re: So despite all the hype, Inter actually have a better coach & team than Milan

Post by Luca Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:44 pm

ES wrote:Definitely the better team, no doubt in my mind, i meant what i said here, no trolling

No trolling, it's very early days but I see two groups forming at the top:

Juventus, Inter and Napoli for the top 3.
Roma, Milan and Lazio for 4-6.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:35 pm

Careful Luca. You know how it gets if you suggest that Inter may compete with Milan, let alone be better.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:41 pm

rincon wrote:Careful Luca. You know how it gets if you suggest that Inter may compete with Milan, let alone be better.

I'm ready for the backlash. I can already see Barcelona winning on Tuesday and Milan fans trying to use that defeat to cushion the blow of getting battered by Lazio.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:59 pm

So basically we sold the 2012 version of Bonucci for 40M ? Laughing

Great piece of business.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:25 pm

The side plot is the competition between the Chinese owners of both clubs.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:16 pm

it's the Wei vs the Wu really

Inter seems one year ahead maybe two. The core of the team is complete now, the rest will be adjustments, first one should be a back-up CB. Milan is not there yet, no matter how much they spent it was predictable.

The struggles you had to play with consistency, Milan will have them this year. Automatisms are not installed since most players are new to the team. It's ok to rebuild a whole new squad but you cannot buy 100% the players you need. Some will turn out worthy of new core of the squad, some will turn out flops. It takes more than 1 mercato to create a good team..

Milan lacks a good LW. Borini = notorious bidone
Montella shall not use 4-3-3 since he has to include him
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:31 am

The classic GL knee jerk thread after a game.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:01 am

Saw the highlights so how the match went in its full entirety is a mystery to me but a lil rough up like this does help keep expectations in check. It is a brand new team assembled together, Milan was gonna have to deal with rough matches like this eventually.

Sucks it had to be against Lazio though.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:38 am

Bonucci underperforms under system with 4 defenders. Nothing new. On 3-5-2 he was the regista and Chiellini and Barzagli covered.his flaws.

So how will be new Milan after the fiasco against Lazio ?montella is going to change this useleess 4-3-3 based on ball for Suso. I hoped he realized it then tbh. It was expected that it couldn t work imo

Donnarumma
Romagnoli Bonucci Musacchio
Ricardo Rodriguez Biglia Kessie Conti
Chalanoglu Suso
Kalinic

So ?
Seems legit
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:06 am

I think Bonucci's deficiencies in a four man backline are truly overrated but he is better in a back three.

What about Andre Silva?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:27 am

Pretty obvious a full new backline is going to be like this...also the same can be said about Bonucci covering Cheilini and Barzagli flaws while at Juventus, a defense is always down to team effort no matter how good the individuals are.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:40 am

After watching their first three games am proud to say that I have boarded the Inter bandwagon. Spaletti is goat. I would also like to clearify that in the event of Inter Milan completely nosediving and finishing out of top six, I take no moral or any other type of responsibility.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:11 am

Honestly a three man defence would allow be beneficial to all out defenders. Conti and Rodriguez would flourish as wingbacks too imo. I don't know where that would leave Suso though, a two man strike force of Andre Silva and Kalinic/Cutrone would be better attacking wise.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:13 am

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:15 am

Kessie-Locatelli-Bonaventura could be a nice midfield

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:24 am

Not sure if that's sarcastic lol, that would be an awful midfield. Localetti isn't good enough and Bonaventura is best as a wide CM in a 4-3-3, doesn't make sense to use him when you have wingbacks.

I do want us to switch to a back 3 though, with a Kessie-Biglia-Montolivo midfield
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:44 am

A very poorly assembled team by a very poor manager who doesn't know what he wants
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:02 am

I wasn't being sarcastic.

I would replace Locatelli with Biglia as the holder, Kessie as the B2B and Bonaventura in his own role, I do believe in him being in a more advanced role.

Also, dropping Suso seems mad. I think Milan's best 11 includes Suso and Andre Silva together.

There's a good team in there somewhere. I have no belief in Montella though.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:40 am

That 11 is good enough for Austria Wien lol, never will i believe otherwise

For the best 11 ? Montella has to experiment every now and then, this can last another few weeks until he finds the proper strategy. He deserves a part of the blame but not 100% of it, the tactical scrabble was expected. Please be patient guys.

This 3-5-2 gives me the idea of a 3-5-1-1. Upfront, swapping Kalinic to place Suso behind Silva is appropriate.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:49 am

I forgot RicRod played for Milan

Proud

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:12 am

Un prophete
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:21 am

I have said the same thing from the beginning
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:37 am

I only came across this thread now after a quick search

Wow, so many clownish posts in this thread

As usual , ES, Frenzy and Gil the ones speaking the most sense

Not that I appreciate Inter's recent resurgence but i just checked the table and Inter have almost twice as many points as Milan rofl

Seems Milan have become a new benchmark for failure. €400M spent to finish 9th, bitchslapped by poverty teams , gifting a Lega pro level team their first ever point, appointing former players to revive their season

And here I was thinking Man U's 6th place antics was top level banter but this seems a whole new level
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:40 am

Gil thinks Gabriel Jesus is a Brazilian Tammy Abraham.

Lad just throws shit at the wall and hope it sticks, sometimes like here he gets lucky.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:32 pm

https://www.reddit.com/r/ACMilan/comments/6np56r/banter_era_memories/

This thread So despite all the hype, Inter actually have a better coach & team than Milan - Page 3 Dead
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next