halamadrid2
Turok_TTZ
Doc
VanDeezNuts
sportsczy
17 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Stats:  Team leading scorers/assist-men + some cantera players - Page 3 Empty Re: Stats: Team leading scorers/assist-men + some cantera players

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:14 am

done

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Stats:  Team leading scorers/assist-men + some cantera players - Page 3 Empty Re: Stats: Team leading scorers/assist-men + some cantera players

Post by futbol_bill Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:32 pm

Time for an update?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:08 pm

Benzema can *bleep* off
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:24 pm

how about an update, Sports? Casemiro has at least one more. Morata had a goal and an assist today. Asensio is leading scorer by a big margin.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:49 am

I've been on this forum for a long time, and I'm not one for doom and glume typically, but we have 4 strikers-

2 of them can't buy a goal at the goal store
1 is unproven in the first division
And 1 luckily can score but is 32 nearing 33.

That is a problem. Not just right now- that much is obvious, but in as little as 1-2 seasons we could have a castrophic issue on our hands. We have planned, added depth, had extreme foresight in every position except our forward line. BBC is getting older, showing deficiencies beyond their years and we have no substitute.

We cannot count on being as fortunate as we were last season considering the amount of goals from our midfield and defense. At some point we will need to rely on our forwards (crazy I know) for goals.

We may not have the time in this transfer window to make this right, but what is the plan?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:55 pm

Morata scored
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:25 pm

As usual Rolling Eyes
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:29 pm

Can someone update the stats (and don't forget Morata's 3G, 1A last week with seleccion).
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:16 pm

Mariano with another goal
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:07 am

Gotta add Diego Llorente on here. Scoring like crazy
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:49 am

We might as well add Keylor could see him outscore the scrub Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:36 pm

great topic here

but can you guys do a table of the goals for each player as the updates. So we'll know how many goals and games played each player has.

It will show clearly who is a the bottom of the list. Also maybe add a column for penalties as well.

Thumbs up
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:27 pm

Updated
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:21 pm

The sad part about this is that Benzema had every opportunity to eclipse every single person on that list. The Benz of old would have scored many of the chances he has had so far.

Though I think the problem of clinical finishing goes beyond Benz as CR7 made it clear against betis. Has the success got into the players heads?

In any case, I'm not the least bit concerned. we always start slow. better to have these hiccups now than in late march when it matters.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:55 pm

Here's updated stats

(I updated to reflect Morata's hattrick today plus Sports did not include his 3G, 1A with Spanish NT this month. Also Ronaldo's 4 with his NT in September. Note - I'm updating because Sports doesn't like to show Morata's stats, LOL)

Morata - 9G +3A
Ronaldo - 7G
Mariano - 4G
Asensio - 4G 1A
Bale - 2G + 3A
Casemiro - 2G
Ceballos 2G
Isco - 1G + 2A
Benz -  1G+1A
Ramos -  1G+1A
Kroos - 1G
Mayoral - 1G
Afro - 2A

Last edited by futbol_bill on Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:58 pm

No.  I updated already.  Morata has 6 goals including today's hat trick.  Also updated the Asensio for the 1 assist he had today.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:10 am

just ftr how are these stats being counted again? just the league or is the cl included? I believe with regard to the madrid based players, only la liga, cl and cdr should be counted. the equilavent for the rest elsewhere should be the same as well.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:33 am

Yeah only league, CL, supercups and cups. Nothing else.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:15 am

do you guys think morata can get 24 epl goals? for some reason i find myself doubting he can
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:47 am

I don't see why not, if he don't get injured and can keep up some what of this form he will.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:28 am

i think i'm a bit jealous, i don't like to see our former players do well if we're suffering
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:50 am

So. Morata is looking better and better. He's a great player, I'm going to eat crow and be honest. Benzema is one lucky dude to be French-Algerian, because zizou has been overly kind to him. I hope CR can get into form and we can get on our roll this season
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:46 am

I actually expect morata to hit 30 in all comps minimum. His progress has been fantastic. Amazing transformation considering who he was two seasons ago. Difference is like water and oil.

Plus it's the epl. Should be an easy cruise to the top chart considering the low standard of that league.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:14 pm

It's the conte effect.. they have a very close relationship. Morata wasn't going to get playtime when conte left juve.

Really, the thing he needed was to work on his off the ball movement and decision making. And he's playing to his strengths now (speed, aerial ability)
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:39 am

Morata, James and Mariano have scored as many goals as our entire squad this season Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:48 am

FennecFox7 wrote:It's the conte effect.. they have a very close relationship. Morata wasn't going to get playtime when conte left juve.

hmm Conte never coached Morata at Juve
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next