El Gunner
M99
LeSwagg James
Great Leader Sprucenuce
CBarca
14 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 34 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWMZsGkKGIc

God the Knicks are so dumb, they could have had Dennis Smith Jr and Porzingis.

Sure the team would have probably been bad but it would have been fun and given them something to look forward to.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 34 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:03 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWMZsGkKGIc

God the Knicks are so dumb, they could have had Dennis Smith Jr and Porzingis.

Sure the team would have probably been bad but it would have been fun and given them something to look forward to.

Knicks at least got something they needed. Bull drafted a player playing in the same position as their current best player, Mirotic.

Orlando also f'ed up. And Sacramento should've picked him over Fox. Said that from the start. No idea why anyone would pick Fox over DSJ. Well maybe injury concerns, but nothing else.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:06 pm

While i agree i still think Fox will be a "good player" and in fairness to him he started very well too.

Also Knicks get something they needed IF the French lad can actually prove he's good enough, i'm sure me being hesitant about that isn't exactly surprising.

Orlando *bleep* up a draft is basically expected at this point, they are East Sacremento.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:11 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:While i agree i still think Fox will be a "good player" and in fairness to him he started very well too.

Also Knicks get something they needed IF the French lad can actually prove he's good enough, i'm sure me being hesitant about that isn't exactly surprising.

Orlando *bleep* up a draft is basically expected at this point, they are East Sacremento.

They're tanking for Doncic either way to run point. Hope they get him. We need that European superteam.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:12 pm

Its a bit too early to judge rookies, considering future HOFER Lonzo hasn't even touched the court yet ffs

The Knicks are a joke anyways, their fans booed them when they selected Porzingis to sum things up

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:17 pm

It is judge their careers as a whole, but i don't think it's too early access skillsets.

Also helps a lot that are a lot of the rookies are excelling from the outset, NBA isn't usually a league (unlike football) where players who excell early on fall off a cliff ( not counting injuries) quite the opposite in fact.

I'd like to think that the rookies who have started well and looked like they didn't struggle to impose their skillsets will continue to do so.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:17 pm

Luca wrote:Its a bit too early to judge rookies, considering future HOFER Lonzo hasn't even touched the court yet ffs

The Knicks are a joke anyways, their fans booed them when they selected Porzingis to sum things up

Never to early to judge imo. As long as you're open to accept it when they actually improve and not call them busts.

I just don't trust guards who can't shoot.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:20 pm

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:25 pm

I think its too early when its the third day of the season, at least give it a few weeks and there's lots of players who didn't start off as beasts and became really good or had reasonably good enough careers in the NBA

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:27 pm

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Brett Brown basically confirmed yesterday that he's shooting free throws like that because his shoulder is giving him problems.

Brown openly admitted he’d like to see Fultz get “back on track” by reverting to his old shooting form. Now, Brown has acknowledged the injury, too. “I think [his shoulder] is affecting him more than he lets on. You can tell with his free throw, trying to get that ball up. It’s far out from his body. He’s been working on trying to get that thing rehabilitated,” Brown said. “And the lack of the quantity of his 3-point shooting may be a sign that it’s hurting a little more than he’s letting on.”

My stance on that would be why play him then lol? if it's bothering him that much just sit him.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:28 pm

How is a player who's spent the offseason with professional management go out on the court with form like that

Hell he'd be better off going underhand and it looks no less ridiculous than that
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:29 pm

Luca wrote:I think its too early when its the third day of the season, at least give it a few weeks and there's lots of players who didn't start off as beasts and became really good or had reasonably good enough careers in the NBA

That's my point, most of the time this amount of rookies don't start well.

It's very rare that rookies who start well fall off, rookies who don't start well but become stars is usually how it is.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:31 pm

Having shoulder problems but they said they could not find a thing wrong with his shoulders, seems legit

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:31 pm

That's just a BS excuse though Laughing
That motion is much harder for the shoulder. That "form" is all shoulder. If he was fluid he could avoid the pain.

Brett Brown saying it for PR because he can't out Fultz in the media for being an idiot.

It would look less idiotic if he shot underhand. Get Warriors legend Rick Barry in.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:40 pm

Come on i know you're defensive over him because Lonzo Laughing

But lets be real he's clearly having problems with something, watch highlights of him for Washington and compare it to Philly.

The difference in confidence of trusting to shoot is night and day, in college he would take a lot of 3s and against the Wizards he would barely take a jumpshot except from one fadeaway.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:43 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Come on i know you're defensive over him because Lonzo Laughing

But lets be real he's clearly having problems with something, watch highlights of him for Washington and compare it to Philly.

The difference in confidence of trusting to shoot is night and day, in college he would take a lot of 3s and against the Wizards he would barely take a jumpshot except from one fadeaway.

I get that, but then its absolutely bizarre for the 76ers to start an unfit player, their first overall player with the injury troubles they've had with Simmons and Embiid. Its a move that is almost criminal.

He was only a 65% FT shooter in college though, so bizarre form or not, this was never his strong point

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:44 pm

Also read this article

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2017/10/10/16452324/markelle-fultz-free-throw-shoulder

If they are right, Brett Brown doesn't usually pull any punches or do stuff for PR. They even call his openness refreshing compared to their front office being very political.

I see no reason why they wouldn't be right as they obviously have to follow and write about the team.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:46 pm

You don't change your form because of injuries though. You wait until you're healed.

Doubt anyone has given him the green light to change it. Seems like a rogue operation.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:48 pm

Also, if he were to change his form. Why not ask a shooting coach? He picked the single worst form he could've taken.

Me makes MKG look like Klay
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:48 pm

Luca wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Come on i know you're defensive over him because Lonzo Laughing

I get that, but then its absolutely bizarre for the 76ers to start an unfit player, their first overall player with the injury troubles they've had with Simmons and Embiid. Its a move that is almost criminal.

He was only a 65% FT shooter in college though, so bizarre form or not, this was never his strong point

I agree with that, i already said he should sit.

Also Free Throws were always a problem, but when i watch him in college and then last night i see a massive difference in trust shooting a jumpshot.

This isn't just a free throw problem it's an entire trust in the player to shoot, like i said it's not like he's Ben Simmons where he doesn't have a shot he does.

Every time the opportunity came up he refused to shoot and chose to drive, which was not happening in college. He's clearly struggling with something.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:29 am

76ers probably feel pressure to start putting out good performances instead of waiting year after year for players to be healthy who might never be (at least at the same time)

Regardless, if he is having issues, he needs to sit. You're not going to get any better by playing and why play a player who is in pain so much so that he won't take a jumpshot?

Bad management. Personally would also just sit him until he stops embarrassing himself with that FT form tbh
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:42 am

Oh there's no doubt they do, that was evidenced by the fact they brought back Embiid towards the end of Wizards game despite passing his supposed minutes restriction.

But I would still sit him tbh, something isn't right. Like I said it goes beyond the free throws tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:52 am

JV with a great start. Can’t wait to see him get one touch in the second half because the chuckers gotta chuck.

Nice energy offensively for the Raps so far, defensively not strong against a very poor looking Bulls team

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:57 am

I see Powell already has 7 points, thought Ibaka would play Center for some reason lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:02 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I see Powell already has 7 points, thought Ibaka would play Center for some reason lol.

I saw you picked him up in fantasy. I was flirting with the idea myself, I really like Powell. He’s very streaky offensively though. He doesn’t have the best shot selection. One of those baskets was just him dribbling straight up the court and taking 3 in transition. You live and die by those shots

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:05 am

Only reason I did is because I have some dead spots so I'm experimenting with some different stuff.

But I feel like I could get some decent value from him.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next