I will say it again, dont touch Benzema

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

MBAPPEEEEE - Page 2 Empty Re: MBAPPEEEEE

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 07, 2017 2:38 pm

Says you, Zidane and Sports!! LOL.

I say get rod of the lazy, selfish bum. And Bale too, you say he was best, but when was that? He either has been injured or recovering. Time to admit he is injury prone and we are better off with 2 forwards with an AM.

You said it yourself. The BBC is finished. Break it up now keeping Ronaldo until replacements prove themselves.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 07, 2017 3:00 pm

Breaking up BBC means introducing players that can offer you an alternative, not selling off X or Y player.

I said BBC is finished yes, that's why i believe in signing someone like Mbappe who gives you an alternative, that might allow you to bench Benzema for a start. That plus Asensio who is growing with Lucas is a solid alternative.

Look, i would rather we have a more reliable winger that makes more of a difference with the ball than Bale but where is that player at right wing?

Besides, talking realistically, Perez is not selling off Bale. if we were we could ask 150 mil from Man utd and they will pay it in a heartbeat
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun May 07, 2017 3:15 pm

to be honest benzema staying doesn't bother me. as long as he's not an undisputed starter cos as i've said his biggest problem is he blows hot and cold, you don't know what to expect. bale's issue is injuries, and that's a major issue cos you need players you can count on

i always felt benzema was at his best with competition. people say "oh he played well with rafa", his best season with us was that last time we won la liga. he was consistent from start to finish, i still remember that goal against osasuna, amazing (lol the game where cristiano tackled higuain en route to goal by mistake).

other than that, most seasons here, he'll start bad and end good or start good and end bad. this year its been all bad. he needs competition, imagine if we didn't have any other cf this season. is mbappe the right one? that i don't know, i'm too scared relying on youngsters

as for bale, he needs a prophet. a normal medical doctor isn't enough for him anymore. even if you get a nobel prize winner in medicine, i don't think they can fully solve bale's problem
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 07, 2017 3:35 pm

well he is just an injury prone player, you either endure it because he is highly productive when fit, or you get rid of him
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 07, 2017 4:26 pm

The issue is that Bale is always injured... and you also need a reliable player to come off the bench. CR will need more games off too. So to me, you have to keep both Benzema and Asensio to handle the normal issues that happen in a season.

To think that you can get away with just 4 attacking players for 3 regular roles isn't realistic. You need 6. 5 will play fairly regularly... and a 6th will get situation time (Vasquez).
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 07, 2017 4:37 pm

so BBC + Mbappe, Asensio, Vasquez

James was a joker here, but he will most likely leave the club
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 07, 2017 4:40 pm

More like MBC + Benzema, Asensio and Vasquez.

Next year is do or die for Bale tbh. Can't keep relying on such an unreliable player physically.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 07, 2017 6:00 pm

He probably knows it himself getting unprovoked red cards etc. I'll never forget him just jumping straight into the line up against Barca and effectively killing one of our subs eventhough the medical team declared him injured. He will be back in a weeks time so it'll be back to BBC in the CL final if we get there No
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 07, 2017 6:27 pm

Look Bale was productive for us when he plays, he scores and assists in numbers, ad usually delivers good performance. i still feel like you guys are being harsh. He is not my favorite player but he does the job for us so far (when he is fit)
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 07, 2017 6:41 pm

It's not about his play when he is fit... very good player and well deserving now of being on Real Madrid. But he's only available half the time. So in essence, you're forced to see how he feels before devising an attacking strategy... he's pretty unique at RM so the change of tactics for when he plays compared to Asensio/James/Isco is dramatic. Only guy that kind of fits the same mold is Vasquez.

It's like Robben when he was with us... quality was undeniable. But he was always injured.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 07, 2017 6:46 pm

he is still injury prone, but bayern carries him. why not do the same, we know what he brings when he is fit, and we can afford a large squad
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 07, 2017 7:54 pm

Bayern doesn't have Barca and Atleti to challenge them. They can afford some inconsistency. We can't
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 07, 2017 8:21 pm

Speaking of Vasquez, I hope he has a sudden transformation into Joaquin, Michel, Gento or for the very least, an injury free Vicente next season. That would be nice of him.

Also, Real Madrid cannot continuously depend on an injury prone player like Bale. It's not gonna work for either party really and kinda surprised Nick is being kind towards such a situation.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 07, 2017 8:26 pm

just being pragmatic.

well lets see, you sell bale and then what do you do?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun May 07, 2017 8:30 pm

Benzema has no legs to stand on imo. If he wants an extension then he had to perform this season. Usually players perform great in their renewal year.

At the moment there is nothing Benzema is bringing that a second rate CF in any league can bring. Think about it, we deserve one of the best not some he is ok he is good at sucking off cr type cf.. We have been lying ourselves that this is the best a CF can do and then Morata scored 15 on scraps.

Bring Mbappe and ship out Benzema. He has had enough chances..9 years and yet to score 25 goals in La Liga.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 07, 2017 8:38 pm

we are not lying to ourselves, that you are wrong about. Our manager is making a choice that he wants Benzema playing with CR, and that's it.

i would not bat an eye if we sell him though
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 07, 2017 8:41 pm

If benzema is willing to fight from the bench, we can do no better than him for that role... not even close to better. So if he's willing to accept his diminished role, I'm all for it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun May 07, 2017 9:27 pm

Considering what the BBC represents though, it would be nice to have Benzema leave permanently instead of be benched, in order to clear ourselves of his presence.

Benzema's biggest asset is arguably his interplay, but do we really need that around Ronaldo if we had Mbappe, Asensio, and Isco as options? If Ronaldo got injured we'd have Mbappe and Morata, with still a great team behind them.

Re-Bale, i don't think we've ever really won anything because of him. In the Copa Del Rey final he scored in he was isolated as a goalscorer with one of our finest squads of all time around him, and in the 4-0 thrashing of Bayern he had a very specific role against a Bayern side that was out of touch and open in that game for numerous reasons. Our CL finals hardly were also reached or won in any major way because of this guy. I can't remember any other big game moments from him. How greatly have we been positively affected by Bale to make us ponder how we would directly replace his player profile in his absence?

In any case, if we bring Mbappe, it would indeed be more likely that Morata left than Benz, which makes me ponder how exactly the transition from Mbappe to Benz would go. How the starting 11 would eventually be defined. How fast would Benz be relegated permanently.

Also, i think we should stop comparing Mbappe to some legendary players as this leads to some types of expectations that may be unfounded imo. He may become great but not in the same ways others were and ill leave it at that.

Also, how do you guys think we will fair against Juventus in a hypothetical CL final with the BBC? As that seems likely to happen with Bale joining 2 or so weeks before the final.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun May 07, 2017 10:07 pm

TMO! How have you been, man? Haven't seen you around in ages.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun May 07, 2017 11:18 pm

Hey Thimmy Smile, i've been good, thanks. Finally have my name back.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon May 08, 2017 4:12 am

I don't get the sentiments of Morata and m'bappe in the same sentence. If mbappe is brought in there's no way morata will stay. How do you explain to a guy that's just hitting his stride that an under 20 year old forward m'bappe is higher up the attacking hierarchy despite being new? Say we sell Benz, there's no way m'bappe ISN'T starting ahead of Morata. Morata is a dead man walking imo.

I can only see Morata staying if both Benz and bale is sold but that's not happening. Let's not forget Benz wages, we can't just keep him on the bench.

Y'all ignoring variables that can't be ignored. Selling James ain't making this go away by itself. Requires a sacrifice. Morata is that sacrifical lamb.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon May 08, 2017 12:33 pm

Turok, Morata is already gone, one foot into Chelsea. He has already bought a house in London!

He like Isco told Zidane they were leaving if they didn't get more playing time. ISco got it, but Morata has had to play second fiddle to the underwelming Benzema. HE may not be a legitinate starter but he has outperformed Benzema big time this season.

MY beef is why do we keep the underwelming Benz when there are plenty of better and cheaper options out there. I am excited about Mbappe and you can bet that Ronaldo will play more CF next season, but we need another forward.

And regarding Bale, I agree with MTO, he really hasn't made any real difference with us and is extremely injury prone. much more so that Robben was with us. THere are alternatives out there in wingers, plus we can play 3 midfielders with An AM (Isco or Asensio).
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon May 08, 2017 1:34 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Turok, Morata is already gone, one foot into Chelsea. He has already bought a house in London!

He like Isco told Zidane they were leaving if they didn't get more playing time. ISco got it, but Morata has had to play second fiddle to the underwelming Benzema. HE may not be a legitinate starter but he has outperformed Benzema big time this season.

MY beef is why do we keep the underwelming Benz when there are plenty of better and cheaper options out there. I am excited about Mbappe and you can bet that Ronaldo will play more CF next season, but we need another forward.

And regarding Bale, I agree with MTO, he really hasn't made any real difference with us and is extremely injury prone. much more so that Robben was with us. THere are alternatives out there in wingers, plus we can play 3 midfielders with An AM (Isco or Asensio).

The pains of the Kommander being the Kommander bill. You really think it's just Flo and Zidane protecting Benz? CR7 and Benzema have always been on good terms. Do not underestimate the influence of the Kommander.

I already know Morata is leaving, but apparently a few think he is actually staying next season. You don't invest a potential €100m+ on someone to be a benchwarmer. Even if mbappe is still only a kid, the fee demands he is a starter or at least given a run.

In any case M'bappe has much potential and I see a younger Benz in him. Would be an excellent boost in firepower for us so no loss with Morata. Still a shame though as Morata just proven himself recently to be an elite. Too bad.

Despite all that is said Benz is still useful. The only real weaklink is bale for his lack of technical​ ability compared to Benz and CR7 of the BBC. That plus he's almost never healthy so he will never get into good form. Buy he ain't getting sold so I won't hold my breath.I really wish Benz sorts himself out . His shooting has been completely off. It's like seeing a different person. At least he doesn't slow down the build up play. He's not expected to be main threat but he needs to put away w/e scraps he gets. Scoring scraps was supposed to be his edge. He didn't have a problem in seasons past.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed May 10, 2017 9:51 pm

MBAAAAPPPEEE scores vs Juve :bow:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu May 18, 2017 5:54 pm

What are your guys' thoughts on his comparison with Neymar, who do you feel like is the better prospect, young Mbappe, or young Neymar?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum