The Demon of Carthage
zigra
Thimmy
Tomwin Lannister
Arquitecto
72 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

UEFA CL Final: Real Madrid v Juventus F.C - Page 3 Empty Re: UEFA CL Final: Real Madrid v Juventus F.C

Post by rincon Wed May 10, 2017 1:25 pm

Glik is a huge prick, him and Fabinho muddled things up and from then everything broke down. It was a shame.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

UEFA CL Final: Real Madrid v Juventus F.C - Page 3 Empty Re: UEFA CL Final: Real Madrid v Juventus F.C

Post by Thimmy Wed May 10, 2017 1:32 pm

I definitely admire Dani Alves' talents, I always have, but if there's going to be drama in the final (assuming it's between Juve and RM), I expect him to be a substantial contributor to it. I wish Pepe would be fit for that match, but for once, it would be nice to be able to watch a big game that doesn't play out like a soap opera.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Wed May 10, 2017 7:21 pm

farfan wrote:
juvealbanian wrote:As long as Madrid won't be Madref we will bring the trophy in Turin with Dybala scoring a brace and a late dubious penalty scores by mr.fat goals.

Between Madrid and Juve, only one team got caught fixing matches and buying refs.

The lack of awareness of some Juve fans is only second to barça fans ffs. :facepalm:

I believe that was Inter that got caught trying to fix matches. You should try actually READING every once in a while, instead of regurgitating what makes you feel good.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed May 10, 2017 8:35 pm

Juventus will hopefully win. everyone who's not a RM fan will be supporting them.

Good vs Evil.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed May 10, 2017 8:45 pm

RED wrote:Juventus will hopefully win. everyone who's not a RM fan will be supporting them.

Good vs Evil.

You adorable Man United supporters don't seem to mind supporting the argument that Pogba may have made the worst decision of his career by moving from a potential Champions League winning club to an overachieving, mid-table team in England Sleep
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed May 10, 2017 9:43 pm

By this point this is another final for this core Real and for all of Juve's tactical brilliance and technique, the emotional drama and superstition that precedes them will fall under Real who will treat this like another match, as so used to such pressure they are that they will prevail and break what is this non-existent CL curse.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed May 10, 2017 9:50 pm

stop trying to jinx a win for Juventus, Arq. Meme power > your miserable attempt of a jinx. Kommander and Zuardiola got dis.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed May 10, 2017 9:53 pm

Arquitescu wrote:By this point this is another final for this core Real and for all of Juve's tactical brilliance and technique, the emotional drama and superstition that precedes them will fall under Real who will treat this like another match, as so used to such pressure they are that they will prevail and break what is this non-existent CL curse.

Madrid are shaky af at back. Can see Dybala and Dani creating havoc.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed May 10, 2017 9:54 pm

Easy money on 3-0 vs Madrid
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed May 10, 2017 10:04 pm

Arquitescu wrote:By this point this is another final for this core Real and for all of Juve's tactical brilliance and technique, the emotional drama and superstition that precedes them will fall under Real who will treat this like another match, as so used to such pressure they are that they will prevail and break what is this non-existent CL curse.

Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alves, Khedira, Mandzukic and Marchisio have played CL finals.

Nonsense arguments.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Wed May 10, 2017 10:13 pm

Yeah i don't get the experience argument, Juventus are full of seasoned players.
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed May 10, 2017 10:16 pm

Zees wrote:Yeah i don't get the experience argument, Juventus are full of seasoned players.

I think people are comparing CL finals played as a team here, One could arguably categorize that as a different ball game. I don't expect Juventus of all teams though, To have a problem with the occasion though.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed May 10, 2017 10:19 pm

FilthyLuca wrote:
farfan wrote:
juvealbanian wrote:As long as Madrid won't be Madref we will bring the trophy in Turin with Dybala scoring a brace and a late dubious penalty scores by mr.fat goals.

Between Madrid and Juve, only one team got caught fixing matches and buying refs.

The lack of awareness of some Juve fans is only second to barça fans ffs. :facepalm:

I believe that was Inter that got caught trying to fix matches. You should try actually READING every once in a while, instead of regurgitating what makes you feel good.

Read what? conspiracy theories and alternative facts that absolve your team from any wrongdoings and conveniently pin it all on your biggest rival? Laughing
I have no dog in this fight nor do i need a narrative to make me feel good, it's actually you and a lot of Juve fans who cling to an alternative version of what is thought to have happened.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Wed May 10, 2017 10:34 pm

farfan wrote:
FilthyLuca wrote:
farfan wrote:

I believe that was Inter that got caught trying to fix matches.  You should try actually READING every once in a while, instead of regurgitating what makes you feel good.

Read what? conspiracy theories and alternative facts that absolve your team from any wrongdoings and conveniently pin it all on your biggest rival? Laughing
I have no dog in this fight nor do i need a narrative to make me feel good, it's actually you and a lot of Juve fans who cling to an alternative version of what is thought to have happened.

No one absolves us of wrongdoing. in fact quite the opposite, Palazzi (the FIGC Investigator) recommended we be relegated.  Just not for match fixing or bribing refs.
He DID specifically accuse Inter of bribing refs and trying fix matches. Even recommended Faccheti be tried in court.

I got my facts from the horses mouth:
http://media2.gazzetta.it/gazzetta/content/2011/pdf/Palazzi_su_scudetto_06.pdf.
Where'd you get yours?
The same site that told you Benzema took as many shots in 15/16 as Higuaín did at Napoli last year?

Last edited by FilthyLuca on Wed May 10, 2017 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed May 10, 2017 10:44 pm

RED wrote:Juventus will hopefully win. everyone who's not a RM fan will be supporting them.

Good vs Evil.

Imagine classifying a team that got relegated for match fixing as "good"
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Wed May 10, 2017 10:54 pm

Milans classification is as irrelevant in this convo as they are in the league.
Besides, totonero was almost 40 years ago....don't be so hard on yourself.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 10, 2017 11:14 pm

M99 wrote:

Good vs Evil.

Just curious, how would you classify Milan in that time? Less "bad" because they were found guilty but not relegated due to match fixing?

I don't mean to add to yet another pointless calciopoli discussion in a 2017 CL Final thread- calciopoli was 2006 for those who may not remember and yes, that was 11 years ago, yes indeed, were still talking about it.

Then again, its a conversation that is only brought up from those who have nothing left to say. I imagine if we do win the final it will be more of the same, if we happen to lose it will be the "juventus isn't good" format of the same story.

Perche la storia non cambia mai..

Anyways, this final is an amazing achievement for this Juventus team. It really demonstrates the continuity that the board and Allegri have been able to build upon in these few seasons.

Our 2015 starting 11 vs. Barcelona:
UEFA CL Final: Real Madrid v Juventus F.C - Page 3 300px-Juventus_vs_Barcelona_2015-06-06.svg

Our starting 11 vs. Monaco last night
UEFA CL Final: Real Madrid v Juventus F.C - Page 3 0034monaco

*Marchisio replaced Khedira in the first half

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 10, 2017 11:24 pm

After that Atletico defeat Juventus have all but won the CL congrats, I don't know what I was thinking. We will see what Zidane says post match when he has to explain the loss
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed May 10, 2017 11:32 pm

The conversation was only brought up because some Juve fans have the audacity to throw accusations of corruption at other teams. Laughing

If you keep talking about " Refdrid " and supposed favoritism of Spanish teams, it's only natural that people will bring up your own ( very recent ) history of shadiness.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 10, 2017 11:38 pm

Only reason I want Juve to win is because I don't want the wankfest of Madrid retaining. Laughing

I don't watch much at all, non PL related over last 2-3 seasons but I flat out refuse to accept that the same Madrid team it's always been has been magically turned into a super team.

My only conclusion is quality at the top has dropped off because it doesn't make any sense, when I look at the likes of Barca and Bayern they don't seem as good either so it only strengthens my feeling tbh. hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 10, 2017 11:53 pm

farfan wrote:The conversation was only brought up because some Juve fans have the audacity to throw accusations of corruption at other teams. Laughing

If you keep talking about " Refdrid " and supposed favoritism of Spanish teams, it's only natural that people will bring up your own ( very recent ) history of shadiness.

In the same post that you mention "some" Juve fans, you turn and say if "you" which implies all. Quite clearly, you're turning around and saying all Juve fans but in any case, I actually agree with you. First of all, it's beyond silly to discuss corruption or conspiracy theories. Second, calcipoli is a thing so it's dumb for Juventus fans to do this in any capacity but really it's dumb for any fan to talk of such things.

What this is, is a match between two excellent teams and the discussion should be regarding that and the light banter.

I just get triggered by Milan fans who have nothing else to do, but I understand the emptiness. Juventus once had both Iaquinta and Amauri in our starting 11 but I made it through those days.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Wed May 10, 2017 11:55 pm

@Mole, Part of it is worse competition but also part of it is Madrid's uncanny ability to win games they don't seem like they're going to win. You can't call it luck when it happens so consistently year after year. Gotta give them credit and if they retain the CL they'll have done so deservedly.

That's a big if though to be honest, it's Juve's to lose.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 11, 2017 12:02 am

Cruijf wrote:@Mole, Part of it is worse competition but also part of it is Madrid's uncanny ability to win games they don't seem like they're going to win. You can't call it luck when it happens so consistently year after year. Gotta give them credit and if they retain the CL they'll have done so deservedly.

That's a big if though to be honest, it's Juve's to lose.

I didn't call them lucky tbf, quite obviously they are elite in 2017 I just question why that is as their team is largely unchanged over the last 3 years.

Game isn't played on paper obviously but from my point of view it's hard to understand as they never looked as good as they apparently seem to be.

I would have never seen this team capable of winning back to back when I was watching regular anyway.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu May 11, 2017 12:13 am

The Squad is and has been elite for years, and Madrid isn't consistently great largely because BBC messes up the team balance. We've had great wins against Atletico and Bayern with 4 midfielders and two forwards this season, same thing happened when we went on that run where we beat Liverpool and Barca in 2014. When Bale came back, Modric got injured, and Carlo mismanaged, we imploded, then BBC + Benitez happened.

Imo i'd say it's Madrid's to lose because of the talent and resolve in the team, and starting with the BBC would take away from that in the final. We got to the final with names like Isco and Asensio, not Bale.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu May 11, 2017 3:01 am

M99 wrote:

Good vs Evil.

Oh yes... the Calciopoli saga a.k.a the sole argument you Milan & Inter fans have against us.

Who even cares anymore lol, shit happened 10 years ago when Juve got relegated for doing what everyone else was doing Rolling Eyes
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu May 11, 2017 3:09 am

I like Juve, like their players. I hate certain Madrid fans attitudes...them retaining would be annoying, but GL feuds take precedence >

Hala Madrid
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next