zigra
Socur Toxanarosa
CBarca
DeletedUser#1
12 posters

Go down

NAZI glorification in Kiev Stadium Empty NAZI glorification in Kiev Stadium

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:00 pm

I have said it many times, but it gets zero mention in Main Stream Media, because MSM hates Russia, and hence Ukraine is the darling of the media.

But with all the talks of the "new Hitler", "uprising of far-right" etc, The place where this is actually happening bigly and fast is in Ukrainian capital, Kiev.

These are pictures from Dynamo Kiev- Shakhtar Donetsk (which is a team from Donbass, which is at war with Kiev' government, and of course has several dark-skinned players from Brazil) match last week. a UEFA rep was there to watch and assess Kiev's stadium ahead of it hosting the CL final next year.

Here are some pictures:

NAZI glorification in Kiev Stadium 6rr8mq

NAZI glorification in Kiev Stadium 242vgjl

NAZI glorification in Kiev Stadium M8h17q

NAZI glorification in Kiev Stadium X5nsaw
means "100% White"

Do you think UEFA should keep Kiev as host of next years' CL final ?

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

NAZI glorification in Kiev Stadium Empty Re: NAZI glorification in Kiev Stadium

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:36 pm

No, they shouldn't.

This is a way to show how serious they are about racism in football.

Therefore I expect they won't do a thing.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:39 pm

Didin't a lot of Ukrainians join the nazi army in WW2 fleeing Stalin?
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:47 pm

Socur Toxanarosa wrote:Didin't a lot of Ukrainians join the nazi army in WW2 fleeing Stalin?

Yea.

The grandfather of the current foreign minister of Canada was the editor of a NAZI-newspaper in Ukraine for example. Laughing

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/freeland-knew-her-grandfather-was-editor-of-nazi-newspaper/article34236881/

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:29 pm

CBarca wrote:No, they shouldn't.

This is a way to show how serious they are about racism in football.

Therefore I expect they won't do a thing.

Sums it up.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:41 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:Yea.

The grandfather of the current foreign minister of Canada was the editor of a NAZI-newspaper in Ukraine for example. Laughing

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/freeland-knew-her-grandfather-was-editor-of-nazi-newspaper/article34236881/

haha nice
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:24 pm

What's their problem anyway? it's not like anyone non-white is trying to immigrate to that shithole.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:27 pm

farfan wrote:What's their problem anyway? it's not like anyone non-white is trying to immigrate to that shithole.

Right! They can literally keep their country to themselves.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:46 pm

Such a shame China will never be able to replicate that European football "History"™️ Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:04 am

Racism in eastern Europe and Russia is pretty unbelievable tbh. There's racism everywhere obviously... but they take it to ww2 levels.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:12 am

sportsczy wrote:Racism in eastern Europe and Russia is pretty unbelievable tbh. There's racism everywhere obviously... but they take it to ww2 levels.

Unless they are organising into gangs and specifically raping women of other racial groups they aren't as bad as people in Western Europe... I'm sure you can probably guess which people in Western Europe are doing that.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:18 am

they actually do that and worse but the media doesn't care over there because it's not news. So it's never reported.

It's not even just racism...  it's about alienating and trying to remove anything that doesn't fit the norm.  The horror stories about how disabled children are treated or the extreme homophobic attitude, etc.

It's unbelievable really.

In the end, they're 3rd world countries in a lot of meaningful ways.  It's not PC to say it... but it's the truth.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:44 am

DuringTheWar wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Racism in eastern Europe and Russia is pretty unbelievable tbh.  There's racism everywhere obviously... but they take it to ww2 levels.

Unless they are organising into gangs and specifically raping women of other racial groups they aren't as bad as people in Western Europe... I'm sure you can probably guess which people in Western Europe are doing that.

We sure know which people FROM western Europe who have turned Asia into a brothel for the past few centuries.
Lord Moynihan:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antony_Moynihan,_3rd_Baron_Moynihan

Richard Huckle:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Huckle

silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:28 am

sportsczy wrote:they actually do that and worse but the media doesn't care over there because it's not news. So it's never reported.

It's not even just racism...  it's about alienating and trying to remove anything that doesn't fit the norm.  The horror stories about how disabled children are treated or the extreme homophobic attitude, etc.

It's unbelievable really.

In the end, they're 3rd world countries in a lot of meaningful ways.  It's not PC to say it... but it's the truth.

why are french tanks equipped with rearview mirrors?

Spoiler:

Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:51 am

Ukraine is a real shithouse, not a suprise that Stepan Bandera, a terrorist, murderer and a genocide initiator, is their national hero.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:59 am

DuringTheWar wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Racism in eastern Europe and Russia is pretty unbelievable tbh.  There's racism everywhere obviously... but they take it to ww2 levels.

I'm sure someone from Eastern Europe would have an easier time living in the middle east/Africa than vice Versa.
I should know since I live in the region, if those are the people you're talking about. Rolling Eyes
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:09 pm

farfan wrote:What's their problem anyway? it's not like anyone non-white is trying to immigrate to that shithole.

Poland, Russia not far behind.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:17 pm

farfan wrote:
DuringTheWar wrote:

I'm sure someone from Eastern Europe would have an easier time living in the middle east/Africa than vice Versa.
I should know since I live in the region, if those are the people you're talking about. Rolling Eyes

Depends on your gender.

A middle eastern girl will have no problems living in Ukraine....whereas a Ukrainian girl in Saudi Arabia/Qatar/Oman ? Unless she's a certified hooker (like many in Dubai), she's in world of all sort of trouble.

A middle eastern man in Ukraine could be tricky, but one reason is sex tourism. Kiev nightclubs are being ruined by thirsty dudes who have made it a sex tourism hub, and think they own the place, leading to a lot of hostility between them and locals...but yea, a Ukrainian in Turkey/Iran will not have any problem.

I am a middle-eastern man who's lived and worked in Poland, and extensively travelled to Russia and Ukraine and always loved it and never had any problems.

But then again, my great experience in those places may not reflect other middle-easterners since I am quiet white for a middle-eastern and have green eyes.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:44 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:

But then again, my great experience in those places may not reflect other middle-easterners since I am quiet white for a middle-eastern and have green eyes.

aka your experience can't really be considered imho
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:13 pm

Nishankly wrote:

Poland, Russia not far behind.

Racism against black/dark skinned people is not that common in Poland anymore, there are some people who have never seen a black person in their life and might give them a few weird looks but thats about it IMO.

Situation is different with religion. People here are prejudiced towards Muslims (mostly non European, who are not familiar with european values/culture) and view them as a threat. Thats why Poland does not accept Muslim refugees whereas they've welcomed many Ukrainian refugees and Christians from Syria.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:16 pm

Yeah not talking about Religion, You obviously do know better than any of us about Poland but it was unfortunately in the news for the wrong reasons in 2012, Probably the only time Polish Football reached to this level of publicity due to the Euros that time.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/euro-2012/9312324/Euro-2012-Poland-deserves-to-be-seen-as-more-than-a-racists-haven.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18192375
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:22 pm

Unsurprising and Russia is the same. My gf is originally from Russia. Her grandma doesn't want to sit next to black people in the bus/underground because she thinks they all have Ebola.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:31 pm

I want to point out racism isn't only WHITE vs. NON-WHITE (As is in this case)....actually majority of more vehement forms of racism in the world right now, is places you wouldn't initially think of

One example in London Underground this week  Shocked

A lot of racist fights also happen when Iranian teams play Arab teams.

My dad wanted to go watch a game in Dubai a couple of years ago, and  the Arab fans blocked their way and spit on the Persian fans.

Not to mention Blacks are now sold as slaves for as little as $230 in some North African countries like Libya...(and there are many Black slaves from central African countries like Ethiopia acting as nannies in Saudi Arabia/Kuwait/Qatar)

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:18 pm

Nishankly wrote:Yeah not talking about Religion, You obviously do know better than any of us about Poland but it was unfortunately in the news for the wrong reasons in 2012, Probably the only time Polish Football reached to this level of publicity due to the Euros that time.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/euro-2012/9312324/Euro-2012-Poland-deserves-to-be-seen-as-more-than-a-racists-haven.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18192375

Nazis and Soviets have made Poland a homogeneous country for the first time in its history. Soviets closed Poland from the rest of the world and for all these years there was civil unrest, alenation and stagnation or even regression. I think their awful regime instilled prejudice in Poles towards foreigners and now it's hard to brush it off, keep in mind communism in Poland ended only 28 years ago. It's not much.

I think racist behaviour nowadays is mostly present actually in the footballing world where the fans are pretty hardcore and do not shy away from chanting whatever comes to their mind. For instance, the term "Jew" has an insulting overtone, and is used against somebody who is stingy, while (mostly non-European) Muslims are called slobs, goat-lovers (gently put) etc. etc. among other things that target certain groups of people.

That's how it is and it's an issue very hard to tackle, but obviously not only related to Poland but to many other countries aswell.

When it comes to Nazi flags and "all-white" banners, you will not find that in Poland. Nazism has no place here.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum