Bonucci is the best CB in the world now hands down.

+21
Firenze
Mr Nick09
Kaladin
Warrior
Luca
Hapless_Hans
RealGunner
Robespierre
M99
terrance511
Lucifer
Doc
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
farfan
breva
iftikhar
rincon
juve_gigi
Socur Toxanarosa
McAgger
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bonucci is the best CB in the world now hands down. Empty Bonucci is the best CB in the world now hands down.

Post by McAgger Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:22 pm

All the other scrubs like Silva, Hummels, Boateng have regressed while Bonucci has turned into an all around beast. His defending was always stellar but now he's a single handed match winner and will be the biggest reason if Juve win CL because he is their best player. His sidekick Chiellini probably the only one who can rival him defensively but he nowhere near has Bonucci's all around ability.

Did you see his goal today ffs Proud

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Bonucci is the best CB in the world now hands down. Empty Re: Bonucci is the best CB in the world now hands down.

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:27 pm

David Luiz is better.
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Bonucci is the best CB in the world now hands down. Empty Re: Bonucci is the best CB in the world now hands down.

Post by juve_gigi Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:01 pm

Bonucci and Chiellini are a cut above everyone else. Best CB's in the world right now. MSN couldn't score on them for two straight games. They could have played another two games and MSN would not have scored.

Bonucci and Chiellini will lead Juve to the treble.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:22 pm

Socur Toxanarosa wrote:David Luiz is better.

rofl
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:51 pm

He is gonna have ACL injury now :coffee:

or some scandal of sorts hmm
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:08 am

Socur Toxanarosa wrote:David Luiz is better.

That's funny. Razz
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:54 pm

Imagine rating a CB this high just because of his long passes. Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:12 pm

Varane is the best by a large margin
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:38 pm

farfan wrote:Imagine rating a CB this high just because of his long passes. Laughing

Imagine thinking he's rated highly because of long passes based on one bad performance.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:03 pm

I mean, their performance was laughable but I still rate Bonucci. He is dependable way more times than he is not. Still though, in keeping up with me laughing at all things Jjuve, lol, best in the world indeed (:
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:14 pm

Doc wrote:Still though, in keeping up with me laughing at all things Jjuve, lol, best in the world indeed (:

That's the spirit. Proud

Is there some other thread we can bump? Pretty sure i've heard something about Dybala being the best u-22 player in the world. rofl
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:25 pm

farfan wrote:
Doc wrote:Still though, in keeping up with me laughing at all things Jjuve, lol, best in the world indeed (:

That's the spirit. Proud

Is there some other thread we can bump? Pretty sure i've heard something about Dybala being the best u-22 player in the world. rofl

Bonucci is the best CB in the world now hands down. Giphy_s

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:00 pm

doc is quickly becoming my most favourite poster of gl

gil was my previous 1.

terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:27 pm

The Thing Don't Call Me James needs to be called out in his statement that Ronaldo does not impact games.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:39 am

He is just a poor man's Sergio Ramos (and one wins the finals , the other no ) .
No way to rate him as the best.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:00 pm

So what's the final verdict? is it just a temporary slump or was he merely a ball-playing CB who was carried by the actual defenders in his team? hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:01 pm

System player. Needs a leader like Chiellini to guide him. Doesn't have that at Milan.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:02 pm

farfan wrote:So what's the final verdict? is it just a temporary slump or was he merely a ball-playing CB who was carried by the actual defenders in his team? hmm

Do you think 3 months at a Milan in turmoil is enough time to sway a 'final verdict' to the worse?
I don't.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:04 pm

It is unreal to read this title if I think how much has been fraud so far

Hapless_Hans wrote:
farfan wrote:So what's the final verdict? is it just a temporary slump or was he merely a ball-playing CB who was carried by the actual defenders in his team? hmm

Do you think 3 months at a Milan in turmoil is enough time to sway a 'final verdict' to the worse?
I don't.

Always been overrated player imo
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:05 pm

Still a top defender, just in a slump. It's similar to his showing when he first joined Juventus, he just had the benefit of being a younger player unused to the big stage.

He did get absolutely ruined by Icardi and Immobile in Milan's matches respectively, and his red card could've easily been avoided

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:09 pm

Sorry to quote myself but the situation did not change...

Warrior wrote:Bonucci's heart is still at Juventus, having decent at best teammates affect his morale.
At Juve he was the maestro of a def 3 that never commit mistakes, it's easier to excel in these conditions. Milan give him enormous responsibilities, and it seems he cannot handle them on his own.  In other words, he is not as good as we (he ?) thought he was.

Owes Chiellini his career imo
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:12 pm

He's in a new team, new defensive setup, new manager, new everything. I wont lay the verdict out in November lol, as i know what he's capable of based off his time at Juventus.

Hakan however i can lay out the verdict after his first 3 weeks, the little brainless prick. Now i know why Turkish footballers don't make it big, stick to shaving your leg every odd day and making kebabs, idiot
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:16 pm

New defensive setup? You changed to a 3-5-2 within two weeks for him and even made him captain. Lets not confuse nutella with shit

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:17 pm

RealGunner wrote:System player. Needs a leader like Chiellini to guide him. Doesn't have that at Milan.
not a truer statement made in this thread.

Bonucci is not an elite 1v1 defender or athlete like Pique, Ramos or Thiago Silva can be. He is a system player, and we gave him all the credit for juve defensive system.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:18 pm

Setup as in new partners
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next