Thimmy
futbol_bill
Valkyrja
20 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Real Madrid - Atletico Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: Real Madrid - Atletico Madrid

Post by Adit Thu 11 May - 9:38:58

True. They were waiting all season to have a good game to give a contract extension to him.

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu 11 May - 20:38:56

I'm really happy we went through. I have to admit through, when they went 2-0 up, I was convinced we were going to get knocked out.

Just one more game to achieve history. The thought of becoming the first team in history to retain the CL gives me goosebumps. I wouldn't even get mad if we lost the league as long as we retained the CL. But hopefully we win both.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu 11 May - 23:13:23

The Demon of Carthage wrote:I'm really happy we went through. I have to admit through, when they went 2-0 up, I was convinced we were going to get knocked out.

Just one more game to achieve history. The thought of becoming the first team in history to retain the CL gives me goosebumps. I wouldn't even get mad if we lost the league as long as we retained the CL. But hopefully we win both.

I was actually quite confident that we would win. Under Zidane, not only our intensity, but our quality has always improved only after we've conceded first - and we conceded early, which I figured was a good thing. Of course, I'd prefer if we'd kept a clean sheet, but that's just not how we operate these days Razz I'll be genuinely worried if we concede early against Juventus. I don't know how we'll be able to orchestrate a comeback against such an unbreakable, defensive wall. Then again, I suppose Monaco managed to score against them once, so it's not impossible.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 12 May - 0:48:19

I rewatched the start of the game and it's shocking to see how much Danilo is drowning.

He will not play the final that's a certainty if Carvajal is not fit. Nacho will play just as he did in the first leg.

He is the only player in the squad that is below the minimum level required to play in Madrid. it's shocking, and it's disappointing he has not improved or learned at all in his time here.

Hopefully we get an offer for him because there is no point in having a back up player that endangers the team when he is on, we might as well let him go and recruit a back up RB.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri 12 May - 2:54:33

...@ 6:00 isn't that worthy of a penalty at the end?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4