Firenze
zigra
Valkyrja
urbaNRoots
Winter is Coming
40 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Thiago Alcantara Appreciation Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Thiago Alcantara Appreciation Thread

Post by Helmer Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:16 pm

which one is/was more painful Kroos or Thiago ? Neutral

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Thiago Alcantara Appreciation Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Thiago Alcantara Appreciation Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:15 pm

meh, there never was any deep connection with Kroos, guy has the charisma and emotional appeal of a rattan chair

He was a loss in terms of quality but it's not like anyone regarded Kroos' departure as some sort of historic tragedy worth howling and lamenting over
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:21 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:meh, there never was any deep connection with Kroos, guy has the charisma and emotional appeal of a rattan chair

He was a loss in terms of quality but it's not like anyone regarded Kroos' departure as some sort of historic tragedy worth howling and lamenting over

of course Laughing

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:27 pm

I can't stand it, Thiago in a Liverpool shirt, this is wrong, I hate this. Want to put my fist through Klopp's dumbass goofy grin.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:26 pm

Don't how Hapless became Hopeless wrt to Liverpool, has to be around the 3rd Klopp year. He loved us (as a friend afcource) before that.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:16 pm

inb4 he becomes PL dud
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:38 pm

El Gunner wrote:inb4 he becomes PL dud
Innit man, 1 good game and people are praising him like he's Iniesta.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:50 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:  

I can't stand it, Thiago in a Liverpool shirt, this is wrong, I hate this. Want to put my fist through Klopp's dumbass goofy grin.
Come here buddy, you need a hug.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:02 pm

iftikhar wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:  

I'm not dealing well with this at all, emotionally

This sucks

and on the day of our season opener too, terrible feeling
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:14 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
iftikhar wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:  

I'm not dealing well with this at all, emotionally

This sucks

and on the day of our season opener too, terrible feeling
That should have cheered you up.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:04 pm

Thiago is arguably the most underrated player in world football over the last 5 years.

People associate him with Pep, yet in reality he shone even brighter after Pep left, at times carrying Bayern on his own in our poorer spells under Ancelotti and Kovac.
While I don't even think he got along with Pep that well eventually. Which is why it's no surprise to me that Pep didn't attempt to bring him to City.

Anyway, he's been running the show in midfield for us for game after game, season after season, putting up amazing numbers and quality both in terms of passing and in terms of interceptions and tackles, exerting control and dominating the tempo.
Not to mention being such an incredibly good player to watch, so irresistible. There's noone like him.

Meanwhile, as noone takes notice of performances in the German League no matter how well they are, he wasn't even picked in the Spain squad by Enrique for a while, despite easily being Spain's best midfielder, not to say player. Unlike a certain Busquets lmao.

So maybe now he will get the recognition he deserves, never mind that he's playing in a weaker team now, yet in a much more publicized league with much more hype attached.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:14 pm

Just seen his comp vs Chelsea. Lmfao these Liverpool players looked so shook that they actually had someone who could get the ball to them centrally rather than waiting for it out on the wings.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:18 pm

I just read up an article by Daily Mail I think it was about the reason he left, basically its basically Bayern actually prefers Kimmich and Groetez (spelling) in their CM? So Thiago isnt a garanteed starter and doesnt feel that. Is this true?

Since its still strange to just say because he wants to leave basically the best team in the world last season by a distance "for a new challenge"
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:23 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:I just read up an article by Daily Mail I think it was about the reason he left, basically its basically Bayern actually prefers Kimmich and Groetez (spelling) in their CM? So Thiago isnt a garanteed starter and doesnt feel that. Is this true?

No, it's not. It's false.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:27 am

BarcaLearning wrote:I just read up an article by Daily Mail I think it was about the reason he left, basically its basically Bayern actually prefers Kimmich and Groetez (spelling) in their CM? So Thiago isnt a garanteed starter and doesnt feel that. Is this true?

Since its still strange to just say because he wants to leave basically the best team in the world last season by a distance "for a new challenge"

He has actually moved to the best team in the world for the last two seasons :coffee: what are you saying...

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:14 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Thiago is arguably the most underrated player in world football over the last 5 years.

Our beloved whocored always knew Proud

Last 5 seasons they have him:
4/5 times in the Bundesliga top 10 (14, 1, 7, 2, 7)
3/5 times in the CL top 10 (7, 5, 33, 70, 8 )

And these 3 finishes outside of the top 10 only happened in seasons where he didn't play a lot and/or had lots of appearances as a sub Proud
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:35 pm

So then he really left Bayern just for a new challenge then? Wow... thats pretty impressive and admirable...

The way things are going, I mean unless Man C can come back and raise themselves to challenge (plus Pep needs to fix his CL issues) than it could well be Bayern vs Liverpool for the CL also this season, since imho they are the 2 best teams atm, and if Thiago helps Liverpool to win, what incredible achievement that would be.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:29 am

UNFOLLOW Mad
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:27 pm

Can see why Bayern didn't try hard to keep him

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:27 pm

Called him out after CL final last year when half of you jabronis started talking him up like he is the best of Ronaldinho and Xavi :coffee:

Decent player, a very good player even, but nothing extraordinary.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:38 pm

RealGunner wrote:Can see why Bayern didn't try hard to keep him

I don't know if that would've mattered, considering he wanted to leave Laughing Deep down, I think you both know that he's just going through a slump together with the rest of the team. His career didn't start at the age of 29.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:23 pm

Should have stayed with his family.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:21 am

flop
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:18 am

Hans still saying he is best Spanish midfielder!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:43 am

it's incredible how instantly he regressed since he joined the GOAT league #levels
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:01 am

I say his increased weight has a lot to do with the down slide.

(lol goat league)
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next