Myesyats
Harmonica
Mr Nick09
RealGunner
64 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Who will progress to the semi finals?

UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 13 Vote_lcap40%UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 13 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 10 ]
UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 13 Vote_lcap60%UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 13 Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 25

UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 13 Empty Re: UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:24 pm

Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:madrid by far the better team over the 2 games tbh.

Don't do this. We need our feud to continue.
I got special stuff lined up for the next PPV
don't worry. I will have some ammunition waiting for you soon Cool

After reading posts in the gun control thread I'm not sure how to read this hmm

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 13 Empty Re: UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Post by guest7 Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:25 pm

Adit wrote:To be fair Bayern sucks in attacking third.

A penalty and a own goal is what they could do in such an open game.
Laughing

A penelty, corner and a own goal tbh Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:27 pm

UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 13 Scherm13
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:28 pm

Bayern never actually scored a goal today. Penalty and own goal. 2 shots on goal. It's not like they deserved to win.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:29 pm

Vidal actually hit Asensio with his studs before the ball Laughing

Just saw it live
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:31 pm

https://streamable.com/o3c54

Look at the studs on Asensio's foot

Edit: Not slow enough, but it was there. Danish tV showed it.

Last edited by Freeza on Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:31 pm

Well such a shame Bayern went out like this. But Vidal should have known better, he was lunging in at every opportunity, after so many fouls the ref had to give a yellow even if he got the ball (ref was too far away i think). Casemiro should have been off as well, I was begging for ZZ to sub him off, he was a walking red card out there. We completely collapsed after the penalty and after Ronaldo seemed to have saved us our CBs combined nicely to gift them another goal. Our defence just switched from a wall to granada in an instance. It's so frustrating when that happens. If you'd asked me at HT if i thiught Bayern would score i would've laughed in yoir face but after the 2nd i just hoped we could cling on till penalties

On balance of things ET should've been 11v11 or 10v10. That offside goal made no difference. We would've scored sooner or later.

I don't think we'll win CL this season. Our luck at the back is just terrible. Own goal after own goal

Bayern fans should be proud of their players. That 2nd half was massive for them
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:31 pm

Freeza wrote:
CBarca wrote:Madrid were lucky it wasn't 3-0 within the first 30 minutes against Bayern in the first leg lmao

How they got out of that game with a 2-1 win will be one of the greatest mysteries of all time tbh.

This game isn't a mystery. It's just outright robbery

Have you seen the second half of that game? Not a mystery. Domination all 45 minutes. Huge miss after huge miss.

I'm not contesting that you were better in the second half lol, I even said after the first leg that Madrid should've finished the tie after all the chances they had. But Bayern was the better team by far in the first half and if you deny that I think your memory is the problematic one.

To say we're only talking about this because of Ramos is ridiculous, Bayern was again the better team by far in the second half of this game and in extra time until they were robbed with the offside goal.

It doesn't take much to say that even though you're happy with a win you know it was undeserved. To deny that Bayern was robbed is simply an exercise of ignoring and reorganizing facts to suit what you want them to be.

Last edited by Cruijf on Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:32 pm

So who is Kassai facing in the semis?

Breakdown:
Vidal should've been sent off, but way earlier, just like Casimiro, the challenge he was sent off for wasn't even a foul. Ronadlos 3rd was miles offside, the 4th Madrid goal was inches offside, Lewandowski wasn't offside when offside was called, the refereeing was shit, the entire game was ruined, f*ck you Kassai, this match started awesomely, and I actually wouldn't have cared who of the two teams went through, but now I feel robbed.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:34 pm

Wow I actually hadn't seen the red card until now

Didn't know it was that bad of a call but...Wow. How?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:36 pm

How was Bayern better in extra time? Please stop this nonsense.

The Real hate is too strong in here to engage in discussion with anyone.

Bayern were better despite not scoring a single goal in open play. Without creating any end product at all. I agree.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:38 pm

CBarca wrote:Wow I actually hadn't seen the red card until now

Didn't know it was that bad of a call but...Wow. How?

So you didn't watch the game? Good to know.

Asensio got hit before the ball. It was a FK but not a yellow. Both should've been off earlier (Casemiro).

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:38 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Vidal should've been sent off, but way earlier, just like Casimiro

Agreed with this, both should've been off -- it makes no difference whether the game was 10v10 or 11v11.

What does make a difference are the 4 blatantly wrong calls (Lewa offside, Vidal actual red card, CR's 2 goals) that won Real the game. Complete robbery, and it is an astounding demonstration of the power of cognitive biases that people can argue otherwise.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:39 pm

flashes of cuneyt cakir tbh, tired of this same old story. spanish teams being protected in the knockouts.

no wonder they didn't sign pogba, their entire budget went into this ffs.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:41 pm

Kroos alone could have scored 3 goals in first half. stop hating on us. we deserved to win.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:41 pm

Freeza wrote:How was Bayern better in extra time? Please stop this nonsense.

They were clearly better until the offside goal lol. Real didn't enter Bayern's half until 5-6 mins into extra time.

Bayern were better despite not scoring a single goal in open play.

Why is it that penalties are worthless when Bayern scores from them but they count when Real wins games from them? Hypocrisy at its finest.

Without creating any end product at all. I agree.

This is straight up false. Yes they had less chances than Real (who somehow managed to waste all of theirs) but they did create a number of clear cut chances in the second half.

Why is it so hard to admit you weren't the better team? Many other fans have done so in the past, I assure you it won't kill you
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:42 pm

ZIDANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:42 pm

Bayern were better despite not scoring a single goal in open play. Without creating any end product at all. I agree.

Just forget it freeza.. with success comes envy. Nevermind that most of the special snowflakes in this thread are Barca fans. Must be sad to see your team whooped 3-0 and having such a crappy player in Andre gomes in midfield compared to the likes of xavi?

And never mind that Barca themselves made that comeback against psg with a questionable refereeing performance. Keep complaining, we'll do our talking on the pitch

Excellent game from Marcelo, Ronaldo, and kroos. Guy ran his socks off and really played over his potential defensively. Isco was great too. Screw it, the whole team was, even Ramos redeemed himself with the late assist to Ronaldo

Also, credit to zizou for seeing Bayern killing our wings and adding an extra midfielder + Lucas to starve robben and Ribery of the ball. Esp robben who also had a great game. What a player and he's way past 30.

Last edited by FennecFox7 on Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:43 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:So who is Kassai facing in the semis?

Breakdown:
Vidal should've been sent off, but way earlier, just like Casimiro, the challenge he was sent off for wasn't even a foul. Ronadlos 3rd was miles offside, the 4th Madrid goal was inches offside, Lewandowski wasn't offside when offside was called, the refereeing was shit, the entire game was ruined, f*ck you Kassai, this match started awesomely, and I actually wouldn't have cared who of the two teams went through, but now I feel robbed.

This is one of the worst ref performances in CHL big games recently. I hope Juve win this because this is blatant robbery. Vidal's ref was not even a foul, Casemiro should have been send off 3-4 times. Ronaldo scored 2 Off-side goals!

Juve, Dortmund, Athletico have to win this because Real were boys today thoroughly outplayed, won with a bought ref. If anything, Madrid fans should hope to lose & go out, rather than win is such a disgraceful & tainted way !

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:44 pm

Cruijf wrote:

They were clearly better until the offside goal lol. Real didn't enter Bayern's half until 5-6 mins into extra time.

Why is it that penalties are worthless when Bayern scores from them but they count when Real wins games from them? Hypocrisy at its finest.

This is straight up false. Yes they had less chances than Real (who somehow managed to waste all of theirs) but they did create a number of clear cut chances in the second half.

Why is it so hard to admit you weren't the better team? Many other fans have done so in the past, I assure you it won't kill you

are you stoned or sth ? they had 2 shots on goal today. 3 last week. better team ? wtf man
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:44 pm

So you guys watch this game and you don't see anything wrong with the refereeing?

...ok
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:45 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:

Just forget it freeza.. with success comes envy. Nevermind that most of the special snowflakes in this thread are Barca fans. Must be sad to see your team whooped 3-0 and having such a crappy player in Andre gomes in midfield compared to the likes of xavi?

And never mind that Barca themselves made that comeback against psg with a questionable refereeing performance. Keep complaining, we'll do our talking on the pitch

Excellent game from Marcelo, Ronaldo, and kroos. Guy ran his socks off and really played over his potential defensively. Isco was great too. Screw it, the whole team was, even Ramos redeemed himself with the late assist to Ronaldo

Always bringing it back to Real vs Barca Laughing

Many people in this thread couldn't care less about Barca and yet still see this as the robbery it is.

The only side that is composed exclusively of supporters from one team is the group of posters who think Real deserved to win, and surprise surprise they're all Real fans (:

I think that's enough to show where the bias is in this debate
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:46 pm

Cruijf wrote:

In extra time? How were they better? They held onto the ball for four minutes. They were broken down.

They were better in the second half and our tactics got screwed up. But they got helped by us more than their actual ability.
The ref opened the game for Bayern with the penalty. Ramos had a bigger claim before in the game that was uncalled. But no one wants to talk about that. No one has responded to it yet.

We had a lot of calls go against us also. I'm tired of corruption talks every time. Especially against a team that couldn't score against us.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:46 pm

rincon wrote:So you guys watch this game and you don't see anything wrong with the refereeing?

...ok

Its every week for them.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:46 pm

Wow the balls of Madrid fans to even argue that they deserve to win this after that humiliating performance in the 2nd half.

I thought they would hope to be knocked out & lose rather than win in such a disgraceful manner !

Anyways Ronaldo has 2 offside goals, can Barca top Ronaldo's offside goal tally ?

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:47 pm

Cruijf wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:
Vidal should've been sent off, but way earlier, just like Casimiro

Agreed with this, both should've been off -- it makes no difference whether the game was 10v10 or 11v11.

What does make a difference are the 4 blatantly wrong calls (Lewa offside, Vidal actual red card, CR's 2 goals) that won Real the game. Complete robbery, and it is an astounding demonstration of the power of cognitive biases that people can argue otherwise.

This 99% covers my opinion. Well said.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next