Myesyats
Harmonica
Mr Nick09
RealGunner
64 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Who will progress to the semi finals?

UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 17 Vote_lcap40%UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 17 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 10 ]
UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 17 Vote_lcap60%UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 17 Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 25

UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 17 Empty Re: UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:27 am

Blue Barret. :bow:

Anyway. Yeah ref should defo be suspended for this one. It was a terrible job in the end. RM were lucky but they didn't really need it. Ronaldo's first goal "should have" put RM in Semi's to begin with.

Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 17 Empty Re: UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Post by S Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:44 am

If Barca somehow miraculously comeback against us and if we complain about referee for it, just like how fans of small teams like Chelsea, Milan or PSG normally do, in that case we should simply close down the club IMO.

Good result to wake up to. Madrid should be proud of yesterday although they very well know they'll hit a roadblock when they face us.

Probably the easiest team we could face in the semis out of all remaining teams. Hope we draw them.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:49 am

Yeah. By then we should have Bale, Varane and Pepe back. So ditto.... right back at you.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:53 am

Blue Barrett wrote:I don't care how Bayern scored any of their goals. That's meaningless in the grand scheme of things. The fact is, this might have been the worst ref job since Barca-Chelsea 09. And the reactions from Madrid fans are almost word for word the same as when Barca were the beneficiaries. "Oh stop whining, we played better anyway" etc. They KNOW the ref helped them cheat. They just won't admit it.

Honestly, I don't ever want to see a Madrid, Barca or Juve fan complain about refereeing decisions in the future. Just shut the *bleep* up, you hypocrites. I'm not even a Bayern admirer and I tend to root for Madrid in La Liga but this is disgusting. Football fans are such disgusting hypocrites. You won't die if you admit you've benefited from multiple wrong ref decisions.

I'll just stop there. Seems like Madrid and Barca are UEFA favorites and the only time they have to pick one out of both is when they face each other. Amazing.

EDIT: Let's not mention the phantom penalty awarded against Leicester for Atletico last week. Do the Spanish FA have nudes of all UEFA's top executives?

Sit down u cretin.

Every big club gets favours. Happens across every sport.

You won't die either if you stop incessantly complaining about favours superior clubs supposedly get.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:03 am

Cruijf wrote:Have to feel for Bayern, they deserve better than this

Sympathising with Bayern :facepalm:

Feeling sorry for Hans :facepalm:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:28 am

Help us cheat, lol. Madrid didn't cheat, relax with the hyperbole.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:41 am

S wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:I don't care how Bayern scored any of their goals. That's meaningless in the grand scheme of things. The fact is, this might have been the worst ref job since Barca-Chelsea 09. And the reactions from Madrid fans are almost word for word the same as when Barca were the beneficiaries. "Oh stop whining, we played better anyway" etc. They KNOW the ref helped them cheat. They just won't admit it.

Honestly, I don't ever want to see a Madrid, Barca or Juve fan complain about refereeing decisions in the future. Just shut the *bleep* up, you hypocrites. I'm not even a Bayern admirer and I tend to root for Madrid in La Liga but this is disgusting. Football fans are such disgusting hypocrites. You won't die if you admit you've benefited from multiple wrong ref decisions.

I'll just stop there. Seems like Madrid and Barca are UEFA favorites and the only time they have to pick one out of both is when they face each other. Amazing.

EDIT: Let's not mention the phantom penalty awarded against Leicester for Atletico last week. Do the Spanish FA have nudes of all UEFA's top executives?

Sit down u cretin.

You won't die either if you stop incessantly complaining about favours superior clubs supposedly get.

Funny enough, your case was actually the worst. Juventus were caught red handed. You actually fixed matches. And it wasn't even that long ago. YOU need to stfu and sit down. Juventus have ZERO credibility in issues like this. Move along.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:52 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
S wrote:

Sit down u cretin.

Funny enough, your case was actually the worst. Juventus were caught red handed. You actually fixed matches. And it wasn't even that long ago. YOU need to stfu and sit down. Juventus have no credibility in issues like this. Move along.

Look who's talking about credibility. Pipe down clown.

Are you even aware you are supporting a club funded by a mass murderer ? If Juve don't have credibility, you should cease to exist as a football club.

Besides if it wasn't for that Russian criminal pouring his illegal wealth into your club, you would've probably been supporting Man United by now.

And by the way, what are you even doing in this thread ? Your shit club doesn't play in Europe. I think you should focus your energy more in avoiding a bottle job to another lowly club like yours in Tottenham.

Let me remind you that if you try to push me, I will push you back.

UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 17 G8kUHPNA35xzJ6pWNBGnYBo6m4EzPLz-NnLiCs4pkRyGTW1zDvaV0uW2xS-kKWJWWtPKeSgFujVPO8eSg3iVr92Frtp-zbzWk2_7U-4=w500-h216-nc
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:19 am

S wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
S wrote:

Sit down u cretin.

Funny enough, your case was actually the worst. Juventus were caught red handed. You actually fixed matches. And it wasn't even that long ago. YOU need to stfu and sit down. Juventus have no credibility in issues like this. Move along.

Look who's talking about credibility. Pipe down clown.

Are you even aware you are supporting a club funded by a mass murderer ? If Juve don't have credibility, you should cease to exist as a football club.

Besides if it wasn't for that Russian criminal pouring his illegal wealth into your club, you would've probably been supporting Man United by now.

And by the way, what are you even doing in this thread ? Your shit club doesn't play in Europe. I think you should focus your energy more in avoiding a bottle job to another lowly club like yours in Tottenham.

Let me remind you that if you try to push me, I will push you back.

UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 17 G8kUHPNA35xzJ6pWNBGnYBo6m4EzPLz-NnLiCs4pkRyGTW1zDvaV0uW2xS-kKWJWWtPKeSgFujVPO8eSg3iVr92Frtp-zbzWk2_7U-4=w500-h216-nc

Awwww you get slapped in the face with the truth and immediately deflect to something else. That's cute.

Here, I know how to deflect too: all the clothes you're have in your wardrobe, including the ones you have on your back right now, take them outside and set them on fire. They're clothes made by piss poor Asians under inhumane circumstances (some of which leads to death) for inhumane money.

Your country has been involved in wars and sent soldiers to die on the battlefield, as well as killing innocent civilians. You should take your passport outside and burn it. There's probably a good spot in Antarctica you can take up. You don't have to be a citizen of any country up there.

I can go on and on. It's very easy to deflect with absurd examples. See how easy it is to deflect? Its obvious you have no answer to my earlier post. I know it's a sensitive issue for you but unfortunately, you have to face reality. For all we know, the match fixing probably extended well beyond what Juve gott caught for. I wonder how many of those titles were clean. Ah gotdammit, I hit the spot again. Ah yes, yes, Chelsea are a tiny club blah blah blah Russian blah blah, call the *bleep* wambulance!

UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 17 Giphy
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:25 am

Nah. It's just that I ain't got no time for discussing Calciopoli with an ignorant chav in a Madrid-Bayern match thread no matter what 'spot' you try to hit.

@Firenze

Think you were right my friend. It seems to me that heathens on GL are trying to destroy our moment and are doing all they can to get our attention. I better shift my concentration for the next two days as we are in the process of ushering in to the era of JJUNITED. That's the most important thing afterall. UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 17 AZDLM4v
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:31 am

Sure you don't Laughing if you can't take it, don't try to dish anything next time. But it's all good. Thumbs up

As you were...
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:41 am

Of course I can take it. If you really want to start a Calciopoli thread, then please kindly do so. I have never denied on this forum that Juve are favored in their league, just like Man United in England, Real, Barca in Spain and so forth. What I would definitely deny is the legitimacy of Calciopoli so if someone brings that up as an argument, of course I'll dish it out because am very well sure most football fans haven't followed the entire trial.

Putting on a Mohammed Ali avatar doesn't make you tough, kitty. I can take everything you throw at me. :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:08 am

It's fine mate Razz

I think my point has been made. If someone else opens such athread, I'll join the discussion. But there's no need for me to do that. You're free to say Juventus were innocent in Calciopoli or whatever your opinion is. You're entitled to your opinion, however wrong or biased it may be. You probably think I'm wrong too. The world would be a boring place if we all had the same opinion on everything. Very Happy
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:49 am

greatest robbery of the season, congrats
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:51 am

Myesyats wrote:greatest robbery of the season, congrats

Yes, we all know that's true Rolling Eyes
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17