Would you try a DNA test?

5 posters

Go down

Would you try a DNA test? Empty Would you try a DNA test?

Post by Nishankly Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:25 pm

No idea about the legitimacy of this, But there is absolutely no question this result is completely true.

This is damn interesting, All these right wing lads who are all country first and race first need to do this and see what is their actual ancestry.

Spoiler:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Would you try a DNA test? Empty Re: Would you try a DNA test?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:23 am

That seems like that would be a really fun test if you come from a diverse background. One of my old high school friends showed his results from Ancestry DNA on Facebook and he, a regular looking black guy, had like 30% West European blood. Was pretty cool to see charted out like that. A guy who has lived his life as a black guy, when he is almost half white Laughing

Mine would be boring though.99.99% Japanese with a .0001% margin of error most likely Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:11 am

Same, Like most Indians the only possibility we have is Mughal or a slim probability of British blood.

But who knows, Very interesting ffs

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:26 am

Betty La Fea wrote:That seems like that would be a really fun test if you come from a diverse background. One of my old high school friends showed his results from Ancestry DNA on Facebook and he, a regular looking black guy, had like 30% West European blood. Was pretty cool to see charted out like that. A guy who has lived his life as a black guy, when he is almost half white Laughing

Mine would be boring though.99.99% Japanese with a .0001% margin of error most likely Sad

Isn't it like that for most black people in America? I was always under the impression that the fathers of the slaves' children were the masters in most cases, which could probably explain that outcome.

That why they look so much different from black people from Africa I'd think. Also us white European have to be a high percentage for it to show I guess. Just like blue eyes. Biology etc. genes.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:48 pm

I would totally do it because I know my ancestry is diverse, would make for a brillaint result to look at, I think Laughing

Just read somewhere yesterday that apparently a centre at my school has this ancestral DNA thing. Might be a mistake, but I'll check up on it.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:20 pm

I'd love to do that. On my dad's side my great grandpa was adopted so we don't really know anything of his biological ancestry. It would be fun.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:43 pm

I've done it, I received it as a gift. It's pretty cool but unless one of your parents had an affair or you were adopted you won't be surprised too much.

Prior to this level of granularity I described myself as 1/2 italian 1/8 british 3/8 generic argentine (predominantly spanish)

My results pretty much confirmed that:

Would you try a DNA test? AyAuvvu

Few things to keep in notice, the level of confidence for this is 50% which is low imo, if I switch it to 90% then I become 30% 'unassigned', also I may have given them permission to use my DNA as they like which I'm not sure how comfortable I am with that, but I can't recall exactly.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:43 pm

:bow:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down