guest7
halamadrid2
Cyborg
Bankz
The Demon of Carthage
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:22 am

I need to take back some of my criticism of Danilo. He has been great as a LB so far- seriously a revelation.

It's truly bizarre that he has not been able to translate that to RB.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:40 am

We are in a bit of a rot right now and need to get out of it pronto. Still last season we would've lost these games this season we are at least picking up points. The only way is up i believe

It could be worse
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:33 am

vanDEEZ wrote:I need to take back some of my criticism of Danilo. He has been great as a LB so far- seriously a revelation.

It's truly bizarre that he has not been able to translate that to RB.

I think it's fantastic that he's improved, but only time will tell if he can maintain his current level of performance consistently. I've noticed that, unlike Carvajal who can contribute well both defensively and offensively in a single match, Danilo seems to prioritize one over the other. I'm assuming he's following instructions by Zidane, as he didn't seem to be comfortably aware of his designated task last season.

That undefined disposition may have been one of the reasons why he was struggling so much. It seems he had to find out the hard way that the infamous winger/part-time defender job was already occupied by another Brazilian.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:04 pm

Rewatched the game. Lol @ Ronaldo having a bad game, he scored the first goal and assisted the 2nd that benzema missed at first. He made two mistakes the whole game; he lost the ball once in a dangerous position (no options to pass) and he skied an effort outside the box with his weaker foot. We drew the game due to individual errors anyhow. Navas was at fault for that goal.

Either way we didn't play bad. It happens though, and we still haven't lost yet. Once the Benz and navas are in full fitness along with bale we'll be set.

On that note benzema needs more time to recover. Slipping and having a heavy touch is not characteristic of him.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3