Art Morte
Peccadillo
Unique
DuringTheWar
rwo power
44 posters

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 27 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Unique Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:11 pm

Pedram wrote:
Unique wrote:
Pedram wrote:

Just because they happen less often than ISIS related terrorism doesn't mean we should dismiss them, they're as despicable as ISIS.
they happen less often. Laughing  i have absolutely no fear what so ever of dying from a right wing terror attack.

Yea they won't target someone who sympathizes with them.
and yet the Islamic terrorists will kill other muslims just as quick as they would kill someone like me so that's the revenge motive out the window for them then.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 27 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Unique Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:32 pm

Unique wrote:I'm reading that one man has died and the guy is being charged with attempted murder. so who killed the guy that died. scratch
still no news on how the guy died.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:22 pm

Come to Poland, Czech Rep., Slovakia or Hungary Unique, we are willing to accept refugees who are fleeing from such brainwashed people. You will be safe here and free from this communist BS (:
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:35 pm

Myesyats wrote:Come to Poland, Czech Rep., Slovakia or Hungary Unique, we are willing to accept refugees who are fleeing from such brainwashed people. You will be safe here and free from this communist BS (:
Thumbs up Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:08 pm

Myesyats wrote:Come to Poland, Czech Rep., Slovakia or Hungary Unique, we are willing to accept refugees who are fleeing from such brainwashed people. You will be safe here and free from this communist BS (:

Would a brown guy who wants to commit violence against people who disagree with him on the internet, like Natalie Portman, be allowed in Poland?

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:19 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:

Would a brown guy who wants to commit violence against people who disagree with him on the internet, like Natalie Portman, be allowed in Poland?
I'm sure I read that sepi has spent many years living in Poland and said it was a great place to live.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:25 pm

its a bit long but a good video.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:30 pm

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

I'm sure I read that sepi has spent many years living in Poland and said it was a great place to live.

Then would you want to live there?

i mean, you know how culture is. That same irrational masculinity is the same thing that lights bombs outside of Parliament in Tehran.

Is that Europe to you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:56 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

i mean, you know how culture is. That same irrational masculinity is the same thing that lights bombs outside of Parliament in Tehran.

Is that Europe to you?
i didn't say i want to live there i just thanked Myesyats for inviting me to come to his country because that's the polite and right thing to do when someone invites you into there home. and who is it that lights bombs in Tehran. its not that nasty racist bigot we know as Myesyats.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:02 am

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote: I'm sure I read that sepi has spent many years living in Poland and said it was a great place to live.

Is that Europe to you?
i didn't say i want to live there i just thanked Myesyats for inviting me to come to his country because that's the polite and right thing to do when someone invites you into there home. and who is it that lights bombs in Tehran. its not that nasty racist bigot we know as Myesyats.

The type of Persian who threatens people on the internet having a simple conversation with him. The same type of irrational masculinity which blows itself up tehran.

If Your daughter brought a Sepi home....would you be ok with that Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:35 am

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

Is that Europe to you?

The type of Persian who threatens people on the internet having a simple conversation with him. The same type of irrational masculinity which blows itself up tehran.

so he is not just a person who threatend you on the internet he is a Persian. if I said something like that people would call for my head. and from what I saw from your debate with sepi was him calling you out for hating on white people and if I remember it right did not make any kind of threat to you.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:42 am

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

Is that Europe to you?

that depends.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:03 am

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:

so he is not just a person who threatend you on the internet he is a Persian. if I said something like that people would call for my head. and from what I saw from your debate with sepi was him calling you out for hating on white people and if I remember it right did not make any kind of threat to you.

Page 23 of THIS thread(a post during a time you were in here posting)

Natalie Portman wrote:
Talking big tiny boy. You live in US right, so do I. How about we meet in person and you say those things to my face you low T troll ?

In what world is that NOT a threat? hmm

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:

that depends.

Come on man Laughing Laughing

You and I both know if your daughter brought a Sepi home on a monday night you'd have a rental van wednesday morning.

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 27 Tenor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:07 am

This thread has the most potential out of any thread on GL ever. (Except prime WWE ones back in the day)
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:07 am

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

Natalie Portman wrote:
Talking big tiny boy. You live in US right, so do I. How about we meet in person and you say those things to my face you low T troll ?

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

that depends.

You and I both know if your daughter brought a Sepi home on a monday night you'd have a rental van wednesday morning.

before I answer that question what is it you think I would not like about sepi.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:27 am

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:

Natalie Portman wrote:

Unique wrote:
that depends.

He's ruined your NHS obviously. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:32 am

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

and you wonder why sepi would like a face to face chat with you. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:38 am

When you try to trash talk someone but their reading comprehension is lacking

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:39 am

Freeza wrote:When you try to trash talk someone but their reading comprehension is lacking

reported rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:43 am

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:

Laughing

The most amazing thing is he actually looked down on other Persians, after dropping that gem. Not even white pussy, which he felt the need to brag about, could remove such a basic response.

The amazing thing is, even saying all of this, as a progressive if my daughter Fujiko,or Setsuko, or Ayana.....whatever basic Japanese name we would give her came home with a Sepi...guess what. I'd love him the exact same way I'd love a Japanese boy. We'd sit around,eat Komaj, and wonder about the creation of Allah. This would perfectly be in line with my social, and political, beliefs. You on the other hand would always have to make an exception for a Sepi. Thats what makes it so funny.

Even more funny is neither you, or myesyats, defended Persians when he took a dump on his own people to protect the perceived slight of honor against white people. He called himself a savage to big up you guys, and you didnt even give the man a bone Laughing ...It makes me feel kind of sad honestly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:50 am

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

Laughing

The most amazing thing is he actually looked down on other Persians, after dropping that gem. Not even white pussy, which he felt the need to brag about, could remove such a basic response.

The amazing thing is, even saying all of this, as a progressive if my daughter Fujiko,or Setsuko, or Ayana.....whatever basic Japanese name we would give her came home with a Sepi...guess what. I'd love him the exact same way I'd love a Japanese boy. We'd sit around,eat Komaj, and wonder about the creation of Allah. This would perfectly be in line with my social, and political, beliefs. You on the other hand would always have to make an exception for a Sepi. Thats what makes it so funny.

Even more funny is neither you, or myesyats, defended Persians when he took a dump on his own people to protect the perceived slight of honor against white people. He called himself a savage to big up you guys, and you didnt even give the man a bone Laughing ...It makes me feel kind of sad honestly.
mate if you have a problem with sepi then grow a dick and go meet the guy for a chat. but enough with the hate for the white people ffs Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:23 am

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:

Laughing

mate if you have a problem with sepi then grow a dick and go meet the guy for a chat. but enough with the hate for the white people ffs Laughing

Don't push Charlie. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:30 am

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

Laughing

Don't push Charlie. Laughing
Charlie was 6 inches taller than a chiwawa and fooked him up rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:32 am

Yea this is never gonna be unlocked again.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27