Art Morte
Peccadillo
Unique
DuringTheWar
rwo power
44 posters

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 26 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by M99 Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:51 pm

This thread keeps managing to outdo itself.

People have been murdered but nah clowns here are having fun being sarcastic and claiming this is the work of a vigilante not terrorism in any way.

Unfckinbelievable.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 26 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Myesyats Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:09 pm

I forgot we're on a forum, which doesn't actually happen to be a place of discussion. Laughing

A bunch clowns, having a discussion on a forum! You are so much fun.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:13 pm

@rincon. Let it go man. It's hard to talk reason when there's a fundamental lack of reasoning ability in some people's thinking process. That lack of ability may be due to ignorance, hate or both. Regardless, it's almost impossible to overcome through direct confrontation, verbal or otherwise.

Anyone that thinks that it's ok to wantonly kill/injure people, regardless of motive, race, etc.... have serious problems. It's all the same. It's murder. Call it terrorist murder or vigilante murder... it's still murder.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:21 pm

Discussion = saying people who think this is a terrorist attack must be happy because a white person killed Muslims (SARCASM HAHAHAHA). Yea pls gtfo.

A mosque in London, I very easily could have been there just like I could have been walking in London Bridge. Guess if I died I would just be bought to vigilante justice and not be a victim of a terror attack.

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:36 pm

sportsczy wrote:@rincon. Let it go man. It's hard to talk reason when there's a fundamental lack of reasoning ability in some people's thinking process. That lack of ability may be due to ignorance, hate or both. Regardless, it's almost impossible to overcome through direct confrontation, verbal or otherwise.

Anyone that thinks that it's ok to wantonly kill/injure people, regardless of motive, race, etc.... have serious problems. It's all the same. It's murder. Call it terrorist murder or vigilante murder... it's still murder.
the first thing the police do to solve a murder is establish motive why do they waste time doing that when people clearly know that motive does not matter one little bit.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:37 pm

M99 wrote:Discussion = saying people who think this is a terrorist attack must be happy because a white person killed Muslims (SARCASM HAHAHAHA). Yea pls gtfo.

A mosque in London, I very easily could have been there just like I could have been walking in London Bridge. Guess if I died I would just be bought to vigilante justice and not be a victim of a terror attack.

I see how you took something I said and turned it into something else. terrorists are good at that as well I'm told.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:40 pm

I'm reading that one man has died and the guy is being charged with attempted murder. so who killed the guy that died. scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:40 pm

Now you are comparing me with a terrorist rofl

Your government is officially treating it as a terror attack and you are here saying "nah bro just a vigilante"
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:45 pm

M99 wrote:Now you are comparing me with a terrorist rofl

Your government is officially treating it as a terror attack and you are here saying "nah bro just a vigilante"
and yet when the Islamic terrorist shout god is great when they blow up kids you say religion has nothing to do with it. GTFO
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:46 pm

no I'm not. if I thought you were a terrorist I would call you a terrorist. I said terrorist twist peoples words the same way you just did.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:49 pm

my government let gangs of muslims rape children and covered it up so I wouldent look to much into things they say tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:50 pm

Unique wrote:and yet when the Islamic terrorist shout god is great when they blow up kids you say religion has nothing to do with it. GTFO

LMAO. On point.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:02 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Unique wrote:and yet when the Islamic terrorist shout god is great when they blow up kids you say religion has nothing to do with it. GTFO

LMAO. On point.
i don't care what people want to call it but this crack pot was clearly motivated by revenge. the oldest motive known to man.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:08 pm

So are terrorists though. There is no difference. You don't think terrorists think they are avenging the dead in the middle east?

Honestly quite disgusting to call this guy a vigilante. To be a vigilante he would have to go after criminals, not normal human beings at a church.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:11 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:So are terrorists though. There is no difference. You don't think terrorists think they are avenging the dead in the middle east?

Honestly quite disgusting to call this guy a vigilante. To be a vigilante he would have to go after criminals, not normal human beings at a church.

Exactly. A vigilante is someone who takes the law into their own hands. So calling this guy a vigilante means the people he killed were criminals. What was their crime, being Muslim?

But of course the topic will be changed to WHAT ABOUT ISLAMIC TERRORISM YOU HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH THAT DO YOU (fyi I have a lot of problems with that)
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:22 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:So are terrorists though. There is no difference. You don't think terrorists think they are avenging the dead in the middle east?

the guy said he wants to kill muslims. he then said ive done my bit. he has no links to terror groups of any kind and he is not know to the police. he all so has no links to fanatic religion of any kind.so why do you think he did it. its simple he has seen the terror attacks dome by Islamic terrorists and thought he would target them as a revenge attack. and by saying ive done my bit its obvious he thinks he is some kind of vigilante. I'm not saying he is a vigilante I'm saying that's what he thinks he is.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:31 pm

I agree he probably thinks of himself as a vigilante, but so does every other terrorist ever. We might as well make it part of the definition of 'terrorist'.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:38 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I agree he probably thinks of himself as a vigilante, but so does every other terrorist ever. We might as well make it part of the definition of 'terrorist'.
that is just not true. most Islamic terroists praise god when they blow people up. they don't say I hate british foreign policy then blow them selfs up. or this is for all the things bush and blair did in the middle east.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:44 pm

lmao whitewashing right-wing terrorism as some form of vigilante activity. rofl
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:52 pm

Car explodes after hitting police van on Paris's Champs-Elysees
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:53 pm

He's a terrorist.... obviously

But also blaming foreign policy and thinking that all of these terrorists are doing what they do for revenge is also ridiculous. Particularly when countries like Sweden are hit with terrorist attacks. They're about as much of a major player in 'the war on terror' as my cat.

Not to mention a lot of the terrorists are homegrown, 3rd gen types who couldn't point out key areas in the middle east on a map Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:54 pm

Pedram wrote:lmao whitewashing right-wing terrorism as some form of vigilante activity. rofl
lets wait for more than one attack before we panic about right wing terror groups.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:01 pm

Unique wrote:
Pedram wrote:lmao whitewashing right-wing terrorism as some form of vigilante activity. rofl
lets wait for more than one attack before we panic about right wing terror groups.

Just because they happen less often than ISIS related terrorism doesn't mean we should dismiss them, these people are as despicable as ISIS.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:04 pm

Pedram wrote:
Unique wrote:

Just because they happen less often than ISIS related terrorism doesn't mean we should dismiss them, they're as despicable as ISIS.
they happen less often. Laughing i have absolutely no fear what so ever of dying from a right wing terror attack.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:08 pm

Unique wrote:
Pedram wrote:
Unique wrote:

Just because they happen less often than ISIS related terrorism doesn't mean we should dismiss them, they're as despicable as ISIS.
they happen less often. Laughing  i have absolutely no fear what so ever of dying from a right wing terror attack.

Yea obviously they won't target someone who sympathizes with them.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:11 pm

Pedram wrote:
Unique wrote:
Pedram wrote:

they happen less often. Laughing  i have absolutely no fear what so ever of dying from a right wing terror attack.

Yea they won't target someone who sympathizes with them.
and yet the Islamic terrorists will kill other muslims just as quick as they would kill someone like me so that's the revenge motive out the window for them then.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next