Art Morte
Peccadillo
Unique
DuringTheWar
rwo power
44 posters

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 15 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by rincon Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:49 pm

Unique wrote:
rincon wrote:There is a difference between debating, like you are doing right now with that post, and the kind of posts that get you or others warnings and bans.
not once have I or the other 2 as far as I know have attacked anyone on the forum with personal insults. We don't use rude cuss words. We don't make threats to harm anyone. We don't encourage people to do harm to others. We don't call people racist names. So I'm not sure what rules we are breaking tbh.

Tbh since you came back from the ban I haven't thought you have broken any rules or insulted anyone. The other two on the other hand...

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 15 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Peccadillo Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:54 pm

Unique, I thought people generally accepted these days that an ideology/religion should not bear the lion-share of blame where its principles do not lead to 99% of its followers to carry out acts of violence/terrorism..

Isn't this dialogue getting a bit boring?
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:57 pm

Unique wrote:when the admin will only allow opinions they agree with.

True. The truth is feared, I can sense it. Ironic is that you dock people who disagree with you, just as Putin orders assasination of his opposition.

If people could be half as assertive, you would have prevented the attacks.

But the problem is people are afraid to speak up, or get silenced. And then you get terrorized and wonder how did this happen. You let it happen, you (as the entire country) have the blood on your hands.

Do not confuse hate speech with speech that you hate.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:59 pm

What you said is that Muslims are rapists.

Akin to Trump re Mexicans.

Basically, you're an idiot.
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:01 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Unique wrote:when the admin will only allow opinions they agree with.

True. The truth is feared, I can sense it. Ironic is that you dock people who disagree with you, just as Putin orders assasination of his opposition.

If people could be half as assertive, you would have prevented the attacks.

But the problem is people are afraid to speak up, or get silenced. And then you get terrorized and wonder how did this happen. You let it happen, you (as the entire country) have the blood on your hands.

Do not confuse hate speech with speech that you hate.

To be fair you should rightfully be banned based on the
http://www.goallegacy.net/t40359-petition-to-ban-psg-fans
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:06 pm

True hero Molenation

RIP Keith Palmer.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:08 pm

I want to know if people think it is still appropriate to have unarmed uniformed police officers in London? I certainly wouldn't want to be one.

RIP.
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:18 pm

Peccadillo wrote:What you said is that Muslims are rapists.

but did he say Muslims are rapists or did he say the rapists were Muslim because there is a massive difference.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:18 pm

Peccadillo wrote:I want to know if people think it is still appropriate to have unarmed uniformed police officers in London? I certainly wouldn't want to be one.

RIP.

Well, there is an argument to both cases. Armed police officers will result in easier access to guns for the criminals which can be used by them(i.e subduing the police officer and accessing his gun) to cause a larger number of casualties. However a guy running with a machete can be stopped using the said gun before he kills anyone. It goes both ways.

Considering UK is still largely a safe country (we have had 2 incidents like this in the last 10 years), I don't think there will be any debate regarding more armed police officers just yet, however there will definitely be increase in the armed units patrolling the city. Specially more sensitive areas.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:20 pm

Peccadillo wrote:I want to know if people think it is still appropriate to have unarmed uniformed police officers in London? I certainly wouldn't want to be one.

RIP.
I've seen armed police at blue water shopping centre so how was the police unarmed today. It's crazy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:24 pm

Peccadillo wrote:What you said is that Muslims are rapists.

You said that just now. Me? Never.

Spoiler:

The multicultural dream is not so beautiful, is it?

Also, apparently, calling someone an idiot after making up things doesnt violate the forum's rules. That's nice.

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:41 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
To be fair you should rightfully be banned based on the
http://www.goallegacy.net/t40359-petition-to-ban-psg-fans

Well, I cannot oppose that. Democracy has prevailed once again, and the majority has spoken out. I don't think we have a choice.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:22 am

Firenze wrote:ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 15 4P6E3nq

can see these being on every street in the near future in major cities and towns
I don't know about every street, but I already see these plenty in major cities
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:38 am

FFS

Some MP on BBC "There's not much we can do when it involves cars and kitchen appliances"

Not a 100% accurate quote but that's what he said.

Cars, fair enough. Where roads meet pedestrians you can't realistically prevent that stuff.

Kitchen appliances... Knives...

WHY ARE OUR POLICE OFFICERS OUTSIDE WESTMINSTER UNARMED? rofl

Houses of parliament must be 2nd/3rd most important/symbolic target in the UK after Buckingham palace and maybe No. 10. And they can't take one man out of the armed response units based there and stick him on the entrance.

We're such a soft county, were we not an Island we'd be an even bigger target.

Pathetic. One guy with brandishing a knife shouldn't get within 50M of the building.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:24 am

Theresa May has told Parliament that the Westminster attacker was a British citizen who was known to police and security services.

In a statement in the House of Commons, the Prime Minister said the attacker was a "peripheral" figure who had once been investigated by MI5 over concerns about violent extremism.

She said: "His identity is known to the police and MI5 and when operational considerations allow, he will be publicly identified.

"What I can confirm is that the man was British-born and that some years ago he was once investigated by MI5 in relation to concerns about violent extremism.

"He was a peripheral figure. The case is historic. He was not part of the current intelligence picture.

:facepalm: :facepalm:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:02 pm

watching news from the commons this morning made me so angry I had to turn off the tv and go out for a walk. there was one MP that said someone had left a message at the scene saying the terrorist can do what they want to us and we will just drink tea and carry on. he had the front to say that with pride. I mean these are the people that are meant to be protecting people. policeman is stabbed to death. children are being run over. a mother got killed on the way to pick her kids up from school and this idiot is proud to say do what you like and we will drink tea and carry on. maybe he should visit the kids that no longer have a mother and say hey kids. don't worry about your mum have a cup of tea and carry on. there is no words that describe how angry people like him make me. infact he makes me more mad than the scum bag that did it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:37 pm

Here's more information from Sky sources on Masood:

· Born in Kent but most recently living in West Midlands

· Married father of three who gave occupation as English teacher

· Range of previous convictions but none related to terrorism

· Religious convert and bodybuilding enthusiast

Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:41 pm

^ More information here

London attack: Police identify Westminster attacker

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39372154

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 15 C7nTKslXgAgRHg6
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:46 pm

RealGunner wrote:^ More information here

London attack: Police identify Westminster attacker

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39372154

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 15 C7nTKslXgAgRHg6
the reports that he is a English teacher cant be true. he would not get a teaching job with his criminal record.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:56 pm

Nah you can still get a job depending on how long it has been and how minor the crime was. That's not really an issue

The issue is that he was born and raised in the UK. Wasn't a refugee, nor a foreigner nor an immigrant. As British as me and you.

And yet he became an extremist.

As good as our intelligence system is. It's hard to prevent something like this. As firenze mentioned before, this required as minimum planning as possible without much tech involved so no chance of getting caught.

How do we prevent this in the future?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:30 pm

RealGunner wrote:Nah you can still get a job depending on how long it has been and how minor the crime was. That's not really an issue

The issue is that he was born and raised in the UK. Wasn't a refugee, nor a foreigner nor an immigrant. As British as me and you.

And yet he became an extremist.

As good as our intelligence system is. It's hard to prevent something like this. As firenze mentioned before, this required as minimum planning as possible without much tech involved so no chance of getting caught.

How do we prevent this in the future?
being a refugee a foreigner or a immigrant or where your born has nothing to do with why they do it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:32 pm

Why do they do it? Why did this guy do it?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:39 pm

Troubled History. Religious extremist convert, same old story and one that will never end. Like I said, impossible to stop things like this. Someone disillusioned with life wakes up one day and decides to end their life and take other people with them. Takes a stroll into their kitchen, rents a car and suddenly you're capable of ending multiple lives within a few minutes.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:37 pm

ISIS claimed responsibility Laughing

In other news: ISIS claimed reponsibility for my mom's burned pork chop
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:05 pm

Myesyats wrote:ISIS claimed responsibility Laughing

In other news: ISIS claimed reponsibility for my mom's burned pork chop

lmao that's exactly it Laughing

They gain notoriety and world villaindom by appropriating every terror act anyone on the world does, and by lending their name and support to every unstable psycho who wants to hurt people.
To call them unpolitical amok acts would be downplaying IS's influence and the relevance of islamic extremism, but to call them actual politically or religiously motivated, coordinated terror acts would be to completely overestimate them.

That's why the whole thing is so hard to grasp.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:09 pm

As a liberal I have to say and I might get some heat for it but I will do it anyhow. Here's what I think we need today the most, we need renaissance in Islam, it's long overdue. Every religion got nutjobs,Christians got them Hindus got them and upto some extent every other religion got them. But due to the fact that every other major religion has undergone renaissance there is a strong front who continuously neutralize​s these wackos.
   The problem we are facing today is two fold, firstly there is a rise of  terrorist organisations and second and most important is the rise of right wing goat feckers like Borris and Trump which is as dangerous as the first one.The first one is killing innocent people and second one is scaring them and getting the political mileage out of it. Is it a coincidence that every major country is either opting for right wing​ leaders or in process to do so?
  The Kautilya, our own Machievelli used to say that if  u want to rule people make them believe that there exist some monster out there who is going to kill you in near future and then convince them that you are the only one who can save them from it. Isn't same thing happening today?  For Islamic terrorists that monster is west and for right wing conservatives it is Islamic terrorist organisations.
  Hence the responsibility lies on the well educated Muslims, who really doesn't have anything​ to do with it. but you have to own this one brothers. There need to be wholesale revamps like it happened with Christianity and Hinduism.  There has to be the pressure group that will act as a buffer to these extremists. Let me once again clearify that I am in no capacity blaming it on you, only a ignorant moron would do so but someone needs to take out the garbage. Islam needs to find​ the school of thought, the counterforce that will strelize the virus called terrorism which is slowly spreading in its body. If we don't have that in near future I believe the things are going to be much worse.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next