Art Morte
Peccadillo
Unique
DuringTheWar
rwo power
44 posters

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 25 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:30 pm

Myesyats wrote:If you open the article you posted it literally says 'terror attacker' in the title

I know. I've read it. It's a huge part of the article, so I have no idea why they aren't actually writing it front and center, when we all know it would be the case the other way around.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 25 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Unique Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:36 pm

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:Because he's a terrorist.

Let's not act like they'd write anything about his style or hair if it was a muslim or dark skinned individual.

It would be "terrorist attacks innocent white people". But since this doesn't fit the agenda they write positive words about a freaking terrorist, because he's white.

How the hell are you gonna decribe a terrorist as clean shaven before calling him what he is, a terrorist.
he is not a terrorist. he is a crack pot that thinks he is doing some kind of vigilante justice.

He's a terrorist. There's no way around this.

This is the definition of terrorism: the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal

Explain to me how he doesn't fit that mold.
I don't think it was a terrorist attack. I think it was a hate crime tbh. he shouted that he wanted to kill muslims and he said ive done my bit with suggests he thinks he was acting as a vigilante.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:38 pm

Freeza wrote:But yeah

Brown people = terrorists

White people = mentally people in need of help

And people pretend there isn't a white privilege Laughing
so its all a conspiracy against muslims. Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:45 pm

wtf of course he is a terrorist. Vigilante? isn't that was basically every terrorist thinks?

Unique wrote:he shouted that he wanted to kill muslims and he said ive done my bit

Because no terrorists have shouted hate and acted righteous before killing...

Would doubt he was a terrorist if he was a muslim killing white Londoners?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:47 pm

Batman is a vigilante

This guy is a murderous terrorist
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:52 pm

rincon wrote:wtf of course he is a terrorist. Vigilante? isn't that was basically every terrorist thinks?

Unique wrote:he shouted that he wanted to kill muslims and he said ive done my bit

Because no terrorists have shouted hate and acted righteous before killing...

Would doubt he was a terrorist if he was a muslim killing white Londoners?
you can learn a lot about motive by the things people say. like when the muslims shout god is great before they kill people we know they are motivated by religion. this crack pot shouts I want to kill muslims and then says ive done my bit. so its clear to see thay only muslims were his target and he some how thinks he is taking revenge for the other terror attacks we have seen. now if we see another 20-30 attacks like this and they all say the same thing then we can say its a patten.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:54 pm

All of that is pointless. Exactly everything you said can be projected on to this guy, or any other terrorist. Because its the same thing.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:58 pm

You must feel relieved that finally a white man did it after a reich of coloured/muslim ones

Multiculturalism seems to be working out well, everyone riding each other over, fantastisch

Would rather be ignorant and alive
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:58 pm

Using your text

"like when the [terrorist] shout [nonsense] before they kill people we know they are motivated by [a higher cause]... so its clear to see that only [target population] were his target and he some how thinks he is taking revenge for [injustices and violence]"

Fill in the blanks with the details of this terrorist attack, or any other.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Myesyats wrote:You must feel relieved that finally a white man did it after a reich  of coloured/muslim ones

Multiculturalism seems to be working out well, everyone riding each other over, fantastisch

Wow. I'm here condemning terrorism instead of dressing it up with bullshit and you say I must feel relieved? It doesn't make it better or worse that the attacker is of any race and the victims of any other. Its always a tragedy.

The only thing true in your post is that you are ignorant and alive.

I wonder how it must feel to be this racist.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:07 pm

rincon wrote:Using your text

"like when the [terrorist] shout [nonsense] before they kill people we know they are motivated by [a higher cause]... so its clear to see that only [target population] were his target and he some how thinks he is taking revenge for [injustices and violence]"

its not the same thing at all is it. for the last 20 years we have seen thousends or muslim terror attacks in the name of religion. we have this 1 man that thinks he is some kind of vigilante.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:10 pm

looking at the way people look at things like this is exactly why the world finds it so hard to stop stuff like this.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:11 pm

I'm not racist, i'm a nationalist (most poles are) which has nothing to do with racism.

I didnt defend the white man, hes as much scum as any other terrorists. I didnt racially segregate anyone here... you just like to throw this word around, thats your liberal weapon

Everyone in my country must be racist and behind-the-times because we do not experience any terrorist attacks, what an odd country where no-one is driving cars into crowds, truly a bigotsville
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:15 pm

Unique wrote:

its not the same thing at all is it. for the last 20 years we have seen thousends or muslim terror attacks in the name of religion. we have this 1 man that thinks he is some kind of vigilante.

Nothing about anything you have written suggests that its not terrorism. If its the first attack, or the 10th or the 100th, its still terrorism.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:19 pm

rincon wrote:
Unique wrote:

Nothing about anything you have written suggests that its not terrorism. If its the first attack, or the 10th or the 100th, its still terrorism.
its a one off hate crime mate. if like I said we see more and more of the same then we can say we are dealing with terror attacks.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:21 pm

Myesyats wrote:You must feel relieved that finally a white man did it after a reich  of coloured/muslim ones

I think i found something for you

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/114786249750872069/325385593636782091/image.jpg
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:21 pm

Myesyats wrote:I'm not racist, i'm a nationalist (most poles are) which has nothing to do with racism.

I didnt defend the white man, hes as much scum as any other terrorists. I didnt racially segregate anyone here... you just like to throw this word around, thats your liberal weapon

Everyone in my country must be racist and behind-the-times because we do not experience any terrorist attacks, what an odd country where no-one is driving cars into crowds, truly a bigotsville

I'm not even particularly liberal in terms of a lot of political considerations, I just care about people regardless of where they are from. I also don't like to throw the word "racist" around. For example, I don't think Unique is racist. Just you.

Because when this is the response to labeling terrorism as it happens

Myesyats wrote:You must feel relieved that finally a white man did it after a reich of coloured/muslim ones

Then...
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:23 pm

Unique wrote:
rincon wrote:
Unique wrote: its not the same thing at all is it. for the last 20 years we have seen thousends or muslim terror attacks in the name of religion. we have this 1 man that thinks he is some kind of vigilante.

its a one off hate crime mate. if like I said we see more and more of the same then we can say we are dealing with terror attacks.

Terrorism doesn't have to be a chain of attacks from a big bad organization.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:26 pm

rincon wrote:
Unique wrote:
rincon wrote:

Terrorism doesn't have to be a chain of attacks from a big bad organization.
but one crack pot carrying out a hate crime against muslims for what he sees as payback is not terrorism either. we cant call every murder or attempted murder terroism.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:32 pm

But one crack pot carrying out a hate crime against whomever for what he sees as payback is like 90% of terrorist attacks.

Almost all basically.

When you read about whatever douchebag drove a van/truck against people then its usually some cynical crack pot acting out of hate, while believing that he is righteous by taking revenge over whatever what was done to his ethnic group.

He didn't attack these people over a personal matter, or trying to rob them, or whatever other common cause of murder. He (almost surely, given what is known) attacked them out of some misplaced feeling of righteousness against a target population. Its why authorities and media are calling it a terrorist attack. Its what it is.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:39 pm

rincon wrote:But one crack pot carrying out a hate crime against whomever for what he sees as payback is like 90% of terrorist attacks.

Almost all basically.

When you read about whatever douchebag drove a van/truck against people then its usually some cynical crack pot acting out of hate, while believing that he is righteous by taking revenge over whatever what was done to his ethnic group.
so whats the line between hate crime. terroism and revenge attacks. if a Nazi skin head goes out and calls a black guy a n*****r and beats him up is he a racist or a terrorist. if the guy next door keeps parking in my parking space and I set fire to his car am I a arsonist or a terroist.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:40 pm

Freeza wrote:But yeah

Brown people = terrorists

White people = mentally people in need of help

And people pretend there isn't a white privilege Laughing

Is this white privilege: In the last few decades in Britain tens of thousands of British children were gang raped and tortured by Asian Muslim gangs.
The media only started covering it 3 years ago.

And even now, islamophobia is the great media taboo, even though there is no abuse by whites to Muslims at even close to that scale.

Then at the same time we are said to have 'white privilege'

LMFAO
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:41 pm

rincon wrote:
Myesyats wrote:I'm not racist, i'm a nationalist (most poles are) which has nothing to do with racism.

I'm not even particularly liberal in terms of a lot of political considerations, I just care about people regardless of where they are from. I also don't like to throw the word "racist" around. For example, I don't think Unique is racist. Just you.

Because when this is the response to labeling terrorism as it happens

Myesyats wrote:You must feel relieved that finally a white man did it after a reich of coloured/muslim ones

Then...

Oh stop it, you don't care about white people

You're the first to express your disgust towards white people and the fact that they treat minorities so bad and claim white privilege

I do care about people, and so does my country, that's why we keep possible terrorists away.

and this sentence is just me taking the piss out of you because i know you get worked up, but you're bad at sarcasm, so i apologize
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:51 pm

LMAO Laughing

I don't care about white people? do you even know what race I am or where I live? rofl

Please quote a post of mine. When am I the first to express disgust towards white people. I guess it must be because you read a post of mine bashing Immobile's finishing and assumed it was because he was white Laughing

The second part of that sentence, "the fact that they treat minorities so bad" I'm obviously against anyone treating anyone badly. Just please @myesyats quote one post of mine, just one. I don't think I've ever typed the words "white privilege" on GL (not that it doesn't exist in a lot of places).

You see, there is a difference between you and I, and a similarity.

The similarity is that we both care about white people, the difference is that I care about everyone else too.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:50 pm

The difference is you're brainwashed and I'm not. The EU, a bunch of communists, is run by people of your mold and that's why today we keep counting days since the last terrorist attack.

You're like a sheep that cares about the well-being of a lion (quote & frame that, then hang it up above your bed), while I keep a realistic approach towards politics.

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:51 pm

This thread keeps managing to outdo itself.

People have been murdered but nah clowns here are having fun being sarcastic and claiming this is the work of a vigilante not terrorism in any way.

Unfckinbelievable.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next